Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is struggling?  (Read 3269 times)
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

ETH is surviving for all its strengths and I am sure that it will win in this competition. It has enough volumes and value to be on the top of the market even in the future.
Supremacy2

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

Everything is struggling right now if you are looking at the market capitalization, nothing has really changed with the fundamentals of any coin, I wouldn't worry too much especially with ETH as there will be a time soon where this bear market becomes a bull market and everyone will be a lot happier.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

My view is whole market is struggling at this time  but Ethereum has some excellent qualities and it will recover soon because it has excellent volume and people trust in Ethereum and investing more.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

I've been watching the cost of etherium all year . Contrasted and different altcoins, the cost of which diminished ordinarily , etherium showed itself commendably , the cost was decreased by a tad
Etherium is the 2nd best altcoin for investment. No doubt that it is still struggling and I think that etherium will also be the best place for the investors to invest their money there. I think that still most of the people are doing investment in etherium because they know the importance  of etherium.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
Ethereum is oversold right now, but if the market go down again, I think we will see it at around $180-200. I would buy it for the long-term, because for sure Ethereum is one of the best and potentially a real-world/mass-adoption kind of coin.

John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

Eth is struggling with low prices. Do not know that eth can overcome this difficult period or they will die forever. So I should keep eth in the long run. Lucky opportunity will come to us
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

If the company of ethereum is in the struggling stage in this business then don’t over think about it because it is normal to the business to experience those struggles because it is part of the business.
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:11:05 AM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
ETH will be able to cope with the problem of low prices. On the contrary, now is really a good time to buy coins at cheap prices during the fall to earn.
such say from the beginning of the year), the market is falling and every month they write that they are now excellent prices. but as the year showed us, we still have a lot to fall. especially the etherium. Waiting for a price tag for $ 150-170 for the etherium
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

I was very worried about the fact that the market was bottoming and the endless dump did not seem to end, but now things start to stabilize.
mir4a

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

The price of the Ethereum is at the lowest level of the valuable range. Now I'm buying the Ethereum. At its real cost of 450-600 dollars.
CoinMaster69

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

i think it means completely nothing, it's just we need to wait for the market to compensate, then everything will be alright
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

The etheric has already overcome my psychological barrier of $ 200. It is a pity that in the smaller side.198 $ ... how so?
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

I did not believe that the price could fall below 200, now I already think that there may be 150, but I would not have buried the Ethereum ahead of time. It will surely take the tops back
Wotoby

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

I was very worried about the fact that the market was bottoming and the endless dump did not seem to end, but now things start to stabilize.

It is true that everyone is worried about the low market, especially ethereum, which is really decreasing when it is really struggling on the other side but stable. in this case we will think whether to continue holding or selling even though it will lose all is a difficult decision because ethereum coin is of high quality in my opinion, we hope the best for coin etehreum to get up soon.
oriremeji

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

i CAN SEE THAT NOWDAYS all the crypto currency is a rather difficult period. well, we can say with confidence that all those coins that are now in the top 10 of the list, so there will remain. Chris showed that each of these coins is able to resist and live long enough.
gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

I am very much worried about the price of ethereum. Especially now it seems to me that there is no end to his fall. I very much hope that the situation will improve. I still believe in cryptocurrencies and have not sold any coins I have invested in.

Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

Now a very difficult period in the crypto currency. Ether is in a very zizkom position, which leads to disappointment in it. I do not know what to do, but the faith in his recovery is getting smaller.
cesdujem

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:00:09 AM

The majority of the coins are battling as of now not simply ethereum but rather it seems like ethereum is taking even more a hit than the majority of alternate altcoins in the market at this moment. On the off chance that you take a gander at the outlines the cost of ethereum is falling at an unbelievably quick rate contrasted with the way bitcoins and alternate altcoins are falling. Indeed, even in the last recuperation of bitcoin ethereum did not take after well.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

Yes it is true that ethereum right now is really struggling well this is because of the bearish market state that we are in now but I still think that ethereum will break out of this and survive
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

Currently Ethereum has struggled the most among the top 100 cryptocurrencies and I believe it's as a result of the ETH being dumped by ICOs who need to fund their project.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: