Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is struggling?  (Read 3273 times)
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

I agree so many ETH investors lately are losing their money including me Sad as ETH price continue to fall even lower week on week now its under 200$ and there is no sign of reversal but if this continue to happen i'm planning to add more even i lost before i know price may bounce soon.
I hope this suits your wishes bro, now so many new altcoin competitions are popping up, i think this is the impact of scam ico, many investors take a break to invest. And I agree with you, because this is the right time to buy eth before prices go up.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

I think this is an indication that cryptocurrency market is very volatile which is very good for business,it tell you that this is the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency market and reap gains in future

HOMT

Powered by,
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:44:44 AM

It tells us completely nothing. The market is only slowly recovering from a massive dip the last couple of days. Don't forget that ETH price increased rather quickly a couple of months ago.

I agree. We should not the coin we have. We should support it rather that spread FUD . This will effect negatively to the market. That is why it is better to hold and wait for the market to rise again. Just have patience. Recovery is on going and market rise is on its way.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

I think this is an indication that cryptocurrency market is very volatile which is very good for business,it tell you that this is the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency market and reap gains in future

I do not think that this is good for the market. With such large movements of prices big investors are scared. Greater capital prefers stability - look at the gold market. Gold and diamonds have risen in this same moment when price of Bitcoin has dropped.

tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

Yes still struggling since bitcoin falls down it's value on the market I think it will increase in the end of October. So we better prefer our self that we won't miss anything like our investments that has not increase yet. Add some more patience it will rise up it's value again.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:23:52 AM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

right, i really agree with your opinion.
this is what makes ethereum more attractive and more and more people are still holding eth.

etehereum has very good quality in the future, even though the price is currently dumped.
but we see, ethereum is still trying to pump up.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

I think you hold ethereum but the situation is very bad now. Yesterday there was a very strong ethereum drop of more than 10% and its price dropped below $ 193, which was very unexpected. People associate all this with the bitfinex exchange, although this is not all clear. Bitcoin fell a little because everyone goes either into it or into a stable coin to save money. I hope there will be a reverse process.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

Ever since the rumors about the creator of ETH leaving the ETH network,the token has not be doing so good.Well,I do not know if people have lost faith in ETH or what could be the reason is quite questionable and predictors seem not to have answers.

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

I believe that ETH is holding strong in the face of the coming storm. Whether people want to believe it or not, the price of BTC still affects the price of ETH along with every other coin
You really are right. I think now the market is experiencing a decline for all cryptocurrencies and all cannot know for sure the future price and value of cryptocurrencies, confidence and patience like you can make crypto currencies grow even faster.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

Ever since the rumors about the creator of ETH leaving the ETH network,the token has not be doing so good.Well,I do not know if people have lost faith in ETH or what could be the reason is quite questionable and predictors seem not to have answers.

You call it a rumor and keep repeating it. Of course that are nosense infos, and Vitalik will never leave his "child". At the time of the market crisis, the manipulators use this type of information only to manipulate the price.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

Eth desperately trying to hold on to 200$. Wonder if we'll see that 180$ resistance line again. If it holds on I have a feeling we may see an alt season coming in a bit.
cc001

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

I look forward to a reversal of the cost of Ethereum to the price of January 2018. I believe in its potential and growth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

i  think we  have  seen  this  scenario  last year  and  i  don t think that  we  have  to be panic becuase just  couple of months  etheriumprice was  high  so  just do not sell everything  and  wait  for the  right time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
dbregenze

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

The heyday of the ICO has gone through so the price of ETH is clearly reduced and this will continue in the future. If the ICO market does not heat up, ETH will not be able to recover.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║ (https://cannacor.io/[b)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

I look forward to a reversal of the cost of Ethereum to the price of January 2018. I believe in its potential and growth.
no one doubts ethereum, I think everyone knows if ethereum is one of the most potential coins for us to have. even though now the situation is down, but everyone must have great confidence, the ethereum market will soon grow again.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

The heyday of the ICO has gone through so the price of ETH is clearly reduced and this will continue in the future. If the ICO market does not heat up, ETH will not be able to recover.

ETH is a strong coin so I think ETH will be able to get out of this situation because crypto fans are still quite a lot. but it takes time so we have to be more patient. I think it's only a matter of time because I'm sure the blockchain will have more fans in the future.

abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

At the moment, good news comes from the crypto market. Ethereum is a very good choice for investment. The stability of the crypto market says the growth of the entire market in the near future. And interest in the ethereum is very large on the part of investors. The growth of ethereum will be higher than the growth of other altcoins.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

ETH is a strong coin so I think ETH will be able to get out of this situation because crypto fans are still quite a lot. but it takes time so we have to be more patient. I think it's only a matter of time because I'm sure the blockchain will have more fans in the future.
as you said, ethereum is a strong coin and there are still many fans from ethereum.
so i think the price will be able to return to strength someday.

we don't need to panic, because that won't help us. we just need to be patient and keep holding ethereum in the wallet.
i believe ethereum's good day will happen in the near future.

viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

On the contrary, I try to sell those altcoins that have risen in price relative to Ethereum and save up him. Ethereum is a first-class asset and such a price today is a gift for us.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

all of that has its own time, because the wheel is spinning, and now the market is under, so don't miss this opportunity for investment, because later the market will definitely come back up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: