Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:37:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA VS IOTA 2018  (Read 164 times)
Zyborg (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

Cardano.ADA is another smart contract platform similar to ETH.The basic purpose of ADA is to use block chain technology to bring banking systems where they have previously been to expensive to implement specifically to developing world.Ada is currently traded at a low price and is easily affordable.Investment in ADA and to hold it for long term would be extremely profitable.

IOTA. MIOTA addresses the transaction fees and scalibilty issue of block chain technology by getting rid of block and chain.In MIOT there is no need of miners to power the network.MIOTA promises free fast transactions.It would facilitate whole machine to machine micro economy.

So both the technologies in both coins are worth of importance and developers are working constantly behind them.Currently both are traded at low prices and investment in these two coins would be highly beneficial and hold them for long term when they would be at maturity level then price would be immensely high.
moonlight

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

ADA has everything going for it it .....BUT its a thin air we pay for now... No product nothing.... I still think it could a great long term investment.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

Cardano.ADA is another smart contract platform similar to ETH.The basic purpose of ADA is to use block chain technology to bring banking systems where they have previously been to expensive to implement specifically to developing world.Ada is currently traded at a low price and is easily affordable.Investment in ADA and to hold it for long term would be extremely profitable.

IOTA. MIOTA addresses the transaction fees and scalibilty issue of block chain technology by getting rid of block and chain.In MIOT there is no need of miners to power the network.MIOTA promises free fast transactions.It would facilitate whole machine to machine micro economy.

So both the technologies in both coins are worth of importance and developers are working constantly behind them.Currently both are traded at low prices and investment in these two coins would be highly beneficial and hold them for long term when they would be at maturity level then price would be immensely high.

I don't think that Cardano and IOTA are really competitors. The only real similarity is that they are both new projects that are also very high-profile. Cardano I would say is more of a competitor to ETH, NEO, etc. It certainly does look promising, but the price at the moment is based largely on hype. Similarly with IOTA - IoT is obviously going to be huge, but compare the IOTA price with that of IoT Chain (which arguably has better tech), and it seems that the IOTA price is also based mainly on hype.

I'm not saying either is bad, and Cardano I definitely do like - but I think there are plenty of underpriced coins that are better investments at the moment.
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

I think it's quite different coins and they should not be put into comparison. I think it's worth having in the portfolio and ADA and IOTA

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
MyLitecoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:49:49 PM

Iota is completely different than current cryptocurrencies. It doesn't implement blockchain technology. It implements Tangle technology. With tangle, there's no mining, no fees. The transactions are instantaneous.

There are still nodes, yes, but there are no miners. The nodes are the ones that verify and process transactions by "tangling" with each other. In order for the current transaction to process, it must first verify 2 other transactions from two different nodes, so what you get is a web effect.

But ADA is still using traditional blockchain technology.

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

I think it's quite different coins and they should not be put into comparison. I think it's worth having in the portfolio and ADA and IOTA
That is an okay portfolio, there is a lot of people already talking smack about IOTA...the price didn't go up yet and people are hating on it lol.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

I vote for IOTA, But ADA is also very nice, but if I were to choose, I would rather have MIOTA, only because there are no fees for transactions.

Both of them are on 3rd generation of blockchain, called tangle...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I don't know about tech details but I hold good amounts of both ADA, IOTA, because of their hype.

Maybe, they can bring good profits on next years.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

I think both of ADA and IOTA are good coins, but I prefer IOTA to ADA.

In my opinion, IOTA is a really innovative coin and I think it has a very good potential to reach great successes.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

I in any case choose an ADA coin, this coin is trusting! she has a great future! this coin obviously has great prospects, I think 2019 will be for this coin, it will be in the tops! of course provided that all the things that the developers promise will come true!
D. Almeydo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

Cardano is seen as a 3rd generation crypto meaning it’s ethos is to resolve the major issues we see in blockchain tech which is scalability, sustainability, and interoperability. Other ADA
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

I vote for IOTA, But ADA is also very nice, but if I were to choose, I would rather have MIOTA, only because there are no fees for transactions.

Both of them are on 3rd generation of blockchain, called tangle...

no fees transaction?
i think no one coin havent free transactions..
(M)Iota have a some little transaction like in a Byteball

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

Don't know much about ADA, but I do know IOTA is trashy and quite a bad piece of tech. They have many security flaws, and again I don't know ADA but I doubt they have as many problems as IOTA right now.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

Cardano seems to be a reliable platform, thanks to its unique approach to the use of scientific methods in development. We expect from Cardano great things in the future between his use of scientific philosophy and the fact that it is completely open. Wink
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:40:09 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 09:40:25 PM by Dread

Don't know much about ADA, but I do know IOTA is trashy and quite a bad piece of tech. They have many security flaws, and again I don't know ADA but I doubt they have as many problems as IOTA right now.

nice recension! Grin
but is it true

first of opponents it s a Byteball and he is haven`t that of problems

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:23 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 10:45:48 PM by Happiest

The two are good but its quite difficult to choose  between the two because they are among my favorite cryptocurrency (in my own opinion). For me I will choice ADA Cardano best know as the Japanese Ethereum because its has a high potential of been among the surviving coins in the market among those upcoming ICOs which some are shit coins. I Believe we are yet to see what Cardano is yet to become because the of the influence of Japanese technology and been that Japanese is in full support of cryptocurrency, this coin might even bigger than bitcoin, probably, we never can tell.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

If you're looking at IOTA, then I would look into IoT Chain (ITC). Better tech than IOTA and has the power to scale quickly AND they're not centralized. The future lies in DAG tech. https://iotchain.io/

cmc - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

LOL

How do you figure these are traded at low prices?

How does being in the top 5 mc mean they are cheap ?

rawafe

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

Cardano is going to growth slower than IOTA. IOTA needs a coordinator, that is a centralized net of servers, so in not a decentralized coin. Probably safe for private networks.
ADA is bit newer, from beginning I found it full of enough potential to rise fast & gives good hopes for small/big investments of multiplications
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:21:55 AM

I think that ADA Cardano and IOTA are two of most promising coins of 2018..they have a strong community and more and more people are discovering them..... I prefer ADA because I don't like IOTA but IOTA is a different project from other things...so it's a good thing to put some money in ADA and IOTA...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: