Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3538 times)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

Why wouldn't real creators ask for money? If they produce high quality content and have a lot of followers they should also be rewarded if they do something about a project that reaches out to them.
because they earn money from this project, or you think that they're didn't have some profit from this?

Not so important to me. If someone creates real value on an ongoing basis a reward is deserved in my opinion. Quite simple actually.
Alicoin.cash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets in their nature and while the price can go down as well as up, and it may appear wild or unreasoned at a first glance, if you take a closer look, you’ll find that the whole cryptocurrency market is usually following one trend of either growth or decline with exceptions being few and far between. This usually happens due to the funds being put into or withdrawn from the market in accordance with a recent news and regulations.

If we go back in time a bit, we’ll see that each year cryptocurrency market experiences the decline in the beginning of the year and the growth following it with a results of the later far surpassing those of the previous year and thus, given that ALC token will be listed in exchanges at the approximate end of the decline, we could expect serious and quick price growth.

Join the Alicoin Cash ICO now!
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets in their nature and while the price can go down as well as up, and it may appear wild or unreasoned at a first glance, if you take a closer look, you’ll find that the whole cryptocurrency market is usually following one trend of either growth or decline with exceptions being few and far between. This usually happens due to the funds being put into or withdrawn from the market in accordance with a recent news and regulations.

If we go back in time a bit, we’ll see that each year cryptocurrency market experiences the decline in the beginning of the year and the growth following it with a results of the later far surpassing those of the previous year and thus, given that ALC token will be listed in exchanges at the approximate end of the decline, we could expect serious and quick price growth.

Join the Alicoin Cash ICO now!
Great opinion. To my mind it is the best time to join ICO.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

You wrote about bloggers partnership. Did someone participate?
I’m not sure wether it’s quite significant question to be answered...
It's a potentially worthwhile pursuit! Bloggers are much more reputable among people than, say, journalists, because their unbiased opinion can sometimes be harmful to the business that would otherwise acquire them.

If you take a closer look at bloggers they also get paid quite frequently. If they have a lot of followers projects just reach out to them to promote their coin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
monika27

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:18:39 AM

What about bounty campaign? Do you plan it?
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

You wrote about bloggers partnership. Did someone participate?
I’m not sure wether it’s quite significant question to be answered...
It's a potentially worthwhile pursuit! Bloggers are much more reputable among people than, say, journalists, because their unbiased opinion can sometimes be harmful to the business that would otherwise acquire them.

If you take a closer look at bloggers they also get paid quite frequently. If they have a lot of followers projects just reach out to them to promote their coin.
I think bloggers get paid in all cases and all cryptocoins which they advertise were paid by someone.
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:38:14 AM

I get it. I mean, that It can be like donation, but it also can be investments.  The difference is how creators ask about it. if it's small amounts, unlimited, then yes, it's more like donat. but if the amounts are large and stable, then it's more like investments.
I think it will be investments in that situation when creators give you something in return, not if you'll invest large amount of money
StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

Of course they are . But for me it's clear that noone will subscribe your channel if you only post videos about coins .
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

Of course they are . But for me it's clear that noone will subscribe your channel if you only post videos about coins .
There has to be something special in what you create, not just narration of raw facts.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

There has to be something special in what you create, not just narration of raw facts.
Notorious fact, each time brand new company tries to create something special, usually ~70% of consequences becomes unprofitable.
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

of course you need to find out some interesting information, maybe some unique facts that no one has told yet, but it's realy to create a good channel about coins if you'll also touch some stock exchanges and everything what is connected to crypto
StacyKo

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

of course you need to find out some interesting information, maybe some unique facts that no one has told yet, but it's realy to create a good channel about coins if you'll also touch some stock exchanges and everything what is connected to crypto
Firstly, I didn't mention narration of raw facts is Ok.
Secondly, I'm hesitanting 'bout good channel advertising coins. I agree with you that your content should be interesting and inspiring.  Bloggers have not another option.
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

monika27:
Do you have a youtube blog?

There is no blog on YouTube yet, but I want to create and try myself in a new business.
I'm curious about it. I love new beginnings.
monika27

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

monika27:

There is no blog on YouTube yet, but I want to create and try myself in a new business.
Do you know what is the minimum amount of  followers to start a partnership?
Briz234

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

monika27:

About the minimum number of followers to Youtube to start a partnership, with the Alicoin Cash project, until I found out.
Well, not less than a few hundred probably. Though everywhere there are differences.
For example, on Facebook, the requirements for subscribers to Bounty campaigns, so that there are at least 500 followers.
monika27

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

monika27:

About the minimum number of followers to Youtube to start a partnership, with the Alicoin Cash project, until I found out.
Well, not less than a few hundred probably. Though everywhere there are differences.
For example, on Facebook, the requirements for subscribers to Bounty campaigns, so that there are at least 500 followers.
Do they have special topic here related to the Bounty campaign?
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:33:26 AM

monika27:

I afraid they haven’t created it yet, still, I may be wrong and in a few days it will be revealed!
Briz234

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

The Alicoin Cash project will have its own Bounty campaign.
The representative of the project has already spoken about this.
But the official start of the bounty campaign was not yet.
StacyKo

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

Do you know what is the minimum amount of  followers to start a partnership?
Minimum is 1000 subscribers, a pretty strong channel.
Alicoin.cash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

Have you ever thought of what to do with your free money?

While cocaine and hookers is always a solid option, jokes aside, a lot of people think of some way to get passive income. While there are a lot of options, all of which involve either high risks, inability to return you initial capital, low profitability, long payback period or, in many cases, all of the aforementioned, the most “traditional” or rather common way is deposit, and even in it, you aren’t getting any significant profits, the ones you get are barely enough to cover the inflation rate, not mentioning getting any profits and you can’t withdraw your funds (or get significantly smaller percents for this option).

We offer you the significant advantage over this system, you can earn as much as 54 percent monthly with the payback times being much lower moving towards bigger investment amounts.

Users that invest in Alicoin Cash tokens will get additional benefits! Grab tokens why they are cheap!

Join the tokensale here: https://alicoin.cash/en
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: