Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4655 times)
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Of course they can learn it on their own, they can technically do that with every skill (programming, graphic design, etc.)

But I don't think every teen does that, so teaching crypto along with basic finances to teens in school or those interested in business would be a great investment I think.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

Some teens that are in cryptos are poor students who joined the bounties to earn for their studies and help their poor families. they are smart teens who are using their spare time to earn cryptos. Teens now are into internet technology and really are capable of learning faster on digital technology that is why i guess more teens are into crypto world.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

Yes it is true because teenagers nowadays are more innovative than the elders, they always find ways to make things easier for them so I think educating themselves with bitcoin and other cryptocoins would be a no-brainer to them most especially if they are very interested on the topic. I know a couple of teenagers who are into bitcoin and I was shocked because next thing I knew, they were investing their extra allowance and did trading.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

if I think we need to educate and teach young people about crypto for those who do not understand about cryptocurrency, let alone the rapid development of blockchain technology.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

all knowledge of business at a young age is very good, including bitcoin. investment is one way to success and bitcoin is one of the most promising investments. so it's not wrong if youth start to learn and go in bitcoin.
skelethon

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

Teens? I think we need to educate everyone, including adults, about the crypto world! Not enough people know about it in general or know too little. Grin
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

I don't understand why we decide what to do to teenagers. Do you really think that you can help or limit their knowledge of cryptocurrencies? Adolescents have high rates of memory. Along with the interest they have more opportunities to learn and it can teach you. The world of cryptocurrencies is a free world and you can not limit anyone's access.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

Technology is fast changing and blockchain technology is still on it's infancy and it will take a while before it will gain full adaption. when more adults are into cryptos then they can be able to teach teens or rather the teens will learn from them.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

Its true that most teens or people in general now a days will learn almost anything because of technology where information is just a few clicks away. The same goes in cryptocurrencies, however what we need to do is that we need to make then aware of its importance and its potential use becuase many people are still dumb founded to it. After we piqued their interest they will learn on thier own.
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

I really think that in time people will learn about cryptocurrency because we are starting to enter the technology era. Most people and businesses are technology dependent and it already helped and brought humanity too far. I really think it's great to educate young people about it as early as possible, so that they will be informed.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

i think this is a great opportunity for teens to have a knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies most of the teens nowadays they can educated themselves in their own way.. all we need to do is to give them some advised so they can't misunderstand the crypto but have an idea on how bitcoin works...

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

I agree that teenagers should be given this knowledge because it is the future. The best thing is that some countries are already teaching this, the future is close)

It will be soon implemented for everyone,once the government see how bitcoin and crypto canake the teens earn, and those who are unemployed to have a living.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

I think it is much better for youths or adults that have been into cryptocurrency, to teach the teens. I have so many reasons to back this up.
Teens are liable to either be miss-leaded or to mislead others who are their peers. Most times they may likely use cryptocurrency wrongly and engage in acts that might be deleterious by engaging in what might affect others negatively.
Another reason is about an adage that says Experience is the best teacher. Most youths are more experienced when it comes the different aspects of cryptocurrency.
Yes a cryptocurrency platform is good enough to teach them, but it will be much better and faster if there is a one on one learning process so as to be well guided before exploring cryptocurrency platforms.
VenturaBro

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

I think we should encourage just about everyone to get involved in the crypto world. The more the merrier. Wink
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

Not everyone is interested in cryptocurrency, I believe the forum is still enough for the interested youths to get more skill and experience in cryptocurrency.
It will be better for individual to publicise cryptos to the youths in their vicinity for the sake of those that are unaware of it.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

There is a positive and negative results when teens engage in crypto world. Positive because at an early age, they know how to invest and trade. They will be able to earn even if they are still young. Negative because there is also a tendency that their studies and other important stuffs will be neglected if they focus their time on cryptos.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Getting the younger generation into new technologies is always a good thing, but considering the volatility of the marked it should be approached with caution when investing. However as a 25y old man myself that got into this tech when i was eighteen i would strongly encourage younger tech interested people to explore this phenomenon that is cryptocurrency!  Wink

All the more better to teach crypto to teens -- so that they may know more about the volatility and they will learn to be more cautious of investing. Getting to learn about this at a younger age would allow them to invest even earlier. Crypto will be easier for them to learn because teens can adopt easier to new technology. It's true that we must not force them to learn about it but why not include it to their studies as well? People say that the kids must focus on their studies first but I don't see cryptocurrency as a hindrance to their studies.
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

I agree that young people should learn by themselves to get their own experience, it's just that we have to give them a hint so that they do not misunderstand the crypto.

But I think there is nothing wrong with seeking help to the experts and trying to learn from them. It is really hard to learn things about cryptocurrency by yourself. As a beginner, they still need someone to lean on but if they don't know something we should clear it to them. This is still a growing community and I believe that we should convince the newbies that this is a good community in a way that we should educate them on what to do and what not to do.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
This is real truth that if teens get educated about cryptourrency then they will become totally logical and they will surely go for the better better technology ( they will try to develop Thier own technology or may be they can do something more better than what we have with the current time technology of blockchain .
But here I am thinking in another way that there is chance that most of the teens will get addict toward the money making ways and that will result into the lower of the education of teens that is not a better thing for them , Because to make money is not a success in the life , so better for them to keep away at higher age and they should be educate about it in graduation classes .
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

For me there no need to educate people about bitcoin or any other crypto currency since this is a currency just like our own local fiat money people already know it since they are a child until now same case in bitcoin and any other crypto currency in the future people where accept crypto and we dont need to educate them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: