Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4661 times)
mix max

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

If they have interest and passion in crypto they will learn by them selves by reading from this forum or any other else. They even will educated enough a long side with the development of technology.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:45:16 AM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
how can they become interested here if they dont even have a knowledge abiut this world,if whats happening here,how they would invest and how would they earn,those fundamentals is must installed first in their mind before we do some action on how they will become a bitcoineor cryptonian in future i guess we must introduce this first to them and its their prerogative if they will start and stay here,of will continue pursuing their studies
Trader44

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

Of course our civilization is developing at a huge pace. At the age of 15 I knew nothing about any bitcoin or blockchain technologies, but today all schoolchildren know about it. Of course the program of education does not have time to change as quickly as our life with technology changes. There is only self-development.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

This era is a global technology era where most people involved in it. We can see some teens right now are involved in cryptocurrency. Actually, their parents may not teach about the cryptocurrency. but, teens are full of curiosity. many of them right now feel curious about the cryptocurrency and make money through crypto. Hence, they prefer to learn by themselves or ask for the adults. In this case, we may welcome them along as it is for a good point and don't disturb their duties and responsibilities. As parents, we precisely can guide them.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
vivuta106

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

in general at this age there are already a lot of professional sportsmen who know what is to lose or win a lot.
yahata144

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

I know a couple of teenagers who are into bitcoin and I was shocked because next thing I knew, they were investing their extra allowance and did trading.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

the blockchain is evolving and it is unstoppable. i have heard of a new blockchain or crytocurrency for kids that allows them to safe.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

I'm a teen myself and I do think that it's fine to tell youth about crypto but the teaching part, I think that we should ask them first if they are really interested in crypto. If they do, then we can teach them if they want help but I also think that they should research about crypto themselves also as maybe their understanding is different. I myself searched about crypto on my own because I can't understand the meaning of the words the person who is teaching me is talking about, and yes, I do think that I understood it better. It still depends on the willingness of the person.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

What do you think?

I think that teaching teenagers about cryptocurrency is necessary in order for them to have work at their early stage because most of the teenagers today are just becoming out of school youth.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:14:20 AM

I think that young people should study cryptography and introduce such subjects well in school and in all educational institutions.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:18:59 AM

What do you think?

I think it’s best to educate the youths and teens about Blockchain
So they won’t be left out or be without information

As they say knowledge is key; we need the impact the knowledge of Blockchain technology to the next generation so as to ensure that Cryptocurrency growth reaches the whole world and is accepted
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:33 AM

your right they didn't need our help to learn about crypto if they really interested they will learned about their selves but we need to inform them that crypto is exited.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:28:49 AM

I think studying cryptocurrency is not of a much obligation for teenagers. If they are interested on studying this kind of topic then they can search it on the internet and read as much as possible about it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tranb9681

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

does not anyone think that it is not appropriate for teens to be in this market? This is highly risky market with a lot of fear and stress. If a teen buys and trade cryptocurrency, he may be in bad physcological condition in a bearish market. We all see that adults are even having bad days in these falling prices.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

I am young and it is difficult for me to study and look for information. It would be nice to have a mentor to guide me.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

What do you think?
,,,Youth people are welcome for education sites about cryptocurrencies so that they not will become an ignorance about this new technology. It is impossible for them to have knowledge as a future generation if no one willing to teach them.
neilsamson443

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

I think already lot of teens know about the crypto currencies when compared to older gneration people but what they need to do is understand about it and invest on it for future,but sadly many teens won't have much money to invest on it. Roll Eyes
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

The earlier we teach them, the better they'll learn because the youth will be the ones pioneering the advancements in cryptocurrencies in the next decades. We never know if blockchain will still be the thing in the year 2050 because I've been hearing about sidechains, hashgraphs, and so on but one thing's for sure, technologies will continue to change and improve our lives.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

For teenagers, we can choose not to educate them on how to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, but we must let them know about blockchain technology. I think that blockchain is a trend of future network development, although the current blockchain is always related to cryptocurrencies. However, there are still many applications that blockchain can create, so that more young people know that the blockchain will have better development!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dfreitag

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

Many teenagers know more about cryptocurriencies than older generations, they know more about the technology, but economy is still economy and in my opinion young people can learn from experience of the olders about economy in general.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: