Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15647 times)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

there were some critical points of resistance that made it clear that they were able to break them successfully.
Yeah it seems we are heading to a better price and I'm glad that somehow we had managed to stay away at the danger zone. We can still see some resistance as we need more buy supports to break them all and reach the new all time high for this year.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

Now there are signs of a growing trend. Prices for many coins have increased compared to the beginning of the year. I think by autumn we will see a rise in prices voziozhno to the level of last year in the same period of time
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
I read that most analysts agree that the growth of the crypto-currency market will begin in late june. It's not long to wait, and soon we'll see how everything began to grow.
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

I hope thats true, everyone tired of down market and wish market to be recovered, it was hard few months and soon we are going to see shining market
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

now it is very difficult to determine the price or ico, because so many ico are out every day, from the average ico that came out maybe only 1 or 2 that work, even though the meeting of the G20 gives a positive response but there are still issues that make crypto in bad value, like ico who intentionally do fraud / scam, but here we are now people still invest even though the risk is greater, keep spirit bro.
thornTorn

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
I read that most analysts agree that the growth of the crypto-currency market will begin in late june. It's not long to wait, and soon we'll see how everything began to grow.
Oh, these analysts ... I do not believe them if someone knew. they are very often mistaken. they earn money on this, trust people. you do not have to trust them, but you need to study the market and responsibility only for you.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

I think it's too early to say that the market has begun to grow. Now the market is very unstable and it seems to me that there can be a drop.
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

It seems to me that the market is stable right now, since it is in consolidation. Or do you think that stability is a constant growth? But this is physically impossible, since financial resources and interest are limited.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

I hope thats true, everyone tired of down market and wish market to be recovered, it was hard few months and soon we are going to see shining market
One thing is for sure and that is this crypto market will never remain low for much longer and that the market will start behaving differently in near future. we have already seen the market turning into green and that the market values of different crypto coins have already started recovering but still this is not something we want from the crypto market. Things need to be much better and that we must keep holding our coins till that happens.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

market is in mood for big bull run in near future , we may need to wait for some more month to experience real bull run .
from 3-4 days it start dipping again and again it may go to 6k range which is not good for all of us to test the support of 6k again and again .
i hope it will bounce back from $7200-7300 .

acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

Yes, I think this is the last and final shake out before we will see more upside before the summer. After a small bull run we will see a bearish summer imho, because the summer is mostly bearish. Markets makers in holiday and so on.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

Everyone has his own opinion, but I agree with the majority that after a long correction now we should expect a long-term growth of the crypto-currency market. I have many hopes for the end of this year and expect to get a good profit from hold coins.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

I would move you in time frames and said not spring, but summer. Because the market has not yet recovered and only the beginning of the summer will show further movements. As for the Ico, there are a lot of them, but still there are still a few that bring something new to the market and make a breakthrough.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:38:01 AM

It's coming after this massive dip. Values really plummeted the past day but you shouldn't worry because this alraedy is a normal cycle of crypto. As with all cycles, i'm guessing you already know what comes next after this bear trap. BULLISH. Just hodl and be patient guys.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

We are still waiting for the bull season to arrive. Prices were still too low and the market volume was not growing enough. I think it will start to be boring and many coins will gain much more value when entering June Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Dadiansun

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

We are still waiting for the bull season to arrive. Prices were still too low and the market volume was not growing enough. I think it will start to be boring and many coins will gain much more value when entering June Smiley

Like last year, the bull season will come after June.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

I also hope that June is the time of the big pumping season, and I am getting ready from now by collecting some altcoin at a low price, so that later when the pump comes I just harvest it
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:34:26 AM

it seems that you were not right, another and even bigger crash in the last two days.. Sad, i did not expected that, i thought that the worst was behind and we were winally ready for another bull run. in this situation i don't think we will see again 10k before agoust. i think that the main problem of 2018 wll be the dumpers of mtgox, everytime btc is growing they sell and the price stops his growth

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

It is not spring bull, but the smell of summer vacation. People need money to go in vacation?
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

I think the price of bitcoin would already be over $ 10,000, if everything had gone under normal circumstances. Unfortunately, manipulations and speculations happen all the time and keeps the whole market under yoke. I wish the exchanges have established control mechanisms and protected the market from malicious people. But I have no idea how this kind of controls can be done in a decentralized structure.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: