Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES SPENDING MORE TIME IN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN GAIN YOU MORE TOKENS?  (Read 880 times)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

I wouldn't advise leaving the job as income in bounties is not stable. You can maybe try to move from a full-time job to a part-time to have more time to participate in bounties and dive yourself into cryptocurrencies world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:35:33 AM

I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?
Not a good idea unless you already have a passive income that will support your daily needs in case there is unfortunate problem that occurs in your bounty campaign. Google, Twiiter and Facebook are already start banning ICO advertisement. The worst case scenarios would be banning ICO content that you post.

tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

I suggest you should not quit your job, bounties are just part time work and by the way you can just work for bounties on your breaktime 1 to 2 hours a day are enough to do bounty work it is the same even you spend more time in bounty campaign, the token you will rewarded still the same..
gapthecap11

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

Yes spending time or more time in bounty can make you many tokens and just follow the rules of the bounty you join in to prevent you to get ban.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?

Well, actually there is a lot of preparation before you involved in as a full-time bounty participant. First of all, you have to upgrade all your tools and social media account. You have to upgrade your Bitcointalk account rank to gain more rewards. In the next few months, I'm sure there will be more participants. Competition is getting tighter, and rewards are likely to get smaller. Lately more and more SCAM ICO. So your income may be uncertain.

chickinini

Activity: 18
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

Yes it is because if you are doing bunch of campaigns more and more profits will come to your wallet,that is why it is worthy to participate these campaigns compare to airdrops which you cannot get a decent profits after waiting for months because these tokens doesnt have any good chance of getting listed to any exchanges.
cryptorgasm

Activity: 13
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

If you arent sure about what will happen a year of bounty hunting do not try to quit your current job because you might be losing your retirement benefits and if cryptocurrencies did collapse you wont have anything in your life that is why we need risk management in cryptocurrencies because the market is too volatile.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

I would say you should stay in your job because we do not know until when the crypto world is as profitable as now. When time comes that cryptocurrencies will become TRUE currency then it will not be as profitable as now.
TinaMoran

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

It is worth the time ofcourse but it is depends on what campaign you are joining to if you have joined good campaigns you will get paid but if you joined these shit scam projects you probably not going to get your payouts when they have stolen a lot of money from the investors they will vanish into thin air without a trace.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

You do know that crypto is volatile and unpredictable right? So if I were you I would keep my steady stable job rather than risking it all on a volatile and unpredictable like crypto. Yes you earn big on crypto than your normal job but you don't earn big all the time. Sometimes you work on an ICO that totally fail and the tokens value is just to low and not worth the time you spend. It is better to do both, keep your job and do bounty campaigns during your free time like me. Crypto is not that demanding and time consuming you can always do crypto when you have nothing to do.
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

It's true that we can earn more profit here on bounties than our regular job but I prefer not to quit my job to focus on bitcoin. For me, I just don't want to risk it, crypto's don't have stable value and we don't know until when it will be there.

PiningGarcia

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:19:10 AM
Merited by Nevis (6)

IMO it is worth your time because you cannot earn money in your current job,because your salary will be limited into some point,bounty hunting surely will give you a lot of knowledge and earnigns if you know which one of these will be massive! Searching these new bounties isnt very easy but it is worthy because you wont get scammed easily.
PingGermoco

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

Of course it is,because the more campaign you joined the more stakes that you will get,that is why it i necessary to join multiple camapaigns as many as you can in a single socialmedia account because you are allowed to do that,more campaigns more stakes the more stakes you will have the more bitcoins you will be rewarded.
Pablojob

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:28:04 AM
Merited by PingGermoco (2)

That is a quite hard decision to make because it could ruin your whole life if you leave your current job to do bounty hunting because you wont get your salary token monthly it means your payout would depends on when these bounty managers will distribute these tokens.Because normally the developer would be the one is delaying the release of these tokens.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:38 AM

yes of course if you spend the time to focus on working on some bounty you can certainly get very more results even you can get a lot of coin from the results following some bounty campaign such as social media, blog, telegram and other campaigns.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

It sounds bad, you can do both of them at the same time, yes crypto is more profitable but your work is your first choice and your profession before you meet the crypto world, Don`t think any negative mate just keep it all up for your sake.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

Your decision is very strong, but always look at the risks that may be. Yes, of course, getting rewards for advertising companies is very good, but you always need to understand that this may end ....
Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

In principle, only the choice is yours, just know that it is not always possible to capitalize on this let's say 3 times more than working in the office. There comes skam, and then go sad not knowing what to do. So think carefully before doing anything, and generally try your best to combine.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

Even if your job doesn't pay you as much as bounty campaign does, if you have no plans of starting up a business with your earnings I suggest you retain your job. Because even though it doesn't pay you as much as bounty campaign does, a regular job offers you financial security. Something the bitcoin industry couldn't provide you. But whatever we say, the decisions are still up to you. Since it's your life and your money.
Stamil

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

I do not advise you to quit your job and try to live only on bounty earnings. Now there are a lot of scammers and they can not pay for the work done or their coins will turn out to be shit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: