Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Still a Good investment?  (Read 1338 times)
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

Cryptocurrency ( Bitcoin)  gives true financial freedom
Like the internet, no single entity controls Bitcoin. It provides users with both transparency and privacy. It puts you back in control of your money.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular and trustable currency than others. People gets more profit by investing in it. It has a regulation important for any crypto currency. Most of the people love to buy btc rather than other coin.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin became famous or it could be the most popular dish of other coins because of its many followers and trusted by many people so now bitcoin can be said to have a good future even more people get more profit by investing in it.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment because bitcoin is the first currency and it is the most valuable coin in the crypto market, and I believe bitcoin is more profitable than any investment. The development of bitcoin is very popular until it can be accepted by everyone and recognized as a stable source of income. Bitcoin will thrive in the future and is very useful for everyone.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is always the best investment choice. Because bitcoin has a reputation for long history. utility, performance always fit the needs of the community with modern trends. A large user base and a keen interest in bitcoin as a commercial priority by profitability and volatility.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

The reason why Bitcoin is a good Investment because it has a lot of potentials.I'm planning to Invest in Bitcoin this Month because I believe in it. However, that doesn't mean I will invest everything.I will also invest in the real World so that I have a lot of options.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

The reason why Bitcoin is a good Investment because it has a lot of potentials.I'm planning to Invest in Bitcoin this Month because I believe in it. However, that doesn't mean I will invest everything.I will also invest in the real World so that I have a lot of options.
Well, bitcoin is not good but the great investment as today it had gained a vast number of global supporters and making its price quite an inflated today. Additionally, it serves as a long-term investment so one can invest in it now and you'll definitely get an enormous profit in future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

Yes obcoures bitcoin is always the best in investments most in long term trading. This is just the biggening of cryptocurrency era and in the future they will take over the world of payment.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

my answer, is still very suitable bitcoin as an investment choice, because bitcoin is the mother of all coins, and it is no secret that bitcoin ever penetrated the price of pantastis d few months ago, although now the price of bitcoin is declining but it is still in normal category, and now is a very suitable time to invest in bitcoin.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment because bitcoin is the first currency and it is the most valuable coin in the encrypted market, Bitcoin has become well known and thriving in the future so now it can be said that much People will make more money by investing in it.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

right. bitcoin is still the priority of many investors. Bitcoin is still at $ 8000 high. Many people still believe in bitcoin. Many countries are trying to race the bitcoin grow back. There are many people who buy bitcoin at this time because they believe it will increase in the future.
enwi

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

I think, bitcoin remains a good investment because bitcoin still has a higher price than other coins and is the most sought-after coin
Flickkk (OP)

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:12:57 AM

And because it's cheaper than the usual rate! So newbie investors can enter the investment side of bitcoins without having to suffer the low exchange rate of dollar to bitcoins. This is probably the best time to buy and hodl specially for newbie investors who want to get some bitcoin action.
thats why sometimes Newbies is one of the reason why there is a huge price drop. they are the one who panicked sells coins.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
powtela

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:30:50 AM

Here is a 3 Reason why Bitcoin is still good for Investment.

1. Bitcoin is Better Investment now  than it was in December
 the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
saying that Bitcoin is Expensive and it can never be in world Scale.
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

2.Because It has A Regulations
Regulations are good to Bitcoin.

3. There are more Places than ever to buy Bitcoin in using Fiat Cash
Robin Hood, a stock trading Platform.

Source: EBIT NEWS

By the Tradition media mentioning Cryptocurrencies Everyday
Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .

At this time already many people who know bitcoin and even invest bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is very good for us because bitcoin is profitable. A study conducted by the cryptocurrency exchange agency, London Block Exchange, revealed that five percent of people under the age of 35 had already invested in bitcoin. Whereas, the other 11 percent are likely to opt for bitcoin investments the following year, compared to conventional investments such as stocks, property, and bonds.
In addition, consistent bitcoin exchange rates continue to increase so they can be profitable. Bitcoin also has good rules so that fraudulent activity is rare
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

S many people who know the history of bitcoin, and until now they believe that bitcoin is best currency to invest because they are sure that it will give them soon the big profit that they assume. Being a bitcoiner i believe that its true and need to hold the bitcoin i have, just relax and keep calm of waiting the price to increase.
At this very moment, when there is a lot of downfall in the market values of most of the crypto coins including bitcoin is just like a golden opportunity for all of us and that if we somehow managed to invest some good amount of money into it, then we will be able to make out much more money than we have invested into it. We need to trust bitcoin for our better tomorrow.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

Bitcoin is still a good investment because it keep on growing and more and more people are getting or obtaining their financial freedom or wealth because they choose to patronize or invest here in bitcoin. Well in every business or investment that is the criteria we are looking for before we enter or put interest with it.  We are always looking if this kind of business of investment is growing and has a potential of still growing in the future. With the case of bitcoin almost everyone want to start investing here because it keep on growing and having living proof of their success here.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

Here is a 3 Reason why Bitcoin is still good for Investment.

1. Bitcoin is Better Investment now  than it was in December
 the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
saying that Bitcoin is Expensive and it can never be in world Scale.
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

2.Because It has A Regulations
Regulations are good to Bitcoin.

3. There are more Places than ever to buy Bitcoin in using Fiat Cash
Robin Hood, a stock trading Platform.

Source: EBIT NEWS

By the Tradition media mentioning Cryptocurrencies Everyday
Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .

Plus, it's so flexible to buy, that even a smidge of bitcoins is very profitable in the long run given that you bought it at a red period and you're waiting for a price spike over the next few months after buying. By far, bitcoins have been the best cryptocurrency to invest on currently.

hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it has started in the year 2009.It has certain positive characteristics such as it is a de centralized one and anonymous.Bitcoins all transactions are recorded by an electronic ledger with the block chain technology..Because of the above features bitcoin become prominent among the global business people.They found that bitcoin is more useful for their business transactions. By knowing the popularity of the bitcoin more investors are attracted to it including the day traders.So its global demand has increased and the price also shoot up and hence it a good investment.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

right. bitcoin is still the priority of many investors. Bitcoin is still at $ 8000 high. Many people still believe in bitcoin. Many countries are trying to race the bitcoin grow back. There are many people who buy bitcoin at this time because they believe it will increase in the future.
My belief in Bitcoin is huge and I would love to invest in Bitcoin because it always gives me a very high profit. I think everyone wants to use Bitcoin in the future because all transactions are anonymous and we have business interests that are not controlled by anyone. That's why I always choose big investments in Bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
qyn0

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

Lightning Network can make the bitcoin price value to explode! If LN is working then the BTC can be adoped by many companies!
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

I have notice that you did not include bitcoin is decentralized. This is what I think the first thing that attracts investors. Then the rest above mention follows.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: