Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3538 times)
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

okay, i like this proj, seems interested.

g20 do not consider cryptocurrency like money, so is there any legal support for your card?
Well, not all countries have made up their mind on the subject, so there will be numerous hot debates about it in the future.

uhm well-- it is G20 and they're opinion is important. G20 see crypto only like activities or so. it matters if you wanna pay by the crypto  in future. as i see here we have a card by new altcoin and that's why i wanna know how it's going for them. because maybe i got smth wrong
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

uhm well-- it is G20 and they're opinion is important. G20 see crypto only like activities or so. it matters if you wanna pay by the crypto  in future. as i see here we have a card by new altcoin and that's why i wanna know how it's going for them. because maybe i got smth wrong
That is true, but another important thing to consider is that a country does not need to be a G20 giant in order to become a potential safe haven for cryptos.
karasuri

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:11:29 PM

g20 do not consider cryptocurrency like money, so is there any legal support for your card?
Well, not all countries have made up their mind on the subject, so there will be numerous hot debates about it in the future.
We are currently conducting negotiations with MasterCard, the details can not be made a public affair, but we will inform you regardless of the outcome.

lol, you are only in negotiations. it is a good trick, because of I interesting in their participation in this project. I hope all will be fine. Good luck!
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

We are currently conducting negotiations with MasterCard, the details can not be made a public affair, but we will inform you regardless of the outcome.
hope they'll be great. I'm using MasterCard now and it's nice, so good luck with it
marilouadrie

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:24:40 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:50:18 AM by marilouadrie

hope they'll be great. I'm using MasterCard now and it's nice, so good luck with it
If the negotiations go well, the project will basically be able to expand its' target audience by a huge margin.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

It matters that is true but only for a short time frame I would say. Even if they say something negative the world will go on and innovation will go on, too.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
karasuri

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

I think MasterCard was chosen because Visa is more for the US market. in any case, a good guarantee for the project, but used logo company  without their knowledge-- meh.
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

I think MasterCard was chosen because Visa is more for the US market. in any case, a good guarantee for the project, but used logo company  without their knowledge-- meh.
I thought that Visa is working all around the world. and if they didn't tell MasterCard about using their logo it's really bad, because they can sue them for it
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

What do you guys think about Smart Investment System that is offered by Alicoin Cash team?
It is valuable as clients can stop participating in the investment at any time without waiting for the expiration of contact terms and get a return of the entire Initial capital.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

Really like this kind of coins. It also has a debit card, makes it easier to use everywhere and at any time.
The use of debit card will increase its flexibility on the use of this coin.
Great work team.
Altcner

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

It is wonderful that you support blogger partnership because it is one of the most popular and effective ways of the development!
Maybe someone would like to make a movie with me about this perspective project ??
malfurionbtcn

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

It is wonderful that you support blogger partnership because it is one of the most popular and effective ways of the development!
Maybe someone would like to make a movie with me about this perspective project ??
That’s right. Moreover, it only benefits the project, as blogging and YouTube’ing are very popular nowadays
Altcner

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

That’s right. Moreover, it only benefits the project, as blogging and YouTube’ing are very popular nowadays
and what do you think about alicoin cash referral program? It looks attractive
CrazyInvest

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

it's all tempting. on your website I read that you are assuming the use of your debit cards. in which country will the project be launched? Are you officially registered?

karasuri

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

I thought that Visa is working all around the world. and if they didn't tell MasterCard about using their logo it's really bad, because they can sue them for it

you're right. i mean that visa from USA and working especial with the dollar. btw there is not much difference between visa and MasterCard.

well hope they don't sue Cheesy
malfurionbtcn

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

It’s definitely for the project’s success. I think that referal program motivates people to join the project
Altcner

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

It’s definitely for the project’s success. I think that referal program motivates people to join the project
Sure, you are right
Without a doubt, I will participate in this ICO!
malfurionbtcn

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

Sure, you are right
I am sure you won't regret your decision. Good luck with this and your future projects
J-Castle

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

The idea is interesting but not new here.
Do you have a working site (MVP)?
What's your country of origin? I just haven't found any contact or team info.
Is the project connected with Aliexpress?
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

Sure, you are right
I am sure you won't regret your decision. Good luck with this and your future projects
Why are you so sure about the success of this project? I would have taken part in Bounty, but I still do not know if I'm ready to invest in this ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: