Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1645 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Will there be any restrictions on loans within this platform?
What kind of restrictions are you talking about?
Well, I can not borrow absolutely any amount as a loan right? There must be some restrictions on this, right?
Well, there are certain restrictions, for example, a borrower can not take more than 30% of his balance. This is one of the limitations of this platform.
30% is a very small amount, is not it?
Why do you think so? This amount depends entirely on your balance, and not at all. this amount can be so small. If you have enough tokens on your balance sheet. then 30% it will be a large sum.
But if I have a large amount on my account, then why do I need to take a loan and use it?
I'm not sure. This is all designed for traders, sometimes there are situations that such a sum at the right time can help to earn a large amount.
Maybe you're right, but I do not quite understand the meaning of all this yet.
Just try to read the white paper to understand the essence and details of this project. There is little information, but it reveals the whole essence and the main idea of this project. Good luck  Wink
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

Will the project's founders guarantee the growth of the token's rate of this ICO? I mean, can this token bring profit in the long run?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

Will the project's founders guarantee the growth of the token's rate of this ICO? I mean, can this token bring profit in the long run?
I do not quite understand what you mean
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

I'm talking about the growth of the token's exchange rate, in order to make it interesting and profitable for investors.
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

I'm talking about the growth of the token's exchange rate, in order to make it interesting and profitable for investors.
Ooh, I understood what you're talking about. This is called a token redemption program. Yes it will be. at least the team said this in whitepaper.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

Ooh, I understood what you're talking about. This is called a token redemption program. Yes it will be. at least the team said this in whitepaper.
And how exactly does it work and what is it for?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Well, the team will buy a number of oceans at the end of each month, due to this, the exchange rate will increase. It's simple. That's what you meant when you asked.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

Well, the team will buy a number of oceans at the end of each month, due to this, the exchange rate will increase. It's simple. That's what you meant when you asked.
Yes, exactly like that. But which volume of tokens will be redeemed at the end of each month?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

Yes, exactly like that. But which volume of tokens will be redeemed at the end of each month?
This I can not say, this information was not reported.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

And I also do not understand what exactly will happen with the purchased tokens, they will be burned or simply lying on the accounts of the project team?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

And I also do not understand what exactly will happen with the purchased tokens, they will be burned or simply lying on the accounts of the project team?
This is actually an excellent question, I think it should be asked his project team in a telegram chat, I think they should give an answer to this.  Wink
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

I understand that they use a peer-to-peer credit system, and what exactly does this mean for the end user? What are the advantages or disadvantages of just this?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

I understand that they use a peer-to-peer credit system, and what exactly does this mean for the end user? What are the advantages or disadvantages of just this?
Well, as I understand it, this system allows you not to limit the creditor by certain terms of repayment of a loan.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

Well, as I understand it, this system allows you not to limit the creditor by certain terms of repayment of a loan.
What does this mean? In other words, in what sense?
redlay

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

I do not quite understand exactly how this works and what the essence is, but it seems that this allows users not to limit themselves to a certain date of loan repayment.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

I do not quite understand exactly how this works and what the essence is, but it seems that this allows users not to limit themselves to a certain date of loan repayment.
Well, if we assume in theory, how exactly can this be realized?
redlay

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

Probably this amount will simply be charged to the lender for a longer time in the form of a commission or something like that.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

Probably this amount will simply be charged to the lender for a longer time in the form of a commission or something like that.
And what about the interest? How will this be charged in this case? After all, a large overpayment will turn out, is not it?
redlay

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

And what about the interest? How will this be charged in this case? After all, a large overpayment will turn out, is not it?
Yes, I still do not understand exactly how this will be implemented, maybe it's worth reading the documentation on this?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Yes, I still do not understand exactly how this will be implemented, maybe it's worth reading the documentation on this?
Yes maybe that makes sense, where can I find it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: