Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15647 times)
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

I hope thats true, everyone tired of down market and wish market to be recovered, it was hard few months and soon we are going to see shining market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

Everyone has his own opinion, but I agree with the majority that after a long correction now we should expect a long-term growth of the crypto-currency market. I have many hopes for the end of this year and expect to get a good profit from hold coins.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

The time one would know when Altcoin bull run is starting is when the dominance of BTC. The fact that most of the Altcoins did well yesterday is a good sign. I was told the recent dump in the market is as a result of people paying up their taxes, I know people want to undestand what cause the dump but this is a very difficult thing to explain
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

I hope you guys are all ready for the next diving session. This one will be the most interesting one.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

After all those many fluctuations up and down I don’t believe in any predictions what will be with the market in a near weeks. So I keep my money untouched. For this time this is my limited strategy.
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

After seeing a good market growth yesterday, I thought it was the beginning of the spring recovery but today it is back negative, something that has happened very often in the last three months. It is very difficult to make predictions even if I think, and I hope, that in the coming weeks there can finally be a real recovery.
RED_STAR

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

YES I think everything will be fine for us!
In April and May, my forecast for growth is cryptocurrant, but a small increase, and for summer the heat will begin!

Hope it will like you saying, also i think if bitcoin goes up again - all market will be connected with it and goes growing up too!
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

Hard to say just now. Think now all expect market growth. Since spring I have begun very long time ago, but increase in prices is very insignificant. However all forecasts are very optimistical. Therefore I think that it is absolutely short. Think would be a rise in few monts
bfriedman228

Activity: 406

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

I hope that the market will reverse and now we will see only growth and upward movement. We are very tired of the bearish trend and losses. My portfolio stops bleeding.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

maybe my opinion hear will be a absurd, but...we need some Bear trend for realy nice raise trip to up
if next pump wave will be at this sommer market may have little total capitalization in nearest future

we need BIG reconfiguration and NEW BIG RULES for nice pump with a new investors - now we haven`t this tendentions

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Misiak4

Activity: 183

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

I doubt that this is the final turn of the market, as for me we are still in a downward trend and will still move down. Too many people still believe in the BTC, when only the most reserved of the crowd will remain, this is the signal to enter the market

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

It finally comes. It's been late, we've been harmed for months. If the bull run has already begun, we have gained as much money as we can. I hope this rise continues and we can make money.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

It is not yet a bull, but its small manifestation. But already all fears and disappointments were replaced by the joy and hope that soon we will finally regain all our losses and even get a profit thanks to our patience and the correct strategy in the crisis. Yes, and investment in this period should not pass in vain.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

Yes, its time to recover and to bull run. I love crypto spring time because the prices make me happy and I make money every year on spring and winter time
AlexMorzoff

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

I think that we just need to wait week or two that bitcoin goes down to $6000 again and create double bottom.
From there till the end of year will be bull market up to 1 trillion and bitcoin value over previous high of $20.000.

Too much people speak about new heights for bitcoin. But we can be in a bear market for years, like it was is 2014. So, if you are going to buy some coins - be ready to wait.

It have still better chances to growth then just fiat money, so we can't complain on it, just believe in good future
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

things are looking up at the moment for a tentative return of the whale.

Go Green!
Melnikof

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

Judging from the forecasts of analysts in the spring we will have to wait for a very long time. And not the fact that spring will come at least in the winter. According to all forecasts, this state of prices will last for a very long time.

And you don't think that July changes something at all this situation? It's maybe, in my opinion, at least stabilize prices, not recover..
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

I think many people get tired of red days. Lots of people are hoping that hear good news. But we can watch decreasing again. So sad

Agree with you, sadly see red on coinmarketcap everyday, so tired about that so i don't have enough words to express that feelings.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

I would be surprised to see any type of bull runs prior to summer / late summer, just to much negative news and regulations in the Air, investors are still on the sidelines, and psychology rules the market. + the manipulation Smiley Be patient!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
mega.kitten

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

I think that in April and May the crypto currency market will quietly start to recover. perhaps it would be much faster, but the piecemeal mood of the participants will impede growth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: