Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is struggling?  (Read 3269 times)
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

The reasons for the little growth of the Ethereum compared to Bitcoin growth is obviously the FUD generated by G20 but the main cause is that some big holders like EOS and others ICO are selling a big amount of ETH.

EOS sold 417k ETH.  Grin
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:08:13 PM

Ethereum has a number of competitors that are entering the market. NEO is already releasing ICOs successfully and arguably better than ETH. Also LISK is going to release their SDK this year so javascript developers can create their own DAPPS on the LISK sidechains which prevents blockchain bloat (what ETH suffers from).

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

Ethereum has a number of competitors that are entering the market. NEO is already releasing ICOs successfully and arguably better than ETH. Also LISK is going to release their SDK this year so javascript developers can create their own DAPPS on the LISK sidechains which prevents blockchain bloat (what ETH suffers from).

Yes, also there are some ICO coming out based on the WAVE Platform. And there are also some good project like PRL which is being developed on the IOTA tangle. (though PRL is erc20 token).
But is it true that ETH price is struggling because of those competitor or it is just because the whole market situation where almost each and every coin is struggling .

md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

It is very strange that there is no rebound at such falling. Usually jumps aside not bad and it is possible to receive fast money. And this long falling is just similar to the general fading of the market rather. And as you understand that there is nothing good in it. We wait so far whales will see enough of hamsters and will come already on the purchase market. There can't be eternal a falling.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

First of all bitcoins has been under 9k for weeks now and I don't think so that it tells us anything other then that is it is a drop in prices as bitcoins prices dropped due to correction it had affected all the other altcoins.IMO just wait and hold or you can even try to buy some as always before bull run there is drop I guess.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

The only information that follows from this is that the market returns to normal. Ethereum achieved a lot in last time so for back to norm will be need long time
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

I am panatic of ethereum for this year and i am believed that this will follow what bitcoin did last year. Dont worry this coin is safe to invest and it has strong value for now we only see the pump and dump for the value because it has a big impact of the trend of bitcoin value in the market.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

Ethereum is struggling on it's price but i don't have worry about it's technology because Vitalik is very good programmer. he develop a software that no body has and the first project that he made is smart contracts on the top of the blockchain.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
Do not panic,it is getting corrected after a long time of bulls,the bearish market is still here so you need to know it takes time  for bitcoin and other coins to recover,ethereum hasnt pumped yet because something is going to happen.Might be the POS that is why ethereum's value isnt yet getting pumped after the bloodbath so you need to relax and wait for the market to recover.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

this tells us to learn about patience about crypto's market. BTC is the main platform of cryptos, it won't die. all you need to do is invest it and HODL. time will recover the price, market will demand more than just before, then find the right moment to sell.
Yeah, the price of Bitcoin flew past 9k not that long ago. Bitcoin is on it's way to recovery, just wait..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
efey399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

The most reliable coin in crypto currencies eth. The price of eth fell so fast and investors were sad. but nowadays there is a rebound in the price of eth.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

I'm very glad that I did not sell all my coins during the last long dump and the Ethereum now looks even more confident than Bitcoin.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

Definetly thats true,that  the price value of ethereum now is stuggling,and it lower down into $ 551 equivalent of 1 ethereum far beyond the price before into $900 equivalent of  1 ethereum,but we dont much worry of this kind of price volatility,because not only the ethereum coins who been affected, even the bitcoin also and other altcoins will dump its price value and want to maintain its price stability in the exchange market and believe that it will recover soon.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
Everything is struggling right now if you are looking at the $ value, nothing has really changed with the fundamentals of any coin, I wouldn't worry too much especially with ETH as there will be a time soon where this downside becomes and upside and everyone will be a lot happier.
I'll keep that in mind about what you mention, bitcoin is reacting fast from market about it's supply and demand as for eth is different from bitcoin just as you said, it may be down but there's always a time that it's price is on the roof for everyone to sell. Eth may not be the most expensive but it's next to bitcoin and soon it may compete by price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
are you afraid that crypto might die?
you must not. this situation is just normal in the crypto world. everyone expects that the price will crash since there's a lot of false information spreads on the news.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
It tells us to do some research before dumping it. If Bitcoin suffer a hard dump, Ethereum can experience it too. It wasn't the first time anyway, there are many times that bitcoin and Ethereum suffer a big dump and recover after some months.

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Ethereum has crawling up and being sideways, please don't be worry about this situation. Its common and all we need just to be patient and watching the markets.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

It tells us completely nothing. The market is only slowly recovering from a massive dip the last couple of days. Don't forget that ETH price increased rather quickly a couple of months ago.

ETH should not be as low as it is!
What do you mean? I think ETH's price going down now is a good thing and a healthy one. It will make the support much stronger and if ever it goes down more then it will just rise up sooner or later. ETH's market has got to do with ICOs and as long as there are a lot of ICOs popping out then it will just continue to live.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

It tells us completely nothing. The market is only slowly recovering from a massive dip the last couple of days. Don't forget that ETH price increased rather quickly a couple of months ago.

ETH should not be as low as it is!
Why? Because of what? It is a market and if people panic and dump, that is what happens but does that mean it cannot recover or the price will remain as low as you can imagine? No! Every market is bound to fluctuate and I do not understand the value you already fixed in your mind for Ethereum right now with what you have said, but whatever is going on now apparently changes nothing for the future.

Price oscillation of ethereum tells us nothing and there is absolutely nothing to be worried about. The market is volatile and it is always bound to fluctuate most of the time, so I do not see what the whole panic is all about. Ethereum may be struggling in your own eyes and you may think bitcoin is going lower than you would have expected, but at least they are all not where they used to be a year ago.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

Yeah ethereum is really slowly recovering, even tho i have big trust in it, and it seemed like its holding ok before, this new dip kinda destroyed it, i wounder how much will it take to recover as the whole market is recovering really slow
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: