Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit is so unfair  (Read 1440 times)
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

The new rules or new face of bitcointalk.org was not unfair but its fair enough to all of user because do you think all new was litteraly new in this forum? Because i don't think that everyone is new and they set this was to avoid scammers and to those not fighting fair joining in some campaign so this is the right way to avoid many account in one person or per user.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

Merit is really unfair to those who are new to bitcointalk, but if you think of it,  bitcointalk is so crowded already and many crypto cancers are using bitcointalk as trashcan so it is okay for me to prevent more toxic at bitcointalk.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

I dont think same , merit is good system , yes its very hard to get , but last time a lot of bots program was farming BTT accounts here and people just sell it , thats why BTT admins decided to make merit system like that . Yes i known that to get hero or legendacy is very hard point now Smiley
Likewise here! I think merit system has a good purpose and intentions. It helps to drain those unuseful posts. It also encourages us to study more to give or contribute good and useful ideas here in cryptoworld. I also find it hard to receive merit but I am hopeful that somebody will notice me and give me merit in return for my efforts. Just hoping😊
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

The new rules or new face of bitcointalk.org was not unfair but its fair enough to all of user because do you think all new was litteraly new in this forum? Because i don't think that everyone is new and they set this was to avoid scammers and to those not fighting fair joining in some campaign so this is the right way to avoid many account in one person or per user.

I think this new rules of bitcointalk org. can't make effect for those people having with multi-account because they can make another option with regards of merit portion infact 10 merits to necome member is a very hard for me to find. If you think this things make scam ICO are easily be determine will that is wrong because the month of june or july is gonna be the start of ban ICO ads. So don't think there is scam ICO can afford to pay on google chrome  and social media ads only a legit ICO can make this things possible to promote on this giant web company.
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

Isn't it so unfair for the people who is new here? That will be struggling making such as good quality post so they could be given a merit by someone. I know all of you is having a hard time thinking what are you going to post such as good quality.

It is really hard to have a merit it is because as far as I know:
People are selfish. Even though you post a really good quality post still there is a people who won't give you a merit.
Some are alone. Like me, I don't really have much friend who would give me a free merit. I know that it is easy to have a merit with a friend that have an account of bitcointalk.

My question is. Why still need merit? We are still struggling to rank because of the merit.
Ahhh.... talk about merit again... I've forgotten about merit here. Just read, learn, and post something good in every thread. Let see what will happen . If you have no merit, just share a positive thing. It's enough!
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

Isn't it so unfair for the people who is new here? That will be struggling making such as good quality post so they could be given a merit by someone. I know all of you is having a hard time thinking what are you going to post such as good quality.

People are selfish. Even though you post a really good quality post still there is a people who won't give you a merit.
Some are alone. Like me, I don't really have much friend who would give me a free merit. I know that it is easy to have a merit with a friend that have an account of bitcointalk.

My question is. Why still need merit? We are still struggling to rank because of the merit.

Merit's purpose is to have good quality post. Most of the members who are capable of giving merits are pioneers in this industry and for them to just easily give it is unfair.

I'm struggling to rank up as well but I understand why the merit system was made. I look for a certain topic that I'm most knowledgeable of then try to share comments about it, in that case I was able to contribute accordingly not just for the sake of increasing my activity.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

I think personal merit is actually very useful and very useful to eradicate the players who just pursue the ranking in the forum, with this it will be difficult to have a very high ranking if you want to get merit at least you make a useful post and can answer people's problems or provide solutions good.
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

Merit is unfair yes because even if you posted good topics/idea its still hard to get it but if it will be for the benefits of the forum and for the members it is better then.We just strive more harder and be patient to get merit rather than suffering from spam/garbage messages that will affect our forum.It is hard yes but we had no choice but to obey the rules.Well those merit system will also help you to be good in analysis and planning so just keep making good post and wait till they give you a merit.

I agree with you, because even you have the quality post and think that you will be given merit but not, perhaps, those who have the power to send merit does not send to the person who did not know anyway, I observe it from my own.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

Yes it is true, especially if you are a newbie, merits are not easily earn or get. We have a new rules now here in this forum to rank up an account. We are now free to give a merits to everyone. Merits means that you have agreed upon his/her doings or activities. Limited only from one user and the merits you have is depend upon your rank so, all in all we must encourage other people to give merits each other.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

Merit system has been created in this forum for the betterment of t this bitcoin forum.Although it seems unfair for the new comer  like me but let's just think positively, with hardwork and patience we will earned this merit also.Let's strive hard more merits soon to come.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

It is hard to get a merit especially if you are only newbie on dont have a friend here. And how exactly is merit earned? Please kindly explain it to us. Thank you in advance. Smiley
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

I think merit is good here for prevent spammers to increase rank. But there is bad think that nobody gives you merit even if your post good, because people are selfish today. I think that there is a some "group" of good old friends here so they exchange merit , even if posts are bad. There should be a improvement about merit that you can receive only one merit from one member.
YourHumbleCorrespondent

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

Just getting started here, but I'm fine with earning merit.

With the reporting I've been doing on blockchain, my tokenomics blog on Medium, and the experience I've been gaining IRL, people here will eventually come to value my opinion without my having to complain about it. This board isn't my whole life and is actually just one element in my online exposure. On those other platforms, I'm much better known.

So I may be a newbie here but I'm not a newbie everywhere.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

I also want to get a lot of awards, but I'm just a beginner, and I'm getting used to this environment, now I have a few awards, but I do not know how to get them, this is just like Participate in some bonus projects, the higher the level, the more bonus.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

Actually, the Merit system was introduced because there was a lack of quality post in this forum and there are few people who are not serious about the quality posts and some people are also having multiple accounts and they are making use of this multiple accounts and by this way many lists of members are been found here where getting selected for the bounty and signature has been a problem from past few months. By this merit system, people will try to be active only in one account and concentrate over there for making quality posts.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

Merit system is not made for your ease of use but it is made for making the forum quality better. The thing is at least you are making the quality posts now out of the fear of not getting any merits which should have been done before the implementation of the merit system. If people were qualitative rather quantitative on the forum then we could have seen better world than this. But you know very well people are so much greedy and due to the black business like account farming, shit posting this harsh decision was made to have merit system in place.

I see nothing wrong in that. If you are finding hard time getting merits then you can always source your merits from the various threads that are created by the legendary members here. That can push your morals ahead if you want.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:08:28 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 04:20:57 PM by etron

I really agree with you, sometimes I myself always confused with whether and how to make a quality post, and I do not understand, but I think that the post that I made in accordance with the thread, but what happened so many posts I deleted, and sometimes I always ask my friends what quality posts like? . for the sake of looking for rewards sometimes makes us stress.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

You're only saying that because you're struggling yourself to rank up. Supposedly, you should be a Full Member by now base on your activity and with the merit system in place, you realize that it will be very hard for you to increase your rank. Looking at your post, you should not wonder why you are having a hard time earning merits.

I guess you are not seeing the good side of the merit system and what effect it brought to the forum because of your current situation.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

It is difficult to judge the new rules with dignity. Is there less spammers or better quality messages - I personally did not notice. I want to believe that all the same it will improve the quality of our community.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

Merit is unfair yes because even if you posted good topics/idea its still hard to get it but if it will be for the benefits of the forum and for the members it is better then.We just strive more harder and be patient to get merit rather than suffering from spam/garbage messages that will affect our forum.It is hard yes but we had no choice but to obey the rules.Well those merit system will also help you to be good in analysis and planning so just keep making good post and wait till they give you a merit.

I agree with you, because even you have the quality post and think that you will be given merit but not, perhaps, those who have the power to send merit does not send to the person who did not know anyway, I observe it from my own.
Well, not all sMerit source could give you merit even if it's high-quality post if they found your post is not helpful and informative, for them it is just a normal post. Make a post that actually could help not only for the topic starter but also for the other people who reads the topic.

I know the feeling of other people didn't receive sMerit from other members here.

Why not try to help someone in the local section because for me most of my merits are from a local section.

Just keep helping other people and make a post, which is informative and helpful. If some higher rank found your account helpful expect to receive merit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: