Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Still a Good investment?  (Read 1338 times)
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

For as long as couple of years there have been wild swings in the Bitcoin cost however what we can watch is that after every profound rectification Bitcoin has gone ahead to make new highs. We ought to likewise recognize that the official position towards Bitcoin is presently one of acknowledgment and direction where as before it was basically overlooked. Once the reception spreads to 10 or 20% of the total populace we will see a far greter esteem than we have today and that is the reason you ought to consider Bitcoin a decent speculation for what's to come.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTC AND ETH

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

There are two questions one should think through.

1. Will Bitcoin become a long-term trusted store of value?

Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.

If it does become a long-term trusted store of value, BTC should trade around $2,000,000 a coin (depending on how many coins are lost and are actually in circulation). That is over 100x the price of where BTC is today.

If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a “cool” collectible… which is a possibility).

So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.

If you think BTC has a 1% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, you should not invest.

If you think BTC has a 0.001% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, you might consider a short.

2. Bitcoin is a religion… how good are the evangelists?

Like all stores of value and collectibles, Bitcoin is a religion. It is like gold or a Rembrandt painting… it has no cash flows so its value is only what others think it should be.

And like all religions, Bitcoin has evangelists and early disciples.

Bitcoin has a few things going for it in this regard:

1. The savior, Satoshi Nakamoto, is unknown and potentially not alive anymore. So we can only attribute wonderful things to Satoshi and cannot see her/his faults. If Satoshi Nakamoto eventually becomes known, it will make it harder for Bitcoin to become a true religion and this harder to become a long-term store of value.

2. Early bitcoin disciples and enthusiasts are super smart, great at marketing, and mostly were already very wealthy before bitcoin. There are about 1000 people that were very early public Bitcoin backers… at least 50 of whom were already worth over $100 million before they got into Bitcoin (and a few were billionaires). These people are incredible connected, smart, media savvy, good at PR, and tapped into the world of finance (some run large financial institutions). They are “rebels” in a sense but they are also very much part of the establishment. They have the ability to help get Bitcoin to go mainstream.

Should you invest in Bitcoin?

I’m not going to give advice on that. In even the best-case scenario, Bitcoin is incredibly risky … so if you do invest, you should go in expecting to lose all of it.
ZNAQ Index
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

A key way to make the best decisions around Bitcoin and altcoin investment is to educate yourself about what's going on in the market.
Here's the big note: don't invest any amount you can't stand to lose. Be sure that whatever you put into Bitcoin is not essential to your daily life and operations.

The fact of the matter is, cryptocurrencies are utterly dependent on the ever-changing whims of the market, meaning they'll rise and fall based on how urgently the market believes in their investment.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

Its still a good investment because of its huge volatality and the growing craze day by day.Many feel that its a deflated bubble but i of the opinion that its giving chances to the buyers again to get in and reap some profits in the long term.Speculations are still there in the market that it may drop more, irrespective of that i m of the opinion that it will grow after the sufficient volume of buyers get in and the sellers volume decrease.
Bitcoin always be a good investment option for long term investment due the availability of the supply simply limited where this financial technology would urgently needed in the future, seriously the current cheap price of Bitcoin, you might will never see it again.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is a good investment not just for gaining profits from the speculative activities but also it is a revolutionary technology. It is the first time in the history of mankind when we are able to trust a group of unknown people more than that of familiar faces. There are many benefits beyond speculative gains. However, I would recommend anyone to do his own research before making any perception about the whole technology as an investment option.
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

Because bitcoin future is very bright, and its will goes more than $30000 in end of 2018.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

bitcoin is a potentially long-term investment, many analyzes from various sources that bitcoin will be invaluable by 2025. with blockchain technology that is beginning to be applied in many fields to make bitcoin will be in great demand in the future. I'm going to invest in bitcoin now because this is the right time to buy.
I want to buy more bitcoin by selling some of the altcoin I save, because I'm sure the bitcoin value will continue to grow.

Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

Trading is the most affordable and effective way. The purchase and sale of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto-currencies remains one of the most relevant and profitable investments. To become an investor and start earning on crypto-currencies, it is enough to have at least a small amount. To start is suitable and $ 500. Therefore, it is trading for most users that remains almost the only way to acquire a crypto currency.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

Yes, BitCoin is still the best investment tool on the market. True or false, but even when the market is so bad, the theorists say that the price of Bitcoin will exceed a minimum of 100K and a maximum of 1M (if not convincing) in the future. Maybe even more than 1M. Even this alone explains the potential of Bitcoin. What's more, not only is Bitcoin price increase, but the value increase of all other coins and tokens is a positive thing for the market.

Today, almost all over the world Bitcoin has the ability to be turned into money and expendable. Bitcoin transfers will be used as a means of payment when speed issues are resolved.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Thank you for the information, this will certainly give me a passion. Although this time about Bitcoin again in shock with bad news. But I am confident and optimistic, that the bitcoin will rise again
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

Here is a 3 Reason why Bitcoin is still good for Investment.

1. Bitcoin is Better Investment now  than it was in December
 the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
saying that Bitcoin is Expensive and it can never be in world Scale.
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

2.Because It has A Regulations
Regulations are good to Bitcoin.

3. There are more Places than ever to buy Bitcoin in using Fiat Cash
Robin Hood, a stock trading Platform.

Source: EBIT NEWS

By the Tradition media mentioning Cryptocurrencies Everyday
Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .

We should really invest in Bitcoin because we have a lot of huge opportunity to gain profit. Also Bitcoin is categorized as a decentralized virtual currency and is also known as the first real cryptocurrency. Bitcoins can also be generated by exchanging it for currencies, products or services. I hope bitcoin price will increase more as soon as possible
Flickkk (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving.

I agree that bitcoin is a good investment option, but the detailed reasons you provided seem not so ensuring and accurate to me. Btc is better than in December for investment
i think i'm just saying that it is better now to invest in this current price.
than buying in December .
that is the point .

Too weak arguments led the author. It's all very blurry. There are many other reasons why bitcoin is a good investment. And these arguments are based on iron facts. And the author's arguments seem to me usual conjectures. Izveenite if I'm not right
i'm just sharing what i read about .
and i just giving some people motivation.
so they wont lose hope at bitcoin.
and By the way i got Source. i'm not owning the facts.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

I also believe that bitcoin, even taking into account the instability in the price, is one of the best investments at the moment. Despite all the problems, he does not lose popularity, more and more people learn about him and invest more money in him.
HimJum2

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

One of the reasons behind Bitcoin Investing is very good now is that the Bitcoin market price is very low ,because a trader can now invest Bitcoin if he gets the price of Bitcoin in the future, then it will be much more beneficial, which is why the best time to invest Bitcoin right now,
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

It can,t be compared to other investment so to say,it may take you some time maybe some year's before your investment will come materialized but with patience you will definitely benefit from bitcoin investment
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
saying that Bitcoin is Expensive and it can never be in world Scale.
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

Robin Hood, a stock trading Platform.

Source: EBIT NEWS

By the Tradition media mentioning Cryptocurrencies Everyday
Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .

Yes, probably. People are excited about this cryptocurrency and it will likely see gains for awhile. Does this mean you should jump in? Not as an investment, but if you want to put a Bitcoin or two in your pocket for fun, go for it — just make sure you can handle the volatility.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Bitcoin is the good investment for me and ii believe that it will return me more than the stock market and thus i have invest $50000 in bitcoin because i am used to it and just like last year growth bitcoin were not able to buy but hopefully the time is good to buy again bitcoin and the crypto is good to hold for the future and patience in holding is more beneficial than any other thing.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

For people who know and understand bitcoin, people will think that bitcoin is a good investment. As a currency, its potential is still abundant. In the future, bitcoin will continue to grow, and I'm sure the scope will be wider. In addition, many new cryptocurrencies are born.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

Bitcoin is decline because of the high volatility of bitcoin while on the other side if we check that bitcoin is the future currency and the prices are not stable but over all the bitcoin is good and people love to invest while the investors of the stock market are interested to invest in this currency and bitcoin is the future of us and i am working to be rich in the crypto,

illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
Merited by rabs (2)

Because Bitcoin is decentralized and globally accepted,Risk factor is involved everywhere and the big threat for Bitcoin is hacking but we can minimize it by using offline wallets and strong security tools.Bitcoin is popular globally but still majority unaware about it but in near future it will grow more and most popular digital currency in the world. Bitcoin transactions are safe and efficient that every investor attract from it and find good profitable investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: