Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3537 times)
Tvesdma

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

📣 CryptoCoinNews - Alicoin Cash Brings in Robot to Help with Online Investing 📣

It’s a real pleasure to watch cryptocurrencies marching on despite the best efforts on the part of big government and bigger banks. True, there are some impediments on the way, and a few bad apples give a bad name to the entire industry (who would even want to put 1600 files with child abuse on the Bitcoin blockchain? And why?!). Never the less, healthy coins with a real promise keep popping up here or there, and Alicoin Cash is definitely one of them.

Read more on CCN.com

This coin is scum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

We need to stay calm when facing situations such as you described, it's probably a cheap attempt of old currencies supporters to discredit crypto!
That's quite an interesting idea, that people who wish to sabotage cryptos may be behind those files themselves.
I've seen it before, people trying to create bad pr for crypto, this can't go well!
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

We need to stay calm when facing situations such as you described, it's probably a cheap attempt of old currencies supporters to discredit crypto!
There are still so many people who don't understand how fast are the trends in the world changing, but I think that with the change of generations everything will become better and crypto will be more popular than usual currencies
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

I've seen it before, people trying to create bad pr for crypto, this can't go well!
The sad part is that in the eyes of majority, it is going to throw negative shade.
dspencer

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

The sad part is that in the eyes of majority, it is going to throw negative shade.
I believe that there are people who are willing to look past the shade of negativity and defamation, but it's important not to forget about the majority of the people who crave for simplicity when dealing with crypto.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

I'm very glad to see new people in this thread every day, alicoin gets stronger and that's good
It looks like a nice and profitable project, then why not?
Alicoin.cash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:10:22 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 07:18:53 PM by Alicoin.cash

📣 CryptoCoinNews - Alicoin Cash Brings in Robot to Help with Online Investing 📣

It’s a real pleasure to watch cryptocurrencies marching on despite the best efforts on the part of big government and bigger banks. True, there are some impediments on the way, and a few bad apples give a bad name to the entire industry (who would even want to put 1600 files with child abuse on the Bitcoin blockchain? And why?!). Never the less, healthy coins with a real promise keep popping up here or there, and Alicoin Cash is definitely one of them.

Read more on CCN.com

This coin is scum

Hello, our most dedicated fan or more correctly to say a troll.
Thousands of members of our community disagree with you.

Thank you for your activity in our branch.
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

I'm very glad to see new people in this thread every day, alicoin gets stronger and that's good
Oh yeah, it's very good. Users are the most important for devs now and every time.
dspencer

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

Oh yeah, it's very good. Users are the most important for devs now and every time.
For a healthy and stable project, it is important to satisfy both newcomers and loyal supporters alike. You don't know what's going to happen next!
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

Sure, but I think that no coin will overcome BTC in the nearest future.
The point was not to overcome Bikcoin but to create our own legends among Altcoins.

you just say general facts, not arguing your opinion in any way. anything can happen, but try to create a "legend" as you say you need to explain how it will work out.
Do you want me to say how to create Altcoin no less popular than Bitcoin? I don't know that. I try to say that if people created Bitcoin they eventually will create something better and maybe it will be some kind of new Altcoin.

Okay, we have ETH what much more better than BTC or any forks of it. Did it more popular than BTC? Nope. Because all alt is dependent on BTC.
Do you think that BTC is more important because it has launched earlier than all other cryptos?
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

I am pleased to visit the page of the Alicoin Cash project on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Alicoin.Cash/
A lot of interesting information. Do you want to know more about the project? Come there.
Looks fascinating, especially on behalf of bounty campaign. Undoubtedly, I'm in it.
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

Seems like a nice project. We can value those project when btc goes up a little bit.
At least for now you can read their documentation and find out more about their idea.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

Seems like a nice project. We can value those project when btc goes up a little bit.
At least for now you can read their documentation and find out more about their idea.
The providing one, I believe, is bounded with how to get a monthly revenue in a cryptocurrency.
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

There are still so many people who don't understand how fast are the trends in the world changing, but I think that with the change of generations everything will become better and crypto will be more popular than usual currencies
This is a controversial statement. Nobody knows what wuld be with cryptos even in a next few years. Of course, we, as cryptousers, believe that they'll be alright, but everything is possible.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

This is a controversial statement. Nobody knows what would be with cryptos even in a next few years. Of course, we, as cryptousers, believe that they'll be alright, but everything is possible.
It's quite a bad sign, buying cryptocurrency, nor working with it if you are not quite convinced in its success in a few years.
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

This is a controversial statement. Nobody knows what would be with cryptos even in a next few years. Of course, we, as cryptousers, believe that they'll be alright, but everything is possible.
It's quite a bad sign, buying cryptocurrency, nor working with it if you are not quite convinced in its success in a few years.
Well, the rates change very quickly, a single cryptocurrency can grow even for a day, so you might not think about years all the time.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

This is a good base to compare Aitcoin with other cryptocurrencies.
dspencer

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

I believe it is too soon to make labels such as this. I just hope cryptocurrencies wouldn't be used as pejoratives to describe disingenuous action towards customers or/and users.
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

This is a controversial statement. Nobody knows what wuld be with cryptos even in a next few years. Of course, we, as cryptousers, believe that they'll be alright, but everything is possible.
More than once I read the opinions of various analysts that Western institutional investors have waited too long to enter the market and when this happens, (and this will be) there will be new highs in prices for crypto-currencies. I think so too.
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

I believe it is too soon to make labels such as this. I just hope cryptocurrencies wouldn't be used as pejoratives to describe disingenuous action towards customers or/and users.
That is so true. It is always better to research something than to blindly make haste.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: