Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3983 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

As what I have seen today in the ETH price, it is now stabilizing between $700 to $720. We may not see the full bull run commencing yet, but one day it will be. The positives about Ethereum is that the founder himself would implement the "sharding" effect that may improve the scaling of its blockchain. There are rumors that Ethereum might overtake Bitcoin when it comes to its performance. With the clarity of these cryptocurrency regulations, stabilizing of Bitcoin and other altcoins would be expected until another FUD news happened in the media.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

The next thing that I think will happen to ethereum price is going to be affordable in the market because they also compete to others coin in this business and aside from that it is useful to gain profits.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:48:02 AM

I think the majority of altcoin will decline if the bitcoin itself is in a bad period so to anticipate the occurrence of losses you should often often see the movement of bitcoin every time.
Amongst all the altcoins which are there in this world, ETH is the most favorite coin and that it is being most widely used altcoin having the highest demand in the international market. By looking at all these facts, we are easily convinced that the market value of ETH will rise higher and that we need to stay patient and that we need to wait for the right time before things start turning in our favor.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Actually Every coin depend on market value. If the market is down, then the prices of most of the coins are reduced. For this, if the price decreases Bitcoin, the price of Etherium decreases, but its proportion is different from the divisive.

RoolBi

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

I believe in ETH so I really like it going down. As it goes down, I have more opportunities to buy more. On a beautiful day it will rise again. You believe this.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

btc and eth is different. each coin can survive without each other. but they are related. when btc is down eth will also go down. but the main thing is how they can survive in the market nowadays.
Back in 2017, the values of WTH had risen to the sky and in the start of the year, people holding ETH and Bitcoin went bankrupt as the values fell. But that was not the end and the self regulatory economy started moving back to the equilibrium point till February when the stability in the values of ETH was noted. This gave rise to the market demand and as a result of rise in the market demand, the prices of ETH also rose and are expected to cross 1000$.

RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

Yes the price of altcoins is coupled with that of Bitcoin but that doesn't means that they follow the price of Bitcoin exactly as it moves. Few months ago when Bitcoin was dumping hard, Ethereum was at its ATH. Similarly sometimes the price of Ethereum doesn't follows that of Bitcoin. You just need to be patient and the price will recover sooner.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

The thing is that etereum compared to other altcoins is mostly not paired with bitcoin its paired with oder fiat currencies. So when bitcoin goes up, all other cryptocurrencies are rising too, but just because of bitcoin. Ethereum has his own pairings with fiat money and so its independently from bitcoin which is very good. SO it can make his own way!
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

It's just normal thing in trading. Sometimes it goes high and sometimes it's go down. It's all depend on the market value. There's some rumors or fake news consisting in the market, for this reason not only eth but also all the crypto goes down. Then after some day's later it will recover soon. So don't worry
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

It's just normal thing in trading. Sometimes it goes high and sometimes it's go down. It's all depend on the market value. There's some rumors or fake news consisting in the market, for this reason not only eth but also all the crypto goes down. Then after some day's later it will recover soon. So don't worry
Those manipulators are just around the corners that's why we really can't predict what is happening, not only with ETH and btc but also for most crypto projects, what we can do right now is just keep holding or buy if we still have some spare money, keep being calm and patience as we knew that after this we will see the next things to happen is on our favor and we will enjoy our gains, nothing to worry if you know how to work wisely.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
correct, I think the price of ethereum seems to follow the development of bitcoin, the rise and fall of ethereum price depends on the rise and fall of bitcoin prices.
I am now investing in ethereum and have not seen the benefits I will get, I am still struggling and praying that the price of ethereum will go up and give me a profit.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

that's normal. eth price will down when btc down and when btc rises it may be eth price silent or down but when btc price is silent then eth price will rise and altcoin price also. I think it is the basic science of any altcoin price including eth.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:18:07 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
I do not think you need to be confused. This is a very natural thing happening in the world of cryptocurrency. Yes, this is called the nature of crypto is very fluctuating. Ethereum is a very rapid development of Altcoin so no doubt if the price of Ethereum will definitely return to its high price.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:23:22 AM

I thought that this week's news about Amazon would help it go up. ETH's price goes up and down with BTC's

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:54:19 AM

we must know that the price of the crypto is fluctuating and if the price of ethereum goes down then there is no need to worry and panic, be patient because the price of ethereum will surely rise again and become stronger

xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

I believe in ETH so I really like it going down. As it goes down, I have more opportunities to buy more. On a beautiful day it will rise again. You believe this.
The important thing in the Crypto market is that the altcoin prices will never fall deep, only a few altcoin are worth less they will fall deep and die, ETH you have peace of mind, set you a level Reasonable price to take profits, do not exceed high expectations that fail. Be patient and hold their price up again.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

I thought that this week's news about Amazon would help it go up. ETH's price goes up and down with BTC's
Though i never heard any update news about Amazon accepting crypto currency as payment and if they are going to they will only choose from either Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. Meanwhile, Amazon was said to process about 600 transactions per second last year while Ethereum process roughly 15 transaction per second and this mean Ethereum is also not the best crypto currency for Amazon to use. In other hand, Ripple can process 1500 transactions per second and this could meet the demands of Amazon.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

Eth is far more stable then BTC still it moves in the same direction but ETH does not go that much down like BTC go down and Eth also recover soon but this happens and it happens because BTC has the pair with all the altcoins and when BTC get affected in price all the coins also get affected.

Yes, they are moving in the same directions - up. However, this movement is very slow. I wish the price of Ethereum would be increased at least twice.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

It seems to me that the price of bitcoin and ethereum is equally falling, it is growing because of the all market capitalization of the cryptocurrency
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

Eth is far more stable then BTC still it moves in the same direction but ETH does not go that much down like BTC go down and Eth also recover soon but this happens and it happens because BTC has the pair with all the altcoins and when BTC get affected in price all the coins also get affected.

Yes, they are moving in the same directions - up. However, this movement is very slow. I wish the price of Ethereum would be increased at least twice.
ETH prices have been rising in a steady way for the last few months as has been predicted by the ETH experts and the King of Investment. A monetary economist would tell you to invest only in an asset that has steady prices and great future return. Besides, one of the good things about ETH is that it is second in the list to Bitcoin and also in terms of profitability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: