Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ico s for March and April ?  (Read 1201 times)
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Just can watch the list of Ian Balina in twitter,he is quite authoritative person in ICO analysis.
We see high interest in Neonexchange(DEX on NEO),maybe Origin Protocol, and,certainly DAV Network,really appreciate their good activity with results in twitter
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

it is now very difficult to choose the right ICO and can give us a profit, but I have one suggestion for you who want to invest in ICO and confused to choose the right ICO, my suggestion is better you join ICO Akaiito, because this ICO is the best at the moment (for march and april) and will give its investors a big profit.

photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Want to invest some money on ico looking for best one.??
I think these ICOs are the best in March and April

(ZeroCoin, Truegame & Oyster Prl)
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

WPT – ERC20 standard tokens with limited emission, freely convertible either in game or real life currency (outside the game) which will be offered during the ICO. Allows players use advanced game functions
vanhao113

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

ICO Merculet

ICO DETAILS

MVP notation
Type: ERC 20
Hardcap: 31000 ETH
ICO 1 ETH = 87500 MVP (bonus with 20% bonus)
Total supply: $ 10 billion
Distribution: 35% for development funds, 15% for marketing, 30% for ICO, 20% for development teams and consultants.
DEVELOP TEAM

Overall, the 10-member development team has a wealth of experience from large companies such as HP, EMC, SAP. Some of the prominent members in the development team are.

Ivan Jiang, project lead, led by Hewlett-Packard HP China, HP Silicon Valley, SAP chief engineer, SAP Cloud acceleration
Shen Jun Zhang, CTO of the project has more than 12 years of experience in the field of information technology, wall work for many large companies in the world such as HP, SAP, EMC. Currently CTO of Magic Windown, in charge of developing services on the phone
Jerry Gao, CPO of the project has more than 10 years of experience in the design of interfaces for telephony products, served as Data Solution Solution Consultant Vivaki
pos-game
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Here's my honest, unbiased take:
KNW
ZeroCoin
These are the only 2 I've got so far. I'm gonna read this thread to find something to keep an eye out for. Pecunio sounds interesting 'cause it has a working product already.

Can you share a little more about why you think those would be good?
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

I think there are many good ICO programs for now and I think you can look for ICO which is really good because at this time many ICO that seems less good, you can search it at https://icobench.com/icos from there you can get recommendations and some advisors by providing a rating as well.
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

There are couple of ICO for the month of April. You can visit https://icodrops.com/category/active-ico/ to check the ICO going on. This site has being helping me to select different ICO to invest in. I think you should try it too.
pokemoso

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399904
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

Well, please, carefully choose the one not to get caught into scam. A lot of people are wasting their money on putting them into worthless companies. I would recommend you to ask more people on this forum if you will choose an ICO.
valicvax

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

Yes seems the whole market got smashed.  About only thing to do is hodl and catch the rebound later this year.  There is a ico going on currently that might help re-coup some of your losses.  Marinecoín is rewarding promotion with 20,000 .MTC..  You can buy of you want but a little elbow grease and some effort and you can take the no risk avenue they are practically giving them away.  Time dilution technology slows the coin release down so everyone has a shot at it.  self sustaining - fair distribution - machine to machine - iot -  You may want to check them out here for more info 
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

In my opinion these ICOs are good in March and April

(NEX, ZeroCoin & DEX)
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

This is a site that I regularly use to monitor and evaluate ICOs
https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
You should try using this site, it will be very beneficial for you
Evakotel

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

In my oinion Hycon, Uchit and Hybrid block ICO will be the next big ICO. The project are really different and interesting in my view.
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

Well, please, carefully choose the one not to get caught into scam. A lot of people are wasting their money on putting them into worthless companies. I would recommend you to ask more people on this forum if you will choose an ICO.

Yes, there are many scam projects but I see there is a huge amount of good ICO projects with interesting ideas and competent team, but recent situation of crypto market fall make all ICO results unpredictable.
But if you will choose the good ICO you will make some profit. ICOs for April: Lendingblock, Nebula AI, Quant Network.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

Best ICO for March and April is EffectAi.But Sorry the project is already sold out.They raised 13.5 mln in just 2 days.You can buy EFX at switcheo when it will get listed.The project is very strong.The token is based on NEO.A nep-5 Token.The project is based on AI.The best Ai project so far.The community is very active. I thisnk effect is the best ICO an dit will be good for holding also.Thats IT.Thank YOu.And do some own research before investment.

ilya_gr

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:02:30 PM

Such good projects like Effect and Morpheus Labs end(a lot of good mentions about them), they were good ways to invest in March-April
In the end of April DAV starts, really persp project,team make real product with real technology(logistic),not just "crazy" idea,and it`s the best way to invest among other "idea" projects
mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

Friends, I recommend the remarkable project with interesting technology and cool team, welcome to the future of cryptocurrencies. The good news in April
 European Crypto Bank
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

Auctus the best for march and april but you are too late. Now you only can buy the token on idex or forkdelta which is 2x ico price. I am tired telling you whats the best ico. Why not so many people knows about auctus. But next best ico in my opinion is DAOstack.
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Now the ICO is not very good to do, still choose some mainstream currency to increase the better, after all has fallen a lot of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: