Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin To Buy Now?  (Read 131178 times)
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 03:10:42 PM

Ethereum should be the first on your list. Then just pick on these altcoins to add on your bag.
Elrond
Hacken
Binance coin  im pretty sure these coins will give us huge profit when bullrun starts
You have a good choice of assets. I only focus on BNB and ETH at this time. I want to have bitcoin but with my small capital we are ethereum and binance coin is my best choice.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:39:53 PM

Ethereum should be the first on your list. Then just pick on these altcoins to add on your bag.
Elrond
Hacken
Binance coin  im pretty sure these coins will give us huge profit when bullrun starts

Ethereum will be the first option for the people who had experience and who have little knowledge about cryptocurrency.I will suggest Ethereum to the new traders also. Now the market bump of Ethereum price validated my statement. You can use Binance, LocalCryptos, to buy of Ethereum at good price.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 10:41:30 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2020, 07:42:17 PM by StephenJH

Elrond
Hacken
Binance coin  im pretty sure these coins will give us huge profit when bullrun starts

Ethereum will be the first option for the people who had experience and who have little knowledge about cryptocurrency.I will suggest Ethereum to the new traders also. Now the market bump of Ethereum price validated my statement. You can use Binance, LocalCryptos, to buy of Ethereum at good price.
ETH and XRP absolutely should be among your list, no doubt there is more chance to make a profit from ETH investment than others. As you above mentioned l would also suggest ETH to the new investors, that is why ETH is absolutely the best choice for the first experience and can make motivate you, because as l said there is more chance to earn a good profit from the investment. But no doubt ETH is a great choice for long term investing.

BNB and ETH will be the 2 altcoins I want to buy at the moment, although I already have them in my portfolio but I still want to buy as much as possible. In the next bull run, these will be the two most powerful altcoins
BNB is still a preference for Binance's investors because of the obvious investment reasons. Kucoin shares and IDEX token are not competitors to BNB because first come first serve logic is still dominant in the altcoin markets.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:37:39 AM

Elrond
Hacken
You have a good choice of assets. I only focus on BNB and ETH at this time. I want to have bitcoin but with my small capital we are ethereum and binance coin is my best choice.
Each investor and trader has his choice, if you buy coins from a good project, it's not a problem to keep for a long time, yes, like Ethereum or BNB, but if you have coins from a long-dead project, I'm not sure your investment will be useful later
This time it's best to just choose to invest in potential projects because that investment is more than enough for you to make a profit from the market. I am sure you will not be disappointed if you invest right now because the value of so many coins is at a very low.

However, it should be carefully and carefully considered because any project has its own risks and always set a stop loss to prevent when the market suddenly drops.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:17:29 AM

Depending on whether it is for the long term or not because if you buy altcoin for the long term I think it is enough to choose the top coins or at least in the top 50, because for me a new project is not worthy of being a long-term target because it is very risky. For this reason, I personally will only opt for long-term coins because at least we will target the bullish market for ATH.
I also like to invest in the top 50 CMC because these are all very popular options for investors but certainly will not be easy for you to make profits from this market. This is a time you should think carefully because every decision you invest will affect your assets. I just bought a few altcoins and allocated a reasonable amount of investment to minimize risk.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:06:28 PM

do not just buy Altcoin, even though we know this is the altcoin season we must still have the right analysis,
because altcoin season in 2020 does not all go high, the charts and fundamentals of the project must also be analyzed

VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:14:01 PM

What altcoins are you guys picking up for cheap in this dip?

In general I choose Tron.
But at a certain time I chose Dogecoin, this is to maintain the value of assets in the long run.
Tron, XLM and Ethereum, and several other coins I made as a short-term investment, even for daily trading.

grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 12:04:38 PM

do not just buy Altcoin, even though we know this is the altcoin season we must still have the right analysis,
because altcoin season in 2020 does not all go high, the charts and fundamentals of the project must also be analyzed
People are more optimistic about the current market and this is a good sign because surely the altcoin season will soon return again because of the increasing investment trend in this market. However, you should also be careful when choosing to invest because there are still many risks that you need to avoid in investing. Of course, before doing anything, you should have a reasonable investment strategy and always believe in the coin you are about to buy.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 01:49:58 PM

People are more optimistic about the current market and this is a good sign because surely the altcoin season will soon return again because of the increasing investment trend in this market. However, you should also be careful when choosing to invest because there are still many risks that you need to avoid in investing. Of course, before doing anything, you should have a reasonable investment strategy and always believe in the coin you are about to buy.
Almost 30% growth in Ethereum, almost 40% growth in cardano over the past period, as well as Monero and several other rated altcoins have shown fairly strong results over the last period. I believe that it was necessary to react in time and take advantage of the moment a little earlier to invest in these coins. Although it seems to me that today there are certain chances for profitable investments, since until the end of 2020, according to several analysts, there will be a period for good results for altcoin.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 04:53:21 PM

wait do not yet buy altcoin, because on the Bitcoin dominance chart now forms a bullish flag,
if support applies then the dominance of bitcoin will go up and altcoin will go down

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 08:07:27 PM

There has more chance for cheap price in top altcoins soon so if you haven't bought yet then keep patients. Whoever if you already bought cheap price in top altcoins then be cool and keep long term hold.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:33:32 PM

There has more chance for cheap price in top altcoins soon so if you haven't bought yet then keep patients. Whoever if you already bought cheap price in top altcoins then be cool and keep long term hold.
It is the best method to buy any coin at low price and wait for price increasing then you make profit from your investment. But we must be aware of choosing coins for investing in that is why most of them are useless. You are absolutely right investing in top altcoins has been always profitable. Because of that, we must focus on top altcoins, but no doubt they are great for long term investment, if you can be enough patient, prefer top altcoins.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 11:49:12 PM

The Problem with buying and holding is to hope the project is solid and devs are really active on their part if not then you are in a top situation. I will recommend you research and watch the project attentively, know when to sell and when to buy

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 12:36:53 AM

What altcoins are you guys picking up for cheap in this dip?

I must go with Etherium as a alt coin so far i seen from 2017 till now the Eth has a good consistency more than any other single coin that have more stability and price level up with a good trading profit volume. Recently it's been crossed 307$ itself and go on. Hoping it's will go 500$+ very shortly if's graph move right up and i don't think the holder have to see back ever! The great pumping of Etherium.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:02:21 AM

The Problem with buying and holding is to hope the project is solid and devs are really active on their part if not then you are in a top situation. I will recommend you research and watch the project attentively, know when to sell and when to buy
I think this is the best time for you to invest because there will be no chance for you to buy cheap. Today, the value of many coins has increased by more than 20% and ETH is mentioned because this coin is increasing rapidly in a short time. I advise everyone to consider buying some coins that are in the top 50 CMC because these are options that can help you make a lot of great profits.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:25:29 AM

In order to find a solid project and good coin, an extensive research is needed.

Many coins are available in the market but only few of them are worthy. Choose what you think is profitable and has potential even you hold it for long period. As always just only invest the money you can afford to lose.

elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:36:48 AM

Choosing a good time to invest is a way to minimize risk in this market as the crypto market is generally a difficult place to predict. I think it is imperative to spend some time researching the coin and considering it carefully before making a purchase because every decision you make will affect your current profit. The situation is getting better now and this is a good time to make money.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:16:58 AM

With the bitcoin price above 10000% now the altcoins have taken a sort of beating in the price and being down. This is a good time to buy some of the favourites coins and should be bouncing back quickly and for short term traders and investors one can make some quick money in good coins from it.

G.Belaci

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:02:08 AM

I think every ETH holders are happy these days. Conform WorldCoinIndex the price went up with 36% within 7 days, 41% in 30days and 66% in 90days.

I always buy BTC and ETH and othere top coins.
MikaDinozzo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:09:19 AM

If I have some FIAT "lying" around, I always buys BTC and TRX Smiley

I am still convinced TRX is easy enough to use for mass adaption.. if JS wouldn't screw up all the time, it would already be at least at 10 cents!
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: