Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Still a Good investment?  (Read 1338 times)
kynghihe

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

I would suggest Marinecoín's , .MTC..  .MTC. has value because the chain is designed for IoT applications.  Fast speeds and zero fees make Marinecoín's a great choice for IoT.  They also are building a strong support community by paying hansomly for promotion efforts.  20,000 .MTC. per completed artificial intelligence managed task.  They have 9 billion to trade for promotion so plenty for all.     marine co.ín/ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

Here is a 3 Reason why Bitcoin is still good for Investment.

1. Bitcoin is Better Investment now  than it was in December
 the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
saying that Bitcoin is Expensive and it can never be in world Scale.
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

2.Because It has A Regulations
Regulations are good to Bitcoin.

3. There are more Places than ever to buy Bitcoin in using Fiat Cash
Robin Hood, a stock trading Platform.

Source: EBIT NEWS

By the Tradition media mentioning Cryptocurrencies Everyday
Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .

may i add volatility and being decentralized cryptocurrency, volatilty is needed to create traffic, the unpredictable price fluctuations makes bitcoin a more income generating platform that traders enjoy, being decentralized makes it more secured and free from monopoly. no such governments can regulate bitcoin. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

I think why is it still good to invest in bitcoin? I think bitcoin is the first and most famous for that I think many investors are in bitcoin so bitcoin is still the best thing to invest, we can buy bitcoin prices at low level and we sell them back at high level we can get many benefits but we also can not know when bitcoin prices are at high level only we have to be patient for it, and in my opinion bitcoin is still very good for us can invest in it Smiley
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

I believe that the value of bitcoin will be increase as the day or months passed by and its growth has significantly slowed down and profits have to wait for months.If you have big capital, you should invest in bitcoin today. Also a lot of people are still putting their money into it meaning it will be having a good price pump in the coming months. I think bitcoin remains a good investment because bitcoin always persists and has a higher value than other investments, although bitcoin prices sometimes go down but always recover and remain a profitable investment.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

Because bitcoin coins no 1 in cryptocurrency and bitcoin have a high selling value with long investment time so good for our future. And I believe in bitcoin that has made me profit.
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

bitcoin have still a good investment because it give more profit to people. it is the world largest currency also.
I'm not sure everyone who plays on Bitcoin especially ordinary people makes profits in Bitcoin...

but I see Bitcoin is a thing that is still not widely known to people and this is an opportunity,
because when the Bitcoin back to Booming, then we who have long in Bitcoin will get the profits...
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment because it's not over yet.Somehow price is falling this year but I know bitcoin won't take.long time to reach high level again.Last year we can see how was bitcoin.We can't be sure what's going to happen in next.We should keep believe in bitcoin and keep faith on it.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

Absolutely bitcoin still a good investment. So many stories behind at bitcoin existence, some of us says that because of bitcoin their way of living became more joyful and merrier, some says that they became rich thru bitcoin. I myself so much thankful at bitcoin because of the opportunity brought at me especially before when i really needed money.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

As I think, bitcoin is a very good investment. Because bitcoin has a lot of advantages, it gives people high security investment, the value of super-profits. If you have big capital, you should invest in bitcoin today.
so many reasons are there which still make bitcoin as best investment. for example still bitcoin has the ability to increase its price so we have still good opportunity to invest money in bitcoin and get some good profit from it. In fact bitcoin investment is still too much secure and therefore still people are interested too much there, if fact bitcoin is also the currency of the new era therefore people still giving more preference to it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

Because bitcoin coins no 1 in cryptocurrency and bitcoin have a high selling value with long investment time so good for our future. And I believe in bitcoin that has made me profit.
In fact the bitcoin demand is increasing from time to time which is making bitcoin  as good investment, in fact the demand of bitcoin is increasing because of the increasing interest of the people in bitcoin, people are welling to invest money in bitcoin because still they are confident that bitcoin will give them a good profit after some time, therefore i think that without wasting any time we should invest money in bitcoin right now.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

Bitcoins have still so much room for growth that's why a lot of people are still investing in bitcoin technology that supports manual withdrawals and deposits. The community should also address the problem in expensive transaction rates to solidify bitcoin's usability.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

I have always believed in Bitcoin, that it is and will always be good for investment. Bitcoin has proven itself, that it can give great returns in investments. Its community is rapidly growing day by day and Bitcoin continues to evolve, now more and more country are open  and very welcoming to it and all the good things it can bring to their lives. Regardless of the false news or all the bad publicity, Bitcoin remains the most profitable and most trusted crypto currency among all the rest, it remains the King, and I think with the way things are going, it will remain like that for a long long time.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:25:44 AM

first, secure storage
fast and easy transactions, the fee is also small
fluctuate, yes sometimes there are people who are angry when bitcoin prices are purchased with high prices, suddenly fall. but for some others, can take advantage of bitcoin fluctuations by buying when prices goes down, and sell when prices rise high.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

I'm glad that bitcoin is still very volatile, and volatility is my friend. At that moment, I watched the waves slow down, and I began to worry, because I could imagine that the unknown money was flowing into the bitcoin market, which was in danger.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:47:13 AM

Bitcoins have still so much room for growth that's why a lot of people are still investing in bitcoin technology that supports manual withdrawals and deposits. The community should also address the problem in expensive transaction rates to solidify bitcoin's usability.

In trading, there are both patient people and impatient people, so Bitcoin will work to those who wait patiently and we already know bitcoin is always a great investment because we find huge potential in it. The technology behind the bitcoin makes to convince them investing into bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: