Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3537 times)
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

Bounty campaign, huh? That would certainly boost the numbers! Aside from that, I think a few articles in well-respected e-magazines would be highly beneficial.
Well, you can't hurry up those magazines, as they pick the project for revision themselves when the time is right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

Bounty campaign, huh? That would certainly boost the numbers! Aside from that, I think a few articles in well-respected e-magazines would be highly beneficial.

I think "Bounty campaign" obsolete already. I got that they have campaigned for bloggers. If they conduct a usual campaign for FB or twitter or etc, then it's nice, but, as for me, it's absolutely useless.
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

Well, you can't hurry up those magazines, as they pick the project for revision themselves when the time is right.
That's why people read them and that's why they're actually valuable. I never said it would be easy.
CrazyInvest

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

It's interesting that I did not see the answer to my question. where else can you write? in the telegram channel someone answers?

Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

That's why people read them and that's why they're actually valuable. I never said it would be easy.
Who would need e-magazines in 2k18? There is plenty of information you can get on popular websites and forums, like bct.
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

I think "Bounty campaign" obsolete already. I got that they have campaigned for bloggers. If they conduct a usual campaign for FB or twitter or etc, then it's nice, but, as for me, it's absolutely useless.

So the campaign of advertising of project Alicoin for YouTube of bloggers is provided. There will be a good reward in bitcoins.
And if there is a good creative approach, the bonus size will be increased. All world platforms will not advertise ICO launches anymore.
Bounty campaign as in the former past is now impossible.
dspencer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

Who would need e-magazines in 2k18? There are plenty of information you can get on popular websites and forums, like bct.
I don't know, credible sources such as aforementioned e-magazines are what people usually take away to read, unlike forums which are associated with trolling, feminists and kids.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

So the campaign of advertising of project Alicoin for YouTube of bloggers is provided. There will be a good reward in bitcoins.
And if there is a good creative approach, the bonus size will be increased. All world platforms will not advertise ICO launches anymore.
What about other cryptocurrencies? Is there a chance of being potentially rewarded not only in Bitcoin?
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

What about other cryptocurrencies? Is there a chance of being potentially rewarded not only in Bitcoin?
I don't think this is that big of a problem, considering how widespread crypto exchanges have become.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

I don't think this is that big of a problem, considering how widespread crypto exchanges have become.
Extraordinary, by the way, can funds from this platform be withdrawn on an e-wallet?
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

Extraordinary, by the way, can funds from this platform be withdrawn on an e-wallet?
Yes, they can. You can withdraw your funds at any time
karasuri

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

Wait, wait, wait! Am I right that FB and twitter block the only AD ICO, not stuff what people do when joining Bounty?
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

Wait, wait, wait! Am I right that FB and twitter block the only AD ICO, not stuff what people do when joining Bounty?
I think that as long as you express your opinion, and not straight up promote something, it is ok.
karasuri

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

I think that as long as you express your opinion, and not straight up promote something, it is ok.

Yes, that's what I said. I mean, you can posting about ICO, speaking and asking. For Bounty campaining it is ok and enough. The second question, does it interesting for ICO? As for my, Bounty is not really profitable if it available for everyone.
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Yes, that's what I said. I mean, you can posting about ICO, speaking and asking. For Bounty campaining it is ok and enough. The second question, does it interesting for ICO? As for my, Bounty is not really profitable if it available for everyone.
Now ICOs will be interested not in the sheer amount of followers, but people who can create content.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

ICO won't be in jeopardy in general, but the rules will become more strict (or there will soon be any rules at all, so far it was the wild west). It's a good thing to have guidelines in place that also protect investors from scammers.

That's right you said. In general, it would be necessary to develop some kind of international legislative framework for advertisers - teams of starting projects with ICO.
Then, Facebook sites, Google Twitter and others would return to this advertising sector. After all, these prohibitions clearly bear a temporary nature.
Obviously, we must wait for such international legislation.

Well, Facebook, Google and Twitter have other motives than just protecting investors from fraud. They fear that the strong decentralization will also come for them as well and make them obsolete. There are decentralized social networks underway and decentralized search engines as well. They are trying to protect themselves more than they claim to protect investors. Actually, it is much more about themselves Wink

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dspencer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Now ICOs will be interested not in the sheer amount of followers, but people who can create content.
You seem to know a thing or two about cryptocontent. What would your suggestions be?
lennox_dan

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

It is in human nature to try to resist any responsibility, especially one that comes with extreme repercussions when reshaping our world since we only have one world to reshape.
Interesting thoughts and well said. You're a bit philosopher, as I can see.
Half of the success that comes with opening a new project, crypto or not, lies in the deep understanding of human psychology. I don't think philosophy has anything to do with it.
Philosophy and  psychology can be very similar sometimes...
karasuri

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Sorry, but you wrong. ICOs interested in people with a big audience and more profitable content, like video or something. It's different between "amount of followers" and creators.
lennox_dan

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

Sorry, but you wrong. ICOs interested in people with a big audience and more profitable content, like video or something. It's different between "amount of followers" and creators.
Well, every business or project are interested in people with a big audience of fans and subscribers, and it's important for the PR and marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: