Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15647 times)
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

Well we have a couple of sweet projects in the nearest future so anything can happened. Definitely that would be some noise till the summer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

The market has become very unpredictable, someone very successfully manipulates prices, so I would prefer to be guided by the opposite of the general opinion. If everyone is waiting for the bullish trend in spring - summer, then I expect it in the fall - winter.

Agree with you. The market always behaves contrary to the opinion of the crowd, everyone expects a lot of growth in the spring and summer, so I'm waiting for the growth of rates for the winter, when the crowd will finally give up.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

I hope the green numbers are coming already. I'm not sure if the April will be all green, but sooner or later, great pump is coming, I'm pretty confident about it. Wink

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
Probably bull runs? because bitcoin's lightning network is coming this april,so it means the  market will surely grow especially bitcoin.Altcoins will surely suffer whenever bitcoin will surge up or skyrocket because everytime bitcoin moves regardless of going up or down most of the altcoins bleeds so we need to know when it would be so we can stick with bitcoin to prevent losses from altcoins.
I do not agree with you here. The relation between Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market is quite complicated and is a tough one to explain. Rise or fall in value of Bitcoin has led to altcoins rising and falling along with it sometimes and the reverse has also happened sometimes, but I feel they are directly proportional to each other majority of the time. For example, the current fall in Bitcoin value has led to the majority of the crypto market bleeding along with it. Bitcoin is the deciding factor of the crypto market which is why I am expecting the entire market to rally in the near future since I am expecting Bitcoin to surge in value soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:09:05 AM

It will come but only waiting for some positive come outs as many negative news flouting in the market from many weeks but not a big positive comes in that period. It is still in correction mode due to these happenings and hopes that it will rise again from new month.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

Yes, in my opinion now everyone is in anticipation of market growth. Since spring began a long time ago, but the price increases are rather insignificant. However, all the forecasts are quite optimistic. Therefore, I think it's not long at all. I would like to see a breakthrough as in December.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

It is not that difficult to invest in ICOs . If you remove the hype and media on the project, you could use sound principles to be able to judge if an ICO is worth investing or not. When you look at the team behind the project, when you take time to research by asking other experts about what they think about the project, you get enough knowledge to decide to invest. The problem is with all the hype going around where people are most focused on quick bucks than the solid business model.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

It will have a bullrun but even if the bitcoin pumps the alts are take some time to recover on their dip this is just base on my analysis on what happen on the previous year April-May is the bull trend for the 2nd quarter but we don't it will happen some are just manipulating the market for the up and down of the price of it.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

I hope things will get back to all green for the sake of a good market strategy. For a longer market strategy's perspective Bitcoin needs a breath of fresh air by showing its resistance against all the FUD. I'm not trying to be negative on here but I believe Mt. Gox's trustee selling its bitcoins hasn't helped the market condition. I hear they still have something around 100K Bitcoins waiting to be sold, if they decide to sell those coins now I guess we will see a further drop of prices.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Yes, bull run will happen for sure, unless bear time will continue to reign instead. The fact is that nobody knows, but the charts are actually quite bearish at the moment.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

now whales want to derail the market, and the majority of news the next throw for creation has hung a sale, growth it will be obligatory, capitalization of the market is still very small, hold... I don't even consider other options.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

I do not believe that the market will rise in the spring, I think there will be an even greater decline in capitalization, I bet on growth in October-November.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

it's very difficult to say....I hope that finally many OLD ICO reached their roadmap progress and become "real active" projects.. so market could have trust again about ICO markets and so the bull run could start again...
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

Something the bulls do not yet move the price much)BTC

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

I expect the growth of the crypto-currency market from the middle of April. In May, steady growth should begin.
The main thing is to overcome 12000 USD, after which investors will cheer up and start buying both bitcoin and altcoyins.
Capitalization of the crypto-currency market should reach 1 trillion USD this year.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

Nothing is coming Tongue Market prices are very amazing really. We should wait for the bull run carefully.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

Not so fast we need to wait about June becose many projects release they working product and then i think ethereum prices go to green,many things going to right places!In my opinion is to wait for going to green,hodl then sale,buy again on red.

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

I was reading that some people expect the bull run to happen after Consensus 2018 which takes 05/14 to 05/16. It will feature over 250 speakers and over 4,000 attendees from the leading industry startups, investors and financial institutions. The bull run will happen, we just have to be patient and hodl.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

lightning network is also coming so anything can happen this spring , i think the bullrun will be for bitcoin and alts are coming later

but dont buy bitcoin because you have read this
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

I think that a lot of people are hoping for this, because the situation that does not bring anything good to the market today, I have a feeling that the crypto currency market will simply burst in the near future, but this is just a feeling, I very much hope it's wrong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: