Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 05:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1669 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

As I get it right, it is some kind of crypto bank, isn’t it?

To some extent, you can say this. I think it is much better than a simple bank. It helps to safe time. This feature is the most important of me.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

guys, I would like to know how the crediting process is going on. I am sure that there are many people competent in this matter.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

To some extent, you can say this. I think it is much better than a simple bank. It helps to safe time. This feature is the most important of me.
What do you mean exactly? I would like to hear someone’s opinion.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

guys, I would like to know how the crediting process is going on. I am sure that there are many people competent in this matter.
the lender determines the percentage that he needs per day, which will be multiplied by 30 days.
Tobius

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

It is a good way to lend some coins for your project. It is more comfortable. You see how the crypto market is unstable, so it could be reason of company loses. But using this platform helps you to resolve this problem.
vvv8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

the lender determines the percentage that he needs per day, which will be multiplied by 30 days.
that is, for example, if the creditor sets 1% per day, it is 30% within 30 days (the crediting period), isn't it?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

It is a good way to lend some coins for your project. It is more comfortable. You see how the crypto market is unstable, so it could be reason of company loses. But using this platform helps you to resolve this problem.
Well, maybe you are right. Are you sure in case of token price increase, you won’t need to pay back more. I think it is logic.
imginy

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

that is, for example, if the creditor sets 1% per day, it is 30% within 30 days (the crediting period), isn't it?
quite right. Considering the advantages of the project, the terms of the loan will be good
Tobius

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

Well, maybe you are right. Are you sure in case of token price increase, you won’t need to pay back more. I think it is logic.
I haven’t thought about this. Ok, but the system doesn’t have any fees. It is totally free for users.  
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

I like that the developers are a competent and modern team, aimed at the result Roll Eyes
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

I haven’t thought about this. Ok, but the system doesn’t have any fees. It is totally free for users.  
Yes, it is very good. I hope, devs will try to improve the system.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

I like that the developers are a competent and modern team, aimed at the result Roll Eyes
I agree with you. with such a team the project will move to a high level very quickly.
Tobius

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

Of course they will. Every day there are thousands of projects that need seed money, or just crypto enthusiasts that need coins for investment.
vvv8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

Is there an application here? I think that every user is interested in having a personal cabinet and keeping track of all the necessary operations. Wink
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

You will just serve as the platform to use by the lender and the borrower, so why is it that you need so much money to build this platform?And then, you will charge the lender & borrower by using your services, in hidden ways? That is the reason why so many lending platforms have been introduced as you are getting money from those individuals. Aside from the fact that you are raising money thru ico.

Totally free for the users? There's hidden cost in here, I think.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:01:38 PM

Of course they will. Every day there are thousands of projects that need seed money, or just crypto enthusiasts that need coins for investment.
I know. I think I will participate in pre-sales, because if don’t do this, I lose much.
imginy

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

Is there an application here? I think that every user is interested in having a personal cabinet and keeping track of all the necessary operations. Wink
the application is planned, but so far, as I understand it, it is under development.
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

yet, whatever one may say, I'm glad that I was here. platform perspective. I will follow the future of this project!
Tobius

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

I know. I think I will participate in pre-sales, because if don’t do this, I lose much.
Good like to you. Besides, you lead me to reflection. I will try to find details about this project.
decentralend (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

It is necessary to work on the layout of the main page of the project. The menu from the desktop version of the site is very difficult to read, since it comes to the background image
Come on, it's all very well read. Maybe I was lucky with the monitor's resolution .. But the menu I viewed is excellent. Try to reload the page
I also had a problem with the playback of the site. By the way, the menu is compressed in case you do not stretch the window to the width of the screen. But the picture of the background looks very crooked

site is well functional try refresh problem on your site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: