Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3552 times)
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

So I did not get the anwser why exactly winter is a hard time.

Only for you I playing Adele - Hello
  Grin

To put it bluntly, the bitcoin rate was very sharply controlled and specially reduced this year. As you know, btc is a ground of all altcoins and they crashed down too
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

It just happens so every winter crypto prices drop significantly, probably(most definitely) artificially.

I think  it was "artificially" this year,  i don't know how about others. thanks about answer too
Most stressfull always January, but this year February and March not to good, so it why I think the best time will be summer, when market should be more stable??
Definitely not Australian New Year what's charting the road for the market. Either way, I'd just superimpose a few recent years' statistical charts and just live with it.
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

Only for you I playing Adele - Hello
  Grin

To put it bluntly, the bitcoin rate was very sharply controlled and specially reduced this year. As you know, btc is a ground of all altcoins and they crashed down too
Okay, I got it, thank you for your answer. You answered earlier, I haven't seen it.
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

Because of holidays all over the world market usually tends to go down during winter.
It seems logical. People want some rest on holidays, not cryptos. But do we need a rest from them?
Maybe not in your case, but a huge chunk of this world annually invests in gifts, holidays, whatever else they need to relax.
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Because of holidays all over the world market usually tends to go down during winter.
It seems logical. People want some rest on holidays, not cryptos. But do we need a rest from them?
Maybe not in your case, but a huge chunk of this world annually invests in gifts, holidays, whatever else they need to relax.
If so much money is being invested in gifts, then it's strange that cryptos fall in winter holidays.
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

Yes, we see more problems with bitcoin and so on, but the bottom of the recession has been passed, but bans on advertising crypto and ICO are now in full swing.
But there are still alive for advertising ICO - and Youtube and BKT.
And by the summer it is not known what will happen with the bans, maybe Youtube will refuse to advertise ICO.
You saw that the project Alicoin made a bid for advertising bid on Youtube?
That's why I think that there is nothing left to wait.
The market of the crypto currency will now be inclined to growth, advertising is still there, it is necessary to act.
StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

Yes, we see more problems with bitcoin and so on, but the bottom of the recession has been passed, but bans on advertising crypto and ICO are now in full swing.
And by the summer it is not known what will happen with the bans, maybe Youtube will refuse to advertise ICO.
The market of the crypto currency will now be inclined to growth, advertising is still there, it is necessary to act.
I think it's really good they will use all ways of Social Media Marketing for advertising. Speaking about YouTube, Alicoin Cash provides affiliate programs for YouTube bloggers and they even can be rewarded with BTC money.
malfurionbtcn

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

I think it's really good they will use all ways of Social Media Marketing for advertising. Speaking about YouTube, Alicoin Cash provides affiliate programs for YouTube bloggers and they even can be rewarded with BTC money.
I want to add that the video placement, the material quality, and the views number will be taken into account. They will appreciate the creative approach to the coverage of the topic.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

If so much money is being invested in gifts, then it's strange that cryptos fall in winter holidays.
Not only gifts are used to achieve a better auditory, moreover, even though some companies find it hard to implement this into their business structure.
malfurionbtcn

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

It seems like a new giant company on the online trade market, Alicoin Cash wants to make life easier for holders of cryptocurrency offering buying and selling goods through the Alicoin Cash platform for cryptocurrency. It also gives holders of project tokens excellent conditions for passive income in the form of 10% profit per month.
I see you are in the know. Care to share a few investing tricks?
Do you think sharing personal investing tricks is rational? I want to add that this project is really promising one and I look forward to see what will happen in the next month
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

Not only gifts are used to achieve a better auditory, moreover, even though some companies find it hard to implement this into their business structure.
I think it is just a matter of capital being temporarily displaced from crypto market.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

I think it is just a matter of capital being temporarily displaced from crypto market.
That concerns not only crypto market, however, I'm convinced people are no longer interested in bitcoin offerings once there is stable Ripple which can be used even in gambling, where most of bitcoin supporting countries have it restricted.
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

That concerns not only crypto market, however, I'm convinced people are no longer interested in bitcoin offerings once there is stable Ripple which can be used even in gambling, where most of bitcoin supporting countries have it restricted.
Not all people yearn for gambling, some of them just want something stable in order to enlarge their savings.
malfurionbtcn

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

Do you think that Ripple has a potential to be more popular than BTC?
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:35:58 PM

Being top 3 in a few months after its release?? Surely, since Bitcoin becomes restricted, Ripple becomes more popular.
malfurionbtcn

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

Being top 3 in a few months after its release?? Surely, since Bitcoin becomes restricted, Ripple becomes more popular.
It’s a very interesting opinion. Maybe it will happen but definitely not in the nearest future
Altcner

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

I don`t think so because this cryptocurrency has a lot of disadvantages!
malfurionbtcn

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

I don`t think so because this cryptocurrency has a lot of disadvantages!
Obviously every crypto has its disadvantages, but what are they?
Altcner

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

Obviously every crypto has it's disadvantages, but what are they?
Actually, XRP is very centralized. Additionally, ripple market will have a huge capitalization compared with the rest cryptos in that case because of its big emission, it is impossible nowadays
Altcner

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

In my opinion, all of us would like to know more about your team and the main investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: