Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is struggling?  (Read 3273 times)
premkibank

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

i Don't think eth is struggling because whole market is down and eth also following market condition. market is slowly recovering. just matter of time we will see good gain in eth.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

What does that tell you? Now the market is recovering after a serious fall. That's OK. In fact, it is noteworthy that the market is growing slowly and steadily. After all, after a strong jump up should fall. And with slow growth, it is more or less stable.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

Yes, it has been a long while that ethereum, and even bitcoin, is struggling to correct its pricing in the market. Many factors are attributed to this like government regulation, negative perception in crypto, and others that sway people away in investing in crypto. But I am still confident that this is still just part of the phase that crypto experiences.
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

at this time not only Ethereum was struggling but all crypto were struggling out of this storm. I think Ethereum will rise again if Bitcoin also rises because Altcoin relies on Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the main crypto. but with the resources owned by ETH I am sure that ETH can continue to grow.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

i guess Ethereum is only struggling becourse the main coin  ( bicroin ) is also going on down charts.
And thats main fact why Ethereum also gogin down , and when BTC is going up Ethereum will also going up .......

regards
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

As you can see, today many people understand that such projects as ETH can very seriously begin the process for recovery in price, because very soon people will still be able to understand that the market will definitely seriously fight for such projects.
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

... ETH needs more USEFULL DAPPs - not CryptoKitties clones that just spike things for a moment or two.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

All the coins are fighting, so is Ethereum. The crypto market is very easy to change and we must treat it calmly. Ether is a very strong project and can't die so fast. Ethereum will rise again to the highest level for several months.
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency nowadays and i believe that it will show us what it can do right now

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

All the coins are fighting, so is Ethereum. The crypto market is very easy to change and we must treat it calmly. Ether is a very strong project and can't die so fast. Ethereum will rise again to the highest level for several months.
i like ethereum and i think that this cryptocurrency is going to thrive in the future as it has all it needs for that

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

I agree that Ethereum kept well in contrast to other altcoins. It's too early to say goodbye to Ethereum. We were driven into the trap the patient will win

Ethereum will survive the fall in prices and will continue to grow steadily for a long time. ETH is my favorite coin and I believe in it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

Ethereum is becoming weak in Cryptocurrency when ripples are undergoing significant changes, and it is threatening the No. 2 spot. If Ethereum does not become more prominent in the future, its rivals will quickly overtake. And leave it behind with the losers.

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

Right now market is red. Undoubtedly ETH is struggling right now. Every coin has life cycle. ETH is depression stage right now. But it doesn't mean price of ETH will not go up. We just need to do one thing, wait for the right time when market will be favorable for ETH.
Fluctuations are main characteristic of cryptocurrency. We cannot say ETH is worthless but yes, it will take some time to recover.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

I would say, Ethereum is really in struggle before, but why we should panic?
that was the time to buy and hold.
as of now i am into holding and buying more. i know that ETH was worse at that time.
but that is not a signal to get away from it.
i am getting more day by day.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

Ethereum is becoming weak in Cryptocurrency when ripples are undergoing significant changes, and it is threatening the No. 2 spot. If Ethereum does not become more prominent in the future, its rivals will quickly overtake. And leave it behind with the losers.

The success of the opponents will definitely be, but as practice shows, the old is better than the new! Moreover, Ethereum has a lot of positive news ahead, and it is too early to bury Ethereum!
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

After 7 months we are still living in bear market and that is really painful but in my opinion no need to worry about. I am sure btc will see 20k dollar again and more and more.
2017 was very good market with lots of bulls. and 2018 we are suffering .No need to worry about. For ethereum also i believe eth will reach 3 or 4k dollar value easily in next bull.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
5hoursaday

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

It seem like the coin is struggling for real. Why almost all off the coins in the crypto market are suffering right now, it seems like it is hitting ethereum the most. We have watch this coin have a drastic decline in its price, and it is heartbreaking for a lot of us investors. I'm trusting that this isn't the end of it, and that it survives this stage.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

At the present time now, Ethereum was not in good situation now. But it doesn't mean ti will continuously downfall, of course not. This is just normal things actually, in fact, I have read that someone predicted that Ethereum by 2019 would reach 1900$ each Eth, I  wish this could be happen and in this season I think it is a good time to hold em in long term too.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

It seem like the coin is struggling for real. Why almost all off the coins in the crypto market are suffering right now, it seems like it is hitting ethereum the most. We have watch this coin have a drastic decline in its price, and it is heartbreaking for a lot of us investors. I'm trusting that this isn't the end of it, and that it survives this stage.

I think because of the manipulations that is the reason ethereum is struggling now, but I am sure this is only temporary and market will recover again soon. We just really need to wait for it to happen.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
ETH is my most favorite coin. This coin is the best technology and the team developers. This coin is the best for investment for the long term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: