Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3549 times)
Alicoin.cash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

📣 Are you ready to join us? 📣

ICO has already started. Let us remind you about its details: ICO Alicoin Cash has started on March, 31 2018 and will last to May, 15 2018. There are only 7 000 000 ALC available for purchase.
We have additional  bonuses for our contributors (up to 17 % of the total purchase amount). ICO Accepted Coins: BTC, ETH, LTC.
Alicoin Cash is a unique free intellectual investment system with full decentralization of smart contracts based on blockchain technology.

Join Alicoin Cash ICO now!
zuevv.nik

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

Hi.
I'm interested in online stores. Do you somehow differ from Amazon, Aliexpress etc.?
Or are you just the same but on crypto?
I guess you answered your question yourself. Do Amazon and Ali differ from each other? The answer is clear. The main aspect will, of course, be crypto, but other factors will differ as well.

That was the sense of the question.
How do this projects differ from other similar stores on fiat?
By the way, Amazon is planning to create its own token to. And I guess AliExpress will follow this tendency too. So, Devs, how do you plan to compete with the mentioned stores?
Alicoin.cash

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

🚀 The Alicoin Cash ICO has declared itself in Turkey! 🚀

15 % Bonus still available!!!

https://coin-turk.com/alicoin-cash-icosu-devam-ediyor
Alicoin.cash

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

Hi.
I'm interested in online stores. Do you somehow differ from Amazon, Aliexpress etc.?
I guess you answered your question yourself. Do Amazon and Ali differ from each other? The answer is clear. The main aspect will, of course, be crypto, but other factors will differ as well.

By the way, Amazon is planning to create its own token to. And I guess AliExpress will follow this tendency too. So, Devs, how do you plan to compete with the mentioned stores?

Hello Zuevv.nik,

Thanks for the question!

We believe that a unified platform such as ours will be more in demand. It will be more convenient for you to keep one token than to constantly monitor each individual platform and their tokens.
zuevv.nik

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

Hi.

Hello Zuevv.nik,

Thanks for the question!

We believe that a unified platform such as ours will be more in demand. It will be more convenient for you to keep one token than to constantly monitor each individual platform and their tokens.

That's clear to me. A platform will be more convenient than a single store (you call it "individual platform").
I mean, what is the difference from similar non-crypto unified platform?
e.g. Amazon is planning to create its token to. How will your platform differ from it?
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

That's great news. Let's see this project spread around the globe!
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

The project, through intellectual contracts and the use of blockchain technologies, will provide the highest possible security of payment and an extremely low commission. This project looks promising.
Well said, let's hope that the commission won't get higher.
For which reasons can the commission increase?
If they will have some problems with investments, for example?..
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

🚀 Join Alicoin Cash ICO now! 🚀

The token had shot up from zero to 600 000 in less than a few hours after ICO began!

Alicoin Cash Video Roadmap
where I can see how much coins did u sell at the moment? it's important for me how much bonus I'll be given for buying
It will be available on their website, or social networks, or they will provide this information here in the thread.
it's your thoughts, or it was written somewhere and I've missed it?
Only my logical and obvious thoughts.
dspencer

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

If they will have some problems with investments, for example?
I don't think they will come up with a reasonable explanation as to why they'd resolve to actions such as you described.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

Can't wait for Alicoin's ICO to be implemented in CIS/Europe as well! Though the bonuses are such a significant thing, it's still necessary to participate/compete with other cryptocurrency platforms.
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

I don't think they will come up with a reasonable explanation as to why they'd resolve to actions such as you described.
I could've said that they don't need an explanation but, well, you're right, they aren't so bad.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

I could've said that they don't need an explanation but, well, you're right, they aren't so bad.
Moreover, if transaction requires no fees at its proceeding stage, company becomes even more appealing, from depositing side.
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Moreover, if transaction requires no fees at its proceeding stage, company becomes even more appealing, from depositing side.
But they do have that fee, am I right?
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

Comparing to all the other payment processors their fee looks like a trifle!
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

Alright, I can't argue with this. Their fees are one of the reasons we are here!
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

Alright, I can't argue with this. Their fees are one of the reasons we are here!
All the same, their promotion of 15% bonuses is like a happiness straight from the investing!
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

The fact that ICO Alicoin Cash started and in Turkey is good!
Still it would be wonderful to show oneself in Europe, in Asia, in the former Soviet countries.
dspencer

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

All the same, their promotion of 15% bonuses is like a happiness straight from the investing!
Sounds reasonable. I hope they can stay on this mark to ensure the success of their campaign.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

Sounds reasonable. I hope they can stay on this mark to ensure the success of their campaign.
It's apparently that amount of bonuses with each ICO's stage will decrease, yet it's profitable to join offering ASAP.
StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Hello everyone!
Have you heard guys that popular asian airline confirmed plans to foray into the crypto sector with the launch of a proprietary cryptocurrency?
Share your opinions!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: