Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:15:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] IOS - Signature & Avatar Campaign | Up to $150/week  (Read 23971 times)
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

Received week 4 payment. Thank you Madz and iost. Its been great working with you guys. Hoping for extension of this project.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

Signature campaign will begin April 7th, 2018 and run for 4 weeks until May 5th, 2018. The campaign will then be evaluated and potentially extended.

Today 10.05....?
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

I know it's none of my business as I am not one of the participants here but I got to say this: It's obvious the Campaign Manager, Madz, is entertaining himself leaving you guys to your wandering thoughts. He enjoys this uncertainty his incommunicado posturing is creating.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

I know it's none of my business as I am not one of the participants here but I got to say this: It's obvious the Campaign Manager, Madz, is entertaining himself leaving you guys to your wandering thoughts. He enjoys this uncertainty his incommunicado posturing is creating.
Yep got payment. Definitely interesting as to the future of the campaign. If they did renew it, I bet it would kind of be like a second campaign where it would start in a little while because trying to make it continue from the last week into week 5 and now week 6 is starting, it is not really a good idea to just extend this current one. It likely would be making a 2nd campaign, probably with revised payments to get back to the normal rates (considering growth has increased the pay dramatically).

I'm pretty sure MadZ is just in talks with the IOSt team still and isn't going to say anything publicly until he knows for sure what they want to do. MadZ hasn't made an announcement since last time, saying they were in talks about the future of the campaign. So I'll keep my signature on until anything definitive is said. Great campaign, great project. IOS is pretty amazing.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:48:45 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 08:19:48 PM by edgycorner

People have life outside of this forum too.He might be having some other troubles .-.
And the payment was made just 7 days after the previous payment.WHICH IS "ON TIME".According to the OP, the campaign was supposed to run for 4 weeks.It did ran for 4 weeks with on-time payments.

IMO, Madz has done an amazing job.So, don't make judgments when you know nothing about the situation.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

it's true that the campaign was successful and all the participants are relieved to have received the payment, but for now I think most people in the campaign want some closure. so we are all waiting for some update on the possibility of continuing the campaign because that possibility was there from the start.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

it's true that the campaign was successful and all the participants are relieved to have received the payment, but for now I think most people in the campaign want some closure. so we are all waiting for some update on the possibility of continuing the campaign because that possibility was there from the start.
Not just from the start, though. MadZ addressed this recently last week or so that they were in talks about the future of the campaign. No update to that yet so it can be reasonable to assume they are still in talks. Obviously they would reevaluate the amount of IOSt payed weekly to be more in line with the weekly targets. As the campaign was launched it was correct, but then IOSt price rose greatly.

Also the title says "CFNP" not "closed" Grin
MadZ (OP)

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

It isn't really any of your business. I think I was pretty clear earlier that I would let people know when I knew for sure whether the campaign would be continuing or not. I still don't have a definite answer, and I'd rather not spread disinformation by speculating. It isn't my decision to make and I don't have any more new information at the moment.

That being said, there have been a lot of questions and it has been a few days, so here is my take on it. As stated in the original post, this campaign was only guaranteed to last for 4 weeks. All campaign participants have been paid for these 4 weeks. Obviously, I have more funds in the escrow address (it is public), so it is entirely possible it might continue, however, I have not been told whether this is the case, and I can't in good conscience continue making payments when that was not in the original agreement. If I was to guess, I would expect the campaign to continue with adjusted pay rates (closer to the original USD estimates) and possibly less participants, however, I will have a definite answer for sure in the next few days. For those who don't have the patience to wait, feel free to seek new opportunities Smiley
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:49:11 AM

@MadZ

Ok, thanks for info. I will just wait for decision of IOST team still wearing signature, cause it's one of the best campaigns out there. Hope you are right guessing it will continue. Cool

Cheers
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

It isn't really any of your business. I think I was pretty clear earlier that I would let people know when I knew for sure whether the campaign would be continuing or not. I still don't have a definite answer, and I'd rather not spread disinformation by speculating. It isn't my decision to make and I don't have any more new information at the moment.

That being said, there have been a lot of questions and it has been a few days, so here is my take on it. As stated in the original post, this campaign was only guaranteed to last for 4 weeks. All campaign participants have been paid for these 4 weeks. Obviously, I have more funds in the escrow address (it is public), so it is entirely possible it might continue, however, I have not been told whether this is the case, and I can't in good conscience continue making payments when that was not in the original agreement. If I was to guess, I would expect the campaign to continue with adjusted pay rates (closer to the original USD estimates) and possibly less participants, however, I will have a definite answer for sure in the next few days. For those who don't have the patience to wait, feel free to seek new opportunities Smiley

Thanks for the update Madz. I can patiently wait for the campaign to resume. Won't be removing the signature till it resumes. Just ignore them Madz they don't know what they're doing. More power to you and to the IOST campaign!
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

....... Obviously, I have more funds in the escrow address (it is public), so it is entirely possible it might continue, however, I have not been told whether this is the case, and I can't in good conscience continue making payments when that was not in the original agreement. If I was to guess, I would expect the campaign to continue with adjusted pay rates (closer to the original USD estimates) and possibly less participants, however, I will have a definite answer for sure in the next few days. For those who don't have the patience to wait, feel free to seek new opportunities Smiley

Thanks for info, Madz.  I keep working as usual with IOST sign...
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I try to withdraw my IOST, but I've got a little bit problem.

What should I do? my balance into myether wallet were start to decrease due to continues trying to withdraw and it was continue charging me a fees but the transaction was not successful.
bwonwen2015

Activity: 41
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

I try to withdraw my IOST, but I've got a little bit problem.

What should I do? my balance into myether wallet were start to decrease due to continues trying to withdraw and it was continue charging me a fees but the transaction was not successful.

your contract add is wrong

this is right add : 0xFA1a856Cfa3409CFa145Fa4e20Eb270dF3EB21ab
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

Thanks for the update, MadZ! In that case, I'll continue to wear the IOST Signature until further notice. This is a very exciting project that will provide a truly unique blockchain like no other. The features, and most of all, its community will drive IOST towards future success!

By the way, I've forgot to thank you for the 4th week's payment! I've received both IOST and BTC just in time.

Nonetheless, I have the feeling that IOST will reach the moon someday. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

This is the best signature company I've ever seen! The administrator honestly pays our work and honestly answers our questions about further work with the company! I will continue to wear the signature, although it is not even known whether this will continue or not!  Smiley
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

Any further updates about this campaign? Hopefully we will see some positive response as we are still wearing the signature and avatar.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

Any further updates about this campaign? Hopefully we will see some positive response as we are still wearing the signature and avatar.  Cheesy

We still wear IOST signature as a gift to the project because we receive double rewards from them. I mean the USD rate, when the campaign begin, if the IOST payout rate is 5USD, but we receive the IOST amount equal to 10 USD.
MadZ (OP)

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

Hey everyone! I'd like to thank you all for your patience over this past week. I am happy to announce on behalf of the IOST team that the campaign is being extended until the end of June.

In light of that, there are a few changes going forward that I'd like to go over.

First, payments will be adjusted every week to the USD denominated values of IOST and BTC listed in the original post. I'm sure this will come as a disappointment to some, but keep in mind that price volatility can swing both ways (as we have seen in crypto markets over the past week!).

Additionally, while the team is happy so many of you are eager to help spread the word about IOS, the campaign is being scaled back slightly for this next round. Unfortunately, this means that not everyone who is currently enrolled will continue as part of the campaign. I will announce the updated participant list this Saturday so people have a chance to see this post.

Finally, those of you who were part of the campaign and have since removed your information/applied for other campaigns, please indicate to me whether you would like to be considered for the upcoming round, either by posting here or PMing me.

As before, the campaign is still closed to new participants.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

Hey everyone! I'd like to thank you all for your patience over this past week. I am happy to announce on behalf of the IOST team that the campaign is being extended until the end of June.

In light of that, there are a few changes going forward that I'd like to go over.

First, payments will be adjusted every week to the USD denominated values of IOST and BTC listed in the original post. I'm sure this will come as a disappointment to some, but keep in mind that price volatility can swing both ways (as we have seen in crypto markets over the past week!).

Additionally, while the team is happy so many of you are eager to help spread the word about IOS, the campaign is being scaled back slightly for this next round. Unfortunately, this means that not everyone who is currently enrolled will continue as part of the campaign. I will announce the updated participant list this Saturday so people have a chance to see this post.

Finally, those of you who were part of the campaign and have since removed your information/applied for other campaigns, please indicate to me whether you would like to be considered for the upcoming round, either by posting here or PMing me.

That is astounding news from the IOS team and Madz our manager!

With this post I declare that I would love to continue my work and I have NOT removed my signature and avatar yet.

Regards.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

Thank you for the update, Madz. We're glad to hear from you and look forward to working more with you and the IOST team to promote the coin.

I would still like to be considered for the remainder of the campaign extension.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: