Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:07:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4661 times)
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

Most of the hackers who invaded the cryptocurrencies recently are teenagers, who find that the profits from the cryptos are so enormous that they try to steal other people's assets. This action is hazardous and requires the private training program for teenagers on cryptos to avoid the unfortunate consequences.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

I will educate my kids as young as possible on crypto.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Well,  I think that teens should start learning about cryptocurrencies as this is the currency in the future. At their young age, they should start learning the basic information about cryptocurrency in such a way when they got matured,  they can start earning while still studying. At least,  they can start supporting their basic needs through joining signature bounty campaign.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

Teens are certainly more susceptible to the newcomers. The idea of digital money for them lies on the surface and crypto meets many of the needs of modern youth.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

Indeed, youth should be educated for them to become aware in the blockchain technology and for them to avoid taking unnecessary risks. This will also help clear our things about scams and bad allegations regarding crypto. Millenials explore through curiosity and they might end up entering the cryptoworld. Making them readily learned makes them a good addition to this growing community.

Its a good thing they are well oriented to technology since they have live their lives growing along side the information technology revolution and most teens at these ages are well oriented when it comes to technology so I think they would easily grasps the cryptocurrency system and manage to do a decent investments if guided properly at early age.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

In my opinion, if teenagers are interested in crypto, you should give them such opportunity, why not. Especially if you are a parent, and have such option at least to show them what it is crypto, then it could be potentially a very good idea.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

When I first came to the crypto platform, I was under 17! Some of my online brothers were telling me about bitcoin. That time 1 Bitcoin was 500 USD. I invested in a project by hearing them, and then I lost no scam! It wasn't a good experience for me. However, now I am continuously working with crypto coin even I am here! We have a team, The Gizmo Coin team but my team betrayed me. In this short time I learned many things, everyone not wants to help you. That's why I am teaching the main thing about bitcoin to my juniors. Yes, we should teach them, the teenagers.
canadinhano

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

Indeed, youth should be educated for them to become aware in the blockchain technology and for them to avoid taking unnecessary risks. This will also help clear our things about scams and bad allegations regarding crypto. Millenials explore through curiosity and they might end up entering the cryptoworld. Making them readily learned makes them a good addition to this growing community.

Its a good thing they are well oriented to technology since they have live their lives growing along side the information technology revolution and most teens at these ages are well oriented when it comes to technology so I think they would easily grasps the cryptocurrency system and manage to do a decent investments if guided properly at early age.
If there is a guide for them in the right way, this is a great job for them to choose later. Guide them at a young age, their ability to learn is better and then they will develop their abilities. So I always point my baby to this path, not only do they invest, I just analyze them and make free money from Crypto.
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

They are the wheels of technology now.Any teen here will be well educated on the cryptocurrency world ,the ups and the downs and such a teen will do very well in life when cryptocurrency world become fully established in this world.This is great for the cryptocurrency world to have kids taking up and learning it fast.
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:42:42 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 10:53:57 PM by gwensarah1

I agree that young people should learn by themselves to get their own experience, it's just that we have to give them a hint so that they do not misunderstand the crypto.
Indeed, the youths  should be educated for them to become aware of the blockchain technology and for them to avoid taking unnecessary risks. This will also help clear out  things about scams and bad allegations regarding crypto. Millennials explore through curiosity and they might end up entering the cryptoworld. Making them readily learned makes it’s a good addition to this growing community.
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

A person who is really interested in smth and is passionate about smth, is able to learn anything. Just have to make an effort. And age in this matter plays absolutely no role. There are a lot of young people without initiative and active and progressive older people. And vice versa.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

I agree that young people should learn by themselves to get their own experience, it's just that we have to give them a hint so that they do not misunderstand the crypto.
Yes I agree with this statement
Me too agree on that, however they should not be force and it should be on their will. This is a good thing because they will be ready for the future and they should be guided so that they will not use it in a negative acts.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

We, the young people, are the generation that had grown up in the world full of the Internet and technologies. One of my friends has made a presentation where he mentioned blockchain and hashing, and the others were able to understand what he wanted to say. We as a human race are in constant development and every generation is trying to overgrow their parents, and it is a good thing. Moreover, the youngest generation is 24/7 connected to anyone they want to talk to, PM to or just have a fun. Teens are involved maybe in even greater scale than we can possibly imagine (as "ethical hackers" just like this guy or just normal users). If this rocket is going to survive, Gen Z pioneers will even improve these systems or they will maybe create something even greater and probably unimaginable at this moment. Only time will tell whether it is true or not. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:41:41 AM

They are the wheels of technology now.Any teen here will be well educated on the cryptocurrency world ,the ups and the downs and such a teen will do very well in life when cryptocurrency world become fully established in this world.This is great for the cryptocurrency world to have kids taking up and learning it fast.
Talking to young people is a class of studious and daring people, so they join the Crypto market will be very successful. If they are physically and mentally fit, they will develop themselves very soon, after which they will be one of the leading investors in the world.
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

I will educate my kids as young as possible on crypto.
I hope that the era of cryptocurrency in the future is still open for developments for our young children. And I hope that lots of cryptocurrency will survive in this volatile market because if not, then what are the things in crypto that our children will overlook?
ahmadhasan

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:10:22 AM

Teenagers are good to jump in the Crypto world because the chances for success are huge and teens also have the ability to go further.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

Dear all,
Yes, teens maybe not enough the thinking about the life. But in the crypto world, in my opinion, they have many advantages to reach the knowledges, the trends of this world. That's a good thing.
Intrepid-Ventures

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:32:39 AM

I agree with this post, crypto-millennials will play a big role in the overall space.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:35:23 AM

It's good to teach the young people about cryptocurrency and it's system the blockchain. If we educate them on how things work here maybe in the future we could see some of the young people working for the crypto industry. I agree that they could learn it by them self because there are a lot of information now in the web. They just need to be extra careful in reading contents about bitcoin, blockchains, and everything about crypto.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

At their age I'm sure they are able to understand crypto. Nowadays we cannot deny the fact that children especially teens were already expose in social media. Definitely, they were also influence to have extra income in crypto currencies. Its a good motivation for them but they should always prioritize their studies. Tendencies are they may be contented of their earnings in crypto and forget their studies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: