Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4655 times)
redmnt78

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

Many teens have very good thinking. They are the future of Cryptocurrency. But we should also educate them towards positive development of the cryptocurrency
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

If they are truly interested on the crypto why not because they are fresh and also they can learn a lot of thing in here if they will still going to continue and also theyre millenials so they are pretty fast learner
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

We cant say that in confidence depending upon the statement of or act of one teen ager who was able to solve the back door algorithm of ledger. There are smart kids in this world but they are no everywhere and rare. So we have no conclusion from this article but just one that the kid names Rashid was smart teen and nothing.

For other teens it could be harder to even understand what goes inside the ledger or how does the protocol works or even what it is. Not everyone understand the language of coding at that age. Correct me if I am wrong.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

That is a good idea. Educate youth and teaching them in how to use crypto and the benefits that they can get in their life is a good idea. In that age they learn how to be a patient in comes of holding and ofcourse to learn on how to be an investor in their age.

vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

What do you think?
I think that smart young people who are interested in crypto world and trade can learn all by themselves. Young people always have the skills to learn and quickly learn any information. And if for their work or trade they will profit, they will learn cryptot with more intuition.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:20 AM

Teens are smarter than everyone give them credit for and a know someone who tried teaching his teen daughter about cryptocurrencies and how they work and he was in for the shock of his life when his daughter started correcting him on certain things about the market and it turns out, she knew even more than he did and now they are investing together. Teens are smart and if they want to be in the crytpo market, then they will be with no problems.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

Of course, today's teens are very close to smartphones. If they need something, they will check and ask their smartphone. With so many bounty programs on social media, indirectly will make them find out about crypto, and maybe some of them will go into the community.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

Teenagers are willing to accept fresh things. They are the future of cryptocurrencies, but for those who are older, cryptocurrencies are something they fear.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

Someone like Rashid might do it for fun. But many of his age-olds find out about crypto because it was inspired by bitcoin investors in the past. But they are just two different sides of every thing in the world. Any technology can be used for good or vice versa.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

I think we can take time to educate teens about cryptocurrency and all its functions butI think educating them will not be effective if they do not really show interest in it. The way they can even enhance their trading on it is buy doing their own research about it as it is readily available on the internet for them to understand everything they need about it.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

Teens are working for bounties and earning their weed money for now.
But they are going to be really rich if they hold their tokens and coins.
Next generation is going to be really rich Smiley

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Like they say, this is an era of technology, internet age and some will call it get age. Teens are quick at accessing information even better than the adults. There are many things they know from the internet and they are very good at surfing the net. I believe even if they are not thought, you just hint them and they will know the rest.
bibitao58

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

I think that blockchain lessons should be implemented to school programs. The country which make it first will have great number of professionals in cryptography in blockchain in 10 years. And it will be competitive advantage. Grin
vidiep100100

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

If they have interest and passion in crypto they will learn by them selves by reading from this forum or any other else. They even will educated enough a long side with the development of technology. Smiley
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

What do you think?
If you want to involve your teens in cryptocurrency make sure you are guiding them ethically. It seems fine to involve them because it is their future. But make sure they are interested and you you didn't force them to involve so there will be no negative mindset that they will adopt.

samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

I do not agree with that yet, but the times dictate something else. Even if they have information and are informed, it's worth the effort. This will be a good occasion for interested teenagers to have a choice at a young age, and in the age of free Internet use it is impossible to keep all this secret. Finally, there is a Human Rights Convention, under which children are free to choose their education, and also punish those who do not.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

Teens need to be enlighten in the use of crypto currency while in school, so that by the end of their school days they can apply their knowledge in crypto in their business life
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

I think that when teenagers are getting to know crypto it is very good than they spend time that is not clear. and if they know the crypto of teenagers they will have a clear future.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

in my opinion it is necessaryso that young people have a positive additional activity and can learn to be responsible from all things about bitcoin ,, but before stepping into the distance we have to emphasize first what bitcoin how it can get the results of bitcoin and rules that must be obeyed before stepping..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

in my opinion it is necessaryso that young people have a positive additional activity and can learn to be responsible from all things about bitcoin ,, but before stepping into the distance we have to emphasize first what bitcoin how it can get the results of bitcoin and rules that must be obeyed before stepping..
I may agree on this because being early in learning about crypto world has a big difference unlike late adults who are still learning new things about bitcoin and so on. I'd rather teens to be aware of everything so that they can guide late adults in trading or other related activities about cryptocurrency. As we all know giving and taking responsibility is making work manageable. And,I believe that teenagers can sustain that instead of late adults.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: