Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15647 times)
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

Personally, I think we are leaving Phase One of the cryptocurrency world and entering the next Phase where institutional money aids in market growth.How long could the rise last, and how high will it go? No one knows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

G20 suspending talks on regulation of cryptos till July has clearly indicated a signal for the bullish runs we are currently experiencing now just as someone said "we are moving to the second phase of cryptos world" the signs are glaring that the market has enter a new bullish sentiment. 
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

Personally, I think we are leaving Phase One of the cryptocurrency world and entering the next Phase where institutional money aids in market growth.How long could the rise last, and how high will it go? No one knows.

Yes this time we need to be more careful and should not be judgemental and should not be carried away by the temporary rise and fall of bitcoin or any other crypto instead we need to look for an ICO or a project which will help us in real life and invest in that.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Tol9n

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
The fact that the slow growth is I agree with you, everything will be gradual. Dramatically after such a fall it is difficult to return to the right path, and ICO as in principle and earlier promising but no more.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

For institutional money to enter cryptocurrency markets it will take regulatory certainty. While talk of regulation may have caused the recent drops it will only be once governments have fixed their rules that the real serious money will flow in.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

I would suggest: icoguide.com it is new rating platform but they have good ratings and reviews. But yes, there are two many ICOs so it is difficult to make right decision.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

A little insight taken from a good crypto group. They are saying btc has formed a double bottom which is signs of a bullish reversal. This is all based on TA. Hopefully it gives you an outlook.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

I would suggest: icoguide.com it is new rating platform but they have good ratings and reviews. But yes, there are two many ICOs so it is difficult to make right decision.

Yes too many ICo confuses us in which one to invest but I also go by my own research like whitepaper, development team and the features of the project if it is feasible or unbelievable and based on that I select ICO

Am I spamming? Report me!
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

G20 suspending talks on regulation of cryptos till July has clearly indicated a signal for the bullish runs we are currently experiencing now just as someone said "we are moving to the second phase of cryptos world" the signs are glaring that the market has enter a new bullish sentiment.  

Hopefully the G20's decision not to touch on cryptocurrency will buy the market the time needed to recover, if only they had a positive talk on it however, the bull could have officially been on

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

In my opinion grow will start in summer or when most investors will be disappointed in crypto world, nobody know-wheals know what people are waiting and prepare new things for market

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

i wouldn't really jump the gun on this yet. there is still nothing clear about the future trend of the whole market. bitcoin had some nice recovery and that's all. and thanks to that altcoins also had some recoveries to come back a little. but the altcion dumps are not over yet and all the newbies that have been wounded by this dump are not going to come back so you can not expect a pump without them around and altcoins won't go up without a pump anyways.

and by the way the bull run is for Summer, not Spring!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

I am not going to be fully optimistic about a bull run just yet, because as soon as there is wind of a bull run, you get all the dumpers coming at once to offload. I am not going to go into FOMO mode at all right now. I am just waiting in the side lines. If any of my cryptos I am holding reach my desired targets, then I would be induced to sell off some of my holdings for profit, not before. I will not go to sell my coins cheap, or buy in at inflated prices. For myself, Bull run would mean Bitcoin to at least 18k USD and my portfolio up by at least 60% of previous All time high as my portfolio is down by 90% from the middle of January. 

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

There are too many outlying factors creating investor furor sparked by media hype, resulting in constant unpredictability, so it is difficult to assign a time limit here. As for icos taking a hit, it is impossible to hold down, dismiss or ignore a great project, and such icos will be the ones to keep the faith and survive.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

With the recent development particularly with G20 summit, with which in general we can say that they a positive opinion towards crypto currencies, thus putting all FUDs behind us. Having said that, everything with crypto development should look well on our favor.
Thus, bull run for cryptos may be coming early this year folks!
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

I do not observe the news background suitable for this. Although everything can be, it may just be a natural correction
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

Confidence in ICOs is definitely dropping, but this is only because the ones from last year have mostly now either failed to meet deadlines (even with millions raised) and failed to meet promises on objectives supposedly achieved end of last year and early this year. Now you can even see many ICOs postponing launches, claiming it to be because of KYC, or Compliance. But they know they do not have enough marketing done and would rather delay their ICOs than receive so little.

Could this mean more attention towards actual crypto? Maybe,,,

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
drofroLinden

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

It is hard to say it is the end of the bear or just the beginning of that. No one can 100% to make sure of that. But I think the price is low enough to put some money in that.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

Things are definitely looking great since today morning! The weekly candle of bitcoin has begun with a good start and I believe we will have up ending a weekly green this week. It should be a good sign and most alts should make good recovery.

pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

I think it's too early to be happy
new tethers will be released and I think it will give bad results.
ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

It is necessary to wait at least until the end of a month. Only then to draw conclusions. The market is weak, any negative event pushes down.
wise point!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: