Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3536 times)
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

I'm not sure that Alicoin needs such kind of advertising. It is hard to believe that bloggers are able to influence on the target audience of the cryptocurrency market.
nowadays there are a lot of channels about cryptocurrency, and if they have wide audience coverage, why not to promote your ICO through it?
Can you share some interesting channels about crypto with us, please ?
check this ones: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpt3vvZ0Y0wvTX2L-lkxsg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC67AEEecqFEc92nVvcqKdhA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

I'm not sure that Alicoin needs such kind of advertising. It is hard to believe that bloggers are able to influence on the target audience of the cryptocurrency market.
nowadays there are a lot of channels about cryptocurrency, and if they have wide audience coverage, why not to promote your ICO through it?
Can you share some interesting channels about crypto with us, please ?
check this ones: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpt3vvZ0Y0wvTX2L-lkxsg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC67AEEecqFEc92nVvcqKdhA
Isn't it restricted to post some links there, not bounded with project?
Briz234

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

I'm extremely disagree. In crypto business, one small mistake and you already lose the audience. As an example, the situation with the Tron. People saw that they copied white paper and their token fell sharply in value.
I can bring a counter argument. How many bad news did we read about Bitcoin? Did it reduce its popularity?
May be the popularity didn't reduce, but it's price definitely went down
Here I can only say that the decline occurred not only with the price of Bitcoin but throughout all the market of cryptocurrencies.

The current decline in bitcoin quotations on the crypto market is not understandable. In my opinion, there was an unknown dump for the sale of a large batch of bitcoins.
Perhaps this is again the famous lawyer Kobuyasi, responsible for the bankruptcy procedure of the infamous crypto stock exchange Mt. Gox, sold the next batch of bitcoins.
Experts even call the amount of 7,000 bitcoins. Otherwise, why did the established bitcoin rate of $ 8,500-9,000 fall by $ 1,000?
As a result of this, the whole industry of the cryptographic coins market is on the decline.
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

As far as I know, Facebook is always a part of ICO.
yeah, and they showed their fb page, but i want to earn coins in facebook during bounty campaign. that's what I'm talking about
So what is the problem to earn them on FB?
because they didn't announce their bounty campaign yet, why are you sure that it will include facebook?
Because Facebook always included in all bounties. This is the most important social network for bounty because it is the most popular in the world.
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

yeah, and they showed their fb page, but i want to earn coins in facebook during bounty campaign. that's what I'm talking about
I don't think you can solely rely on Facebook to earn a few coins. Although, I've seen some bounties that offered to do so, now that I think of it.
Why not? Facebook is the most popular and profitable.
Briz234

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

because they didn't announce their bounty campaign yet, why are you sure that it will include facebook?
Because Facebook always included in all bounties. This is the most important social network for bounty because it is the most popular in the world.
Well, ask directly from the representative of the project Alicoin Cash about the bounty campaign associated with Facebook. And then everyone will know for sure all the details.
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

Well, ask directly from the representative of the project Alicoin Cash about the bounty campaign associated with Facebook. And then everyone will know for sure all the details.
let's just wait for details of bounty, but I don't understand why people say that every bounty includes fb. I thought that developer can make only signature campaign on forum, but it's possible that I may be wrong
Alicoin.cash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

We are launching our marketing campaign!

🚀 Alicoin Cash - To the Moon 🚀

Coinspeaker today!

" The use of cryptocurrency is difficult now. In order to use the available coins, they have to be withdrawn from exchanges, wallets, to pay commissions. Alicoin Cash platform is designed to facilitate the life of coin holders. Read more... "

karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

You know, bad reviews are also a good PR. People who see only positive news are unlikely to believe in the reality of such success.

I'm extremely disagree. In crypto business, one small mistake and you already lose the audience. As an example, the situation with the Tron. People saw that they copied white paper and their token fell sharply in value.
I can bring a counter argument. How many bad news did we read about Bitcoin? Did it reduce its popularity?

You can not compare bitcoin and any altcoin. People will never turn away from bitcoin, no matter how bad news and minuses he had. Another thing is with altcoins, if there is someone's problem, then consider that he flew out of the market. As it was with Dadi.
Briz234

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

We are launching our marketing campaign!
🚀 Alicoin Cash - To the Moon 🚀
Coinspeaker today!
" The use of cryptocurrency is difficult now. In order to use the available coins, they have to be withdrawn from exchanges, wallets, to pay commissions. Alicoin Cash platform is designed to facilitate the life of coin holders. Read more... "

With the start of the marketing company, I congratulate the Alicoin project! The article is written clearly, accessible, alive.
There's nothing superfluous! The article has a shock ending .. I think this is a good article ..
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

I don't think you can solely rely on Facebook to earn a few coins. Although, I've seen some bounties that offered to do so, now that I think of it.
If you don't want extra cash, which is counterintuitive, then do only facebook. I don't have anything else to say.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

If you don't want extra cash, which is counterintuitive, then do only facebook. I don't have anything else to say.
I have to agree with you, since nowadays it's quite easy to receive more, using not only Facebook in bounty campaign.
Briz234

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

I have to agree with you, since nowadays it's quite easy to receive more, using not only Facebook in bounty campaign.
Yes, in the Bounty campaign, why all the calculation to do only on Facebook?
If you are in the bounty of the campaign, you should try to do it to the maximum. Especially since this project is waiting for the future ..
dspencer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

Apparently, some people couldn't be bothered with bounties, too bad, their loss!
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

OK, but I'm sure Facebook is there with a probability of 99%.
dspencer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

OK, but I'm sure Facebook is there with a probability of 99%.
I wonder if that Facebook users information leak will have an effect on this and upcoming bounty campaigns?
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

I got it, yeah, but I was talking only about the main platform, not all of them.
dspencer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

I got it, yeah, but I was talking only about the main platform, not all of them.
I, personally, find it shortsighted to label something "main", especially in the world of rapidly developing technologies.
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

I, personally, find it shortsighted to label something "main", especially in the world of rapidly developing technologies.
Well, it is "main" for now. All can be different in the future, of course.
Urenru

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

The project look really interesting, maybe a little more info about the Dev team in the ANN will be good. I will keep one eye here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: