Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1778 times)
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

I think it's worth it, because this risk can turn out to be a great way for you to make money. I have never regretted that I am engaged in bitcoin.
Actually everything we do it is involved of risks in bitcoin its worth to risks time and money because of the return of profit. Ever since bitcoin started more users received a greater profit. The value it become more valuable also I am thankful I known bitcoin until this time.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

If it is not that worthy we could have never got such an increased popularity and growth to be attained in a short time period. It took time to reach the common people understand about the goodness with cryptocurrency. Now people has understood much better about bitcoin which is marking a drastic change in the financial system.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

It is worthy than any other things I'm doing right now I usually spend my entire day in crypto since I am already used to it and can't spend the day without it and its part of my daily routine and ofcourse worth it to invest in.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

Yes, i believe so, i have read and heard stories of some people who quit their real job just to focus on this cryptocurrency. I believe they see that their future is much brighter in this crypto business and are willing to risk everything they have just for this. I admire their courage. For me, i keep the balance between my work and bitcoin and i will keep holding on to it. Bitcoin is the future.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

All of the investments involve certain risks. Even if you saving your money in a bank, there is a risk. The bitcoin and crypto market is a market where you can earn high profits. I think the income risk ratio is worth investing in.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

Investing on  bitcoin is a business, and if you will agree with me every business involves risk and it is up to you if you will take the risk or not.
People toke the risk  by buying bitcoin when was below $1 and people also toke the risk buying bitcoin when it was above $18k. Chose your faith
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

It is worthy than any other things I'm doing right now I usually spend my entire day in crypto since I am already used to it and can't spend the day without it and its part of my daily routine and ofcourse worth it to invest in.

Since I make money here, I can say that bitcoin is worth spending for. Actually, I stay more in cryptoworld than in social medias. Bitcoin is simply amazing, you actually don't need to invest money for you to earn just try to fully understand all the opportinity in cryptoworld.
Akosibatman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

It is worth spending money and time because a earn a lot of money with just little money but first I face the risk, always remember that you wont win in a game without taking the risk. Sometimes I spend more time in bitcoin rather than my social and game media. Bitcoin will wont last long so I highly suggest to invest. I think it will go to peak value before it crashed, so invest now till u have chance and opputurnity.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 12:40:51 AM by danggoron

Investing on  bitcoin is a business, and if you will agree with me every business involves risk and it is up to you if you will take the risk or not.
People toke the risk  by buying bitcoin when was below $1 and people also toke the risk buying bitcoin when it was above $18k. Chose your faith
And do not forget this principle: Never invest what you can not afford to lose. All things are full of risks, especially in the world of cryptocurrency, we must always prepare preventive measures to avoid losses.

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a worthy investment, especially for the future. I think it's very worth to take my time and money in Bitcoin even it is risky. I believe that every investment will require risks. When we are sure and brave of the risks, no worry to take it. Spending time to research the market and every condition of bitcoin today is very worthy because it is changing every time. Investing my money in it is also valuable because I can make it as worth investment to get more profits.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:41:07 AM

I think it's worth it, because this risk can turn out to be a great way for you to make money. I have never regretted that I am engaged in bitcoin.
Actually everything we do it is involved of risks in bitcoin its worth to risks time and money because of the return of profit. Ever since bitcoin started more users received a greater profit. The value it become more valuable also I am thankful I known bitcoin until this time.
Yeah we are looking for profit from bitcoin investment and reasonable if we dedicate our time, effort and money to success job and investment in bitcoin. and the risk is reasonable from a business. most importantly we are optimistic that our time, energy and money are worthed for the profit we have to get.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:59:15 AM

Of course it is. The technology poaes a very promisinh future for the world of currency and the investment world as well. Moreover, the potential profits one can get through investing in bitcoins is something to not be laughed at. Even if the value as of now is on the low, we can say that it is still profitable
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:09:40 AM

If I thought like this when i started with bitcoin then today I could not earn a single penny from bitcoin. Its always worth to risk your time and money. But it depends when you buy bitcoin. So you have to take little risk if you want to earn money from bitcoin. Those who accepts the challenges most of the time they are successful. Risk is always there in any business.

Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:13:11 AM

If you are an investor you are really risking your money and time especially when the price of your investment is high risk it's really a waste of time and money that you think you will end up losing money. your money will also be risky if bitcoin's price drops and you buy a bitcoin will likely be too risky for your money and time due to the decrease in bitcoin. So before buying or investing you should be careful and ensure that your unvested price will increase so you can not risk your money and time.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

Maybe it is worth to risk your time and money if you willing to invest in bitcoin and earn a profit.

frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

yes very worth it because bitcoin gives us profit. Although bitcoin investment also has a risk in my opinion there is no loss if we spend our time and money for bitcoin. Our hard work in the future will produce maximum results.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

It depends on how you are using Bitcoin.

Bitcoin as a technology does not need much of your time and money. Bitcoin as a form of digital currency does not require that you always give attention to it. It is just kept in your Bitcoin wallet. You will use it whenever you buy something. And you will deposit Bitcoins to the same wallet whenever it is already out supply.

I suppose you are mainly looking at Bitcoin more as an asset or investment rather than as a currency or a form of payment. It really asks your time in monitoring fresh news that would have to do with Bitcoin, or time to take a look and analyze the charts, and so on. But I believe all these efforts are worth it.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

Yes, definitely. My hard work was paid already and still receiving income. I spent most of my time and money in bitcoin and I already got the result. When I started investing, I also joined bounty campaigns at the same time. All of my sacrifices has been paid off. Now, I am still continuing to join bounty campaign and circulate my bitcoin in the market.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

smaug88

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

it really depends on the person. Every people have different point of view, others take their time to trade with bitcoins and earn from it,  others just depend on faucets,  others buy mining rigs telling others that it's a good investment.. others just buy and hold waiting for the market to turn green. Yes it might be risky but if you are wise enough and done your research i think it's somewhat worth it
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:18:24 AM

I do not think so. Bitcoin helped me make a lot of money. There are plenty of ways to make money in the crypto market. and i spent all my time for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: