Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is struggling?  (Read 3269 times)
atlantis123 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

It tells us completely nothing. The market is only slowly recovering from a massive dip the last couple of days. Don't forget that ETH price increased rather quickly a couple of months ago.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
atlantis123 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

It tells us completely nothing. The market is only slowly recovering from a massive dip the last couple of days. Don't forget that ETH price increased rather quickly a couple of months ago.

ETH should not be as low as it is!
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

This is nothing to be worry about simply because we are at the season where the market is at it’s low peak. Instead of thinking that this is a weakness you should think that this season is your strength. We should keep on buying cryptos right now and sell at its highest peak.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
BiteCoinNetwork

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

This is nothing to be worry about simply because we are at the season where the market is at it’s low peak. Instead of thinking that this is a weakness you should think that this season is your strength. We should keep on buying cryptos right now and sell at its highest peak.

That's right. What we need is a community that needs extensive support. Only a fraction of the world's population in involved in cryptp. we are the lead users and the onus is upon us to maintain and sustain the network. And thus more people will enter which will benefit it. #HODLGANG
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

why are you creating more fud when the market is recovering? It's been much less days before, now it's climbing back to its previous values. I am not worried about eth at all

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

I still think that ETH is in a downward trend, because the ICO market is not hot, so there is an imbalance between supply and demand, so I think the price of ETH still has some foam.

TirexXS

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

I've also heard if bitcoin is now down derastris, he says that since many people sell bitcoin from buyers, is a decrease if bitcoin is affected by new crypto currency, the faster the growth, I also read if in early 2017 bitcoin worth $ 4,000, one day back as late as 2017?
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

Ethereum has shown a very good promise a few months back, but it has been struggling recently. A lot of investors are hoping it would do well in this year.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
martens81

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

EOS slightly dropped the ETH course, deciding to sell 50,000 ETH on the exchange
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

I believe that ETH is holding strong in the face of the coming storm. Whether people want to believe it or not, the price of BTC still affects the price of ETH along with every other coin
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

Efirium recently has risen in price quite strongly. Therefore, he also has a strong lingering correction. Bitcoin always reacts faster to changing the market. The etherium will grow after bitcoin.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
Everything is struggling right now if you are looking at the $ value, nothing has really changed with the fundamentals of any coin, I wouldn't worry too much especially with ETH as there will be a time soon where this downside becomes and upside and everyone will be a lot happier.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

ETH should not be as low as it is!
ETH should be small as it is, to raise the stability of the market after big dump from the project that called their self as ethereum killer through make the ethereum market becomes panic after dumping more than 16k ethereum in the exchange site.

It looks like the market still accumulates another cheap ethereum from the teams that sold their ethereum at the bottom.

After the majority of markets see it the stability has back again and then it might increase as fast as possible.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

We have seen that bitcoin after touching 20000$ level came down to 7000$ and again it gone to almost 12000$ and came back to 7500$ level. this says pumps and dumps is the nature of market. As many investors entered at lower level in bitcoin and ether they book profit at higher level so Bitcoin and Ether came down and also some bad news came. Now I think from this level if bitcoin crosses and stays above 12000$ level we may seen 15000-16000$ again in just 1 month. So do not worry, buy and hold bitcoin and Ether.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

it is because everyone is dumping ETH and also there are a lot of ICOs that are taking advantage of this small recovery (the small window of opportunity) to cash out of it and get out. that is why there is a lot of problems with the rise and a lot of sell pressure.

don't worry, i believe the ETH pumping team will start pumping it soon. but first they may wait for everyone to dump and the price to crash a little so that they can gather a little more at the bottom at cheaper prices before they pump and then dump on the idiots who buy after the pump.

there is also all these ICO bans and all the ICO regulations that you need to seriously worry about because ETH price is directly connected to how ICOs work. if ICOs were banned for good and there were no more of them, ETH will fall down to $10 in less than a week.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Severniti

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

Ethereum is not struggling at all. He is just floating on prices that market sets up for him. After a huge rise last year into this year he is in hibernation mode, but not quite if you following Ethereum's development. Improvements are coming soon, the precise date is not announced yet. With improvements, I expect to see a bigger jump in Ethereum's value.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

The growth in prices for crypto currency with a starting bullish trend:
1. Capitalization of bitcoin is aggressively growing, capitalization of altcoins is falling.
2. Growth of bitcoin capitalization is suspended, prices for altcoins and Ethereum are rising.
3. Profit taking, selling.
4. Trend changed to bearish, the price for bitcoins and then for all the crypto currency is decreasing like now.
5. Procurements, the beginning of a bullish trend.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

I think Ethereum is being manipulated by the price. But I still believe in its future. So I hold onto it for a while.
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

I agree,  for now maybe eth is struggling because of some inconsiderate situations.
But as far as a i know eth gives us a huge rates in our past days.
Eth now is recovering yet not in abrupt way.
Observe be amaze soon it will increase again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: