Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3537 times)
Briz234

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

Does anyone have any predictions for Alicoin's future?

I'm relatively optimistic about the future of Alicoin. Although now you have asked about what exactly?
About the stage of the ICO project? Or do you mean a more distant future?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

It is hard to say at this point, but I would say if the devs keep up the good work it may grow into something big.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

I'm relatively optimistic about the future of Alicoin. Although now you have asked about what exactly?
In fact, I'm interested in your point of view on both aspects.
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

These two aspects are interconnected, as the ICO will form a baseline community whose ideas then will become a shining beacon for the project development in the distant future.
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

The cryptographic market is now sluggish, so there are fears that at the ICO stage the project can show performance at 80-90%, and then there will be a promotion and everything will become stable in development.
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

The cryptographic market is now sluggish, so there are fears that at the ICO stage the project can show performance at 80-90%, and then there will be a promotion and everything will become stable in development.
80-90% is a nice number, as it allows developer team to safely engage in the project lift-off without the fear of running dry.
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

These two aspects are interconnected, as the ICO will form a baseline community whose ideas then will become a shining beacon for the project development in the distant future.
Okay, what do you think about the near future of the Alicoin?
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

I think that it is looking pretty good, and with the help of some nice promotion technique, like implementing a bounty campaign, may secure a very nice start for the project.
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

I think that it is looking pretty good, and with the help of some nice promotion technique, like implementing a bounty campaign, may secure a very nice start for the project.
I believe that Bounty campaign will be able to attract more potential investors, which will increase Alicoin's popularity in several times.
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

I believe that Bounty campaign will be able to attract more potential investors, which will increase Alicoin's popularity in several times.
That is true, but what is even better, is that it will help in raising helpful and flourishing community of investors.
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

That is true, but what is even better, is that it will help in raising helpful and flourishing community of investors.
Maybe is it possible to use other ways of communication, such as Airdrop?
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

I am interested in this project! Very like such coin. In which country is it planned to launch this project? I would like to participate in this ICO.
I think that you can start with a Bounty campaign which have to be available in all countries.
Alicoin.cash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

I am interested in this project! Very like such coin. In which country is it planned to launch this project? I would like to participate in this ICO.

Welcome!

More than 1 000 000 tokens were sold only 21 hours after the start! This is an excellent result!

Welcome aboard! 🚀
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

Welcome!

More than 1 000 000 tokens were sold only 21 hours after the start! This is an excellent result!

Welcome aboard! 🚀
Coins are available in all countries around the world?
Alicoin.cash

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

I carefully looked at the project, now I like everything. I wonder how the developers are going to enter the market with their coins, when all the other coins are on the verge of bankruptcy?
Every year there's a Q1 market decline and then every year there's a talk about the verge of bankruptcy. On the other hand, not that much projects are starting now, so we consider the current moment to be as good of a time as ever.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

Welcome!

Welcome aboard! 🚀
I think we can find it out through the next few weeks, once ICO is started!
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

Welcome!

Welcome aboard! 🚀
I think we can find it out through the next few weeks, once ICO is started!
In fact, I really wait this moment!
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

selling are going good, so I think that alicoin has a bright future, but they need to promote ICO more, even when 1 million of coins are gone
Alicoin.cash

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

📣 Pay attention! 📣

Regardless of whether you are someone that has only heard of cryptocurrencies on the news, or an expert blockchain enthusiast, you most likely are aware that cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets. When one compares blockchain assets to traditionally analyzed ones, such as stocks, the level of volatility is enormously high, which lets you rip-off quick profits, or, alternatively, loose a big amount at once, but if you take some time, you’ll see that despite all peaks and fluctuations, currencies usually follow some trend over time. Please see below our value prediction.

April 2018 – 3 USD
May 2018 – 10 USD
June 2018 – 15-25 USD
Q3 2018 - the implementation of the incentive algorithm – 25-50 USD
Q4 2018 – 50-100 USD
Q4 2018 - a complete release of Alicoin platform – 100-200 USD
Q 1 2019 – 200-300 USD
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

But many dev teams start their ICO without a bounty. The bounty launches several weeks or months later just to make the project more popular. Remember that the bounty requires some investments from devs too.
Of course, bounty campaign requires periodical time investments on dev's part, but I've seen how much attention such campaign could bring. Human resources are much more valuable than time, don't forget that!
I agree, but devs should check everything before the start. Still, bounty is profitable for everyone if it is well organized.
It's not only the immediate profits what cryptoprojects hope for. Cryptoprojects need attention and fame in order to surpass other, obsolete ones, so there's that.

Cryptoprojects need strong technology in the first place and nothing else to surpass others consistently. That's my point of view. Hype is temporary, technology is more or less permanent.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: