Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is struggling?  (Read 3269 times)
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

Not only ethereum is struggling Bitcoin and other altcoins is struggle too. Market is down because of many dumpers sold their altcoins.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

everything in the market is struggling. its all down after the hype last december 2017, it is expected to happen, not only ethereum, and because of price drops of bitcoin, all altcoins are affected including ethereum.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

This smells tragedy as altcoins are going down. Maybe the trust is not the same and investors are now opting to invest on other things.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

Its not only ethereum that are struggling, cryptocurrency will be regulated and so many thing will changes and goverment will watch our transaction. Ethereum been keep going down lately and others follow. But still i think ethereum is the most solid altcoin.

DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

I think things like this are common, look back at the year 2017 at the beginning of the year prices fell and rose back in the middle of the year. and I hope something like that happens in 2018.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

ICOs are selling their ETHs for fiat and there's not enough ICOs for participants to buy enough ETH, simple as that Smiley
olya_n

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

In my opinion, do not panic! Yes, I agree that the period of the dump has longed, but I still believe that the pump will be. We must wait ...
Wisoran

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

Now the market is struggling with sellers. Maybe they'll be over soon. And buyers will finally come to the market.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

Struggling is not the right word, I would say recovering after fall. I think its will be ok soon and will return to 1000$ price by June or July
I am here to keep monitoring the movement of bitcoin and ETH values from the first month until entering the fourth month. I will remain calm and will not be affected by the news and decrease the value of bitcoin and ETH. although sometimes bitcoin and ETH values rise slightly and then back again. if the movement of bitcoin and ETH values does not exceed the price in the previous year I will keep it and save it.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

Ethereum us perfectly okay! The platform is runining smoothly and many smart contract are been created on daily basis! You will do yourselve a whole lots of good if you stop focusing on the price.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

There could be more reason than just fluctuation. Both are having their hard time now to get back up.
Once it does it will not take long then down again.
Are people really that afraid now to be invested with cryptos?
I dont think day trade could make a shake like this with the price. It is either they are in panic or some news blasted again to make them sell.
LemonF3

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
Let us just be optimistic.Etherium will be going up again. Let us not be worried. Let us just hold the coins if we have. We must not panic. Everything will going to be fine again.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

The blockbuster of the Etherium is the basis for a huge number of projects, which means that the growth of the courses of other coins can not not be reflected on it. However, such a large load can reduce the efficiency of the Ephirium network, and then the cryptonym will lose its attractiveness for investors. The founder of the Etherium, Vitalik Butterin, explains why this will not happen. He asserts that in 2018 the problem of scalability will be solved: the block can be expanded, which means that there will be space for new projects without a drop in the efficiency of the block-network operation and a decrease in the transaction speed.

Summing up, we can confidently state that 2018 will be promising both for the "Ether" itself and for the "Etherium"
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

you do not have to worry about the current market condition. if the price of btc and ethereum goes down, then it's a good chance for you all to buy, because that's how we get the benefits of this crypto world.
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

I do not see any reason for concern. I am confident that Ethereum will regain his lost ground. Of course, Bitcoin will grow at a faster pace. I think that this year the price of Ether will reach its maximum. But he is very dependent on Bitcoin.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

This is nothing to be worry about simply because we are at the season where the market is at it’s low peak. Instead of thinking that this is a weakness you should think that this season is your strength. We should keep on buying cryptos right now and sell at its highest peak.
Yes, I agree to his statement because this is a common thing that we encountered. Everyone one has their own weakness. Maybe, you should not look for the negative side of Ethereum and seek for the great things it has done. There is always fall down in the business like for the ethereum. I hope that ethereum will rise up again.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

Do not worry you are so for such a drop in price. Ethereum has grown more than 60 times in 2017, so give it a little time to recover and recruit new positions to buy.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

I bought ETH at ATH in June 2017 and didn't see a profit on it until November. Learned some lessons about patience, and not buying high. I know I won't get any love for saying this but for most here, now is the time to load up, even if you are down.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

Because of panic selling that's why BTC, ETH and other coins now is dropping crazy so not ethereum only was experience struggling also all coins in market. Crypto market is their source of strong foundation so for now they can't feel a lucky charm.

TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

Ethereum is hopeless and will go to the level of the 250 USD even beore we can say "sell it all". The good thing is that it is likely to recover in a couple of months and prepare the sprint.
I do not think ETH will slide down to $ 250. Although I always thought that BTC would not fall below 6k. If that happens. The moon is hard to return this year. The Ethereum network has been stagnant for more than a week and has led to higher fees. It looks like a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: