Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3538 times)
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

You can not compare bitcoin and any altcoin. People will never turn away from bitcoin, no matter how bad news and minuses he had. Another thing is with altcoins, if there is someone's problem, then consider that he flew out of the market. As it was with Dadi.
Nothing stops us from creating our own Bitcoins in the world of Altcoins.

Sorry not sorry, but this is look like a joke and very bad metaphor. Try to do arguments what do you mean, because you can't just do new bitcoin for real.
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

Sorry not sorry, but this is look like a joke and very bad metaphor. Try to do arguments what do you mean, because you can't just do new bitcoin for real.
You can't really create a new Bitcoin, but you obviously can create another alt
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

As far as I know, Facebook is always a part of ICO.
yeah, and they showed their fb page, but i want to earn coins in facebook during bounty campaign. that's what I'm talking about
So what is the problem to earn them on FB?
because they didn't announce their bounty campaign yet, why are you sure that it will include facebook?
Because Facebook always included in all bounties. This is the most important social network for bounty because it is the most popular in the world.
I can't imagine which social network could be included in Bounty to give the same results with promotion as Facebook give.
aarhant152

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

do you have airdrop /
Alicoin.cash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

Great project..... Wish you best of luck for your future planning.

Thank you! To the Moon! 🚀

Join the ICO on 31th March!
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

That is not so solid, as there are lots of projects which are faster and better than Bitcoin nowadays.
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

do you have airdrop /

Actually, no, but there are ongoing talks about launching Bounty Campaign.
Will Bounty arrange you?
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

Actually, no, but there are ongoing talks about launching Bounty Campaign.
Will Bounty arrange you?
A Bounty would be really nice, as it would expand and therefore improve our community!
karasuri

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

Ehm- that's what I actually said... I think they tried to say that if you need to, you can create an alt that will replace bitcoin, but if everything was so simple, it would already happen. Therefore, to speak such phrases is very, very wrong.
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

Ehm- that's what I actually said... I think they tried to say that if you need to, you can create an alt that will replace bitcoin, but if everything was so simple, it would already happen. Therefore, to speak such phrases is very, very wrong.
I don't claim that this 100% should be happened but as an option it is possible. That's all I wanted to say.
StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

The expected growth in Ethereum’s market cap is reportedly driven by the applicability of its network, and the growth of ICOs. As covered by Hacked, ICO fundraising has topped $1.2 billion in February, bringing the total amount raised this year to $2.7 billion.
The big question in my opinion is whether it will continue to grow after the decisions of G20.
Sure, it really depends on their decision. But I don't think it can turn a disaster for market
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

Sure, but I think that no coin will overcome BTC in the nearest future.
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

The point was not to overcome Bikcoin but to create our own legends among Altcoins.
najamsaqib

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

Nice work go to future
karasuri

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

The point was not to overcome Bikcoin but to create our own legends among Altcoins.

you just say general facts, not arguing your opinion in any way. anything can happen, but try to create a "legend" as you say you need to explain how it will work out.
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

you just say general facts, not arguing your opinion in any way. anything can happen, but try to create a "legend" as you say you need to explain how it will work out.
Do you want me to say how to create Altcoin no less popular than Bitcoin? I don't know that. I try to say that if people created Bitcoin they eventually will create something better and maybe it will be some kind of new Altcoin.
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

I'm very glad to see new people in this thread every day, alicoin gets stronger and that's good
sibu007

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

awsome project
karasuri

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

Do you want me to say how to create Altcoin no less popular than Bitcoin? I don't know that. I try to say that if people created Bitcoin they eventually will create something better and maybe it will be some kind of new Altcoin.

Okay, we have ETH what much more better than BTC or any forks of it. Did it more popular than BTC? Nope. Because all alt is dependent on BTC.
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

Okay, we have ETH what much more better than BTC or any forks of it. Did it more popular than BTC? Nope. Because all alt is dependent on BTC.
u're right, all altcoins rely on btc. so when btc price drops, price of other coins is dropping too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: