Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES SPENDING MORE TIME IN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN GAIN YOU MORE TOKENS?  (Read 881 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

I suggest you, keep your job. You can do both, job and bounties. Your job gives you a secure income and nobody is sure about the future of cryptos. Especially if you rent a house and you have a family and small children to support. I remember the days of 1999 in my country. Before the bubble people resigned to play in the stock market. You can read the rest, in the article below:

http://www.tovima.gr/en/article/?aid=918479

I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

better stay on your job there no guarantee that you always earn at altcoin bounty campaign because most of altcoin bounty campaign are scam and fake and theres no guarantee that the token you recieve will have a value.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Your ideas are right but the main thing is that you can secure you job and also face bounty if actually you can run all together to increase your income. spending time in bounty campaign doesn't really mean that you will earn as much. i m sure some bounty takes some month to pay i.e, after you run a bounty campaign for 3 months or more after that they will pay in a month interval or more. but they amount of bounty you run gives you more payment in time coming. so this work needs continues working to keeps you earning.
you can participate in some signature campaign and social media like facebook and twitter etc to keep you on the track.
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

No, it doesn't only you gain information by reading threads, since bounty has rules and fiction bounty poll like 20% on signature campaign with 15 post per week that's it, it doesn't matter how short or how long you stay, your reward will be the same.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

There is no doubt you spending  time with bounty campaign will give you more income, but it will be foolish to quit your job, one bounty task is one of the most boring and routine task one can do, that means you would be dedicating close to 12 hours if not more tobounty in a day. There is no joy if you can't spend time to enjoy time
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Nope, don't resign! You need a stable income! Yup it's true that spending more time will give you more tokens but you should really keep your job.
Just manage your time well, working in one bounty campaign is good but working on a lot more is better just keep it into 5-10 campaigns.
If you manage your time well then you'll definitely gain a lot of profit
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

then just be normal, continue your job and your activities, just add up crypto in your routine, like me im a working man in a company, but i didnt quit my job instead i add up my bounty works after my day is off, i participated 26 social media campaign includes twitter and facebook, and one signature campaign, i work it after my work and it takes only an hour to do all that. remember be practical you need your regular job to sustain your everyday expenses because in crypto world you will never know when will you get paid in all your hard works.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

Yes, you will get more tokens, but without a stable income from your job you would be forced to also sell more tokens to be able to pay for your daily expenses.
I think that it's better to keep the job and continue to work on the bounty campaings in your free time to be able to hold the earned tokens for longer time instead of selling them.

condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

No, keep your job, you could still do your job and focus on bounty campaigns at the same time. It's all about time management. My advice is that you keep you main job because it provides you benefits that you can't get on participating in bounty campaigns. Also don't be blinded by the large amount of money you earn from doing bounty campaigns, the market is not stable prices could go high up or down low. Treat bounty campaigns as your part time job instead.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

do your job, make bounty as side job. bounty will not spend your time. he can be done whenever you want. even while you're doing your work, you can do bounty too. try to divide the time as best as possible. think not bounty will always exist, and getting the same job is not easy.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

No
I do not believe you need to resign from work
You simply need to do the following:

1. Make sure you have 5,000 Facebook friends
2. Make sure you have over 10,000 twitter followers
3. Make good use of your bitcoin talk account and get to probably a sr members rank
4. Then you judiciously sort your bounties

You get to do signature campaign while at work
You get to share twitter and Facebook posts while at work
You need just a day to copy out link and submit which is easy

Don’t quit work, there is nothing as good as having an 10000% sure means of income on the 28th of each month
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

According to your subject sending more time in bounty campaign make one gain more token. To the latter part of your message I will say you don't quit your job for bounty, just learn how to manage your time and manage it well, then you will be able to keep your job as well as participate in bounty.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

Don't do that, your office work is the main and bounty is just alternative option. Even you have big profit from bounty program but resign from the main job is wrong. Most member will agree with me because crypto market have higher risk than office work. People do bounty is just for learn crypto market, spending vacation time and collect some fund to built their off line business. Keep your office work as the main option and think again if you really want to resign.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
khelan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

No
I do not believe you need to resign from work
You simply need to do the following:

1. Make sure you have 5,000 Facebook friends
2. Make sure you have over 10,000 twitter followers
3. Make good use of your bitcoin talk account and get to probably a sr members rank
4. Then you judiciously sort your bounties

You get to do signature campaign while at work
You get to share twitter and Facebook posts while at work
You need just a day to copy out link and submit which is easy

Don’t quit work, there is nothing as good as having an 10000% sure means of income on the 28th of each month

no need to leave job. but on bitcointalk becoming full member is very difficult as the merit required for promote to higher rank
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Yes , it is right that if you spend more time in bounty campaigns then you got more coins.It is just like a job and you earn more if you give more time to your job.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

Don't let the bounties bite. Keep your job and make bounties as you're sideline. Why? 'Cause if there is a slightest chance of bitcoin to fall, you can still keep going and have money to support yourself (your family if you have one).

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Yes , it is right that if you spend more time in bounty campaigns then you got more coins.It is just like a job and you earn more if you give more time to your job.

I think if you would suggest him to spend more time in bounty campaigns, he should be capable enough to survive his living. If he quitted his job for joining bounty campaigns, it would be a big risk for him. Not all bounty campaigns offer high salaries, and we all know that the value of these tokens are not stable, and you cannot rely on to it alone. You may be disappointed if you just trust your campaigns for a living.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

I am not sure if bounty can be full time, unless you have sn member rank, popular social accounts, popular youtbe or blogs. I think bounty still works but you would struggle for the first 2-3 months.

oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

I do not think that it is necessary to quit the job. Imagine that you will be blocked by an account or stolen, then you need to start again and wait for 1-3 months to receive generosity.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: