Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Still a Good investment?  (Read 1338 times)
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

Here is a 3 Reason why Bitcoin is still good for Investment.

1. Bitcoin is Better Investment now  than it was in December
 the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
saying that Bitcoin is Expensive and it can never be in world Scale.
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

2.Because It has A Regulations
Regulations are good to Bitcoin.

3. There are more Places than ever to buy Bitcoin in using Fiat Cash
Robin Hood, a stock trading Platform.

Source: EBIT NEWS

By the Tradition media mentioning Cryptocurrencies Everyday
Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .
If you are about to enter an investment, first we look for stability and satisfactory property of the investment that you are entering. Bitcoin has made remarkable benefits for its past investor and still making big waves in the market industry, proving that it is still a strong choice for people looking for a good source of income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .
the readon behind that curiosity is because even if bitcoin is losing down or decreasing we all know that it will be back to normal and we will gin more profit than other coins you can see

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

encrypted currency is the future trend . now is the early stage , bitcoin is now undervalued , it will return to 20000 dollars , half a year . now is a good opportunity to buy .
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

Than the previous year bitcoin value was now reduced. but as a crypto currency bit coin value always swim up and down. That is the behavior of a market. When compare with previous years I think investment on bitcoin is a good idea.
If it does become a long-term trusted store of value, BTC should trade around $2,000,000 a coin. If BTC does not become  a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero.
So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value. it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

because bitcoin promises big profits in the future. nowadays bitcoin is the most popular digital currency and many big company investors like Microsoft are receiving bitcoin as a means of payment of its products.
ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

The more discussed then it seems to be a free advertising campaign. This happens to the bitcoin and other crypto, every day the more the news both the bad news and good news make bitcoin more and more known to everyone. There is no doubt that bitcoin and other star category crypto will be sped to the moon in the future.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

I think bitcoin is a great investment cause bitcoin is still a good idea, I think we should also believe that the current price of btc will never determine , we will have the good opportunity to buy more.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Bitcoin is still a good investment because still bitcoin is the leading coin of all. He still have the prowess over the other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is mostly used worldwide and the good thing is that it has limited volume circulating so the value stays still in its bracket price.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

When I start investing in bitcoin, their are my burden in mine because of rumors about it but i have never listen to them. Instead I keep my self fucos and seaching more about bitcoin and then i prove to my self that bitcoin is the best coin to invest and the thing that i will assure you that bitcoin is the most and trusted and most of the investor and in bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

I think, bitcoin is still a good investment because bitcoin prices are sure to recover as usual, bitcoin prices are down is normal and often happen before so we do not need to worry and panic, take positive and even this is a good time to buy bitcoin
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

Bitcoin is still a good investment.They are trying to create excitement on the market and lower prices.I think we should not take speculation too seriously.

CryptoCZe

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

Because he is able to make a good profit in the future
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

Because now more and more countries accept bitcoin, to participate in a growing number of bitcoin, currency development better, it is a large development potential, its price will continue to rise in the future, so people still choose investment bitcoin
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

I think in future one of cryptocurrencies will grow more then btc. As example we can see the behaviour of Ethereum
But now bitcoin is a "king"Grin
So now bitcoin is good investment

Bitcoin is the father, the Etherium is the mother, but why? That's right, because 99% of the tokens are based on the ERC-20 etherium database
SilentBeat

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

Bitcoin is a really good investment for; first, bitcoin value rise at a very profitable price unlike normal investment stocks. second if the value of bitcoin drops its a very suitable time to purchase more bitcoins where you could gain high profit at the right time. and third its very friendly where everyone can invest in bitcoin.
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

if I think because bitcoin is simple and has a lot of success, so there are still many people are tempted to invest, including me Grin Grin
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

bitcoin have still a good investment because it give more profit to people. it is the world largest currency also.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

Though present time btc price is so low I think it is common situation, every business has up and low.So don't  worry about btc because btc is a high potential currency. I m sure so near future btc price will grow what we don't except because still now many peoples invest into btc as top choice.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

Because bitcoin is the strongest and most popular and there are still many investors who believe in bitcoin, so bitcoin will remain the best choice for investment.

Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

well is a good investment because bitcoin is a descentralized, morden crytocurrencies its good that why investors are troping in to invest and its 100% sure that anything you invest in bitcoin you make more than what you invest that is profit that why bitcoin is a investment to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: