Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4652 times)
awesoms

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
Of course they will educate themselves, but maybe they need others to get interested in this field. So I think starting to introduce to others will be good for the future of this industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

Teens now a days is more knowledgeable they can learn easily and can adapt easily to new technology and system, they're into internet world and all kinds of gadget that's why learning crypto is easy for them but they still have to be guided by an adult.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

If they are interested then given a briefing and deepening to crypto then will be a good thing. But if they do not have any interest to it then don't enforce their will to enter the crypto. It imposed will not have a good result because in the crypto it takes diligence and be patient.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

I fully agree, let the youth learn about the values of cryptocurrency. I wish I was taught this when I was a teenager to be one step ahead of the masses. Though cryptocurrency didn't exist when I was a teen. But teens should definitely be taught the cryptocurrency basics so they can be firm users of it and make the shift to maintream adoption much better and more quickly. Crypto ain't going anywhere so let's teach the world.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Well we do not know some of the whales are teenager and some big investors there are teenagers . In terms of educating them well O believe if crypto gets their interest probably they try to research about it and learn by their own .
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

Well we do not know some of the whales are teenager and some big investors there are teenagers . In terms of educating them well O believe if crypto gets their interest probably they try to research about it and learn by their own .
What can I say about teenagers. There are quite a few of them now. After the bitcoin explosion, many new whales appeared who are learning to be whales.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
kelincrad

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

I think that young people should be educated to become aware of themselves in BL blockchain technology and be able to continue its development.
anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

The future of course for the youth. I wish that the countries in which young people live stimulated them to learn and learn something new. The currency and new technologies open their doors right now for all young people.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

It it just and right  that our teen in this generation should involve in the technology, specialyl in the crypto currency world, because in this techology, they can have learn more about the future, it is more something future. But, there are some disadvantage, just like what you given article, it is very disadvantage that teen is involved with that kind of crime over the internet.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

When the youth competently approaches to studying cryptocurrency I support it.  For example, many begin to participate in the bounty.  And if they manage to earn money, they become investors and continue to study the cryptocurrency.  But I know young people who indiscriminately participate in all the bounties, without studying them, so that any coins received can be sold for pennies on decentralized exchanges.  I think that they will not succeed.

5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

I do not think it is a bad idea. Young people should be introduced to digital trade and get themselves fully involved in the world of cryptocurrency as this is a solid part of the future. If possible, basics of crypto should be taught in their business classes. They should embrace this branch of technology at their young age.m
vbscarred

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

This is what cryptocurrency is good for. It doesn't matter how old you are. But this now. There is no regulation yet. And on account of the teenagers duck are a very smart and quickly assimilate information
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

I hope that teenagers understand that in the world of crypto-currencies everything is very risky and if they lose money, then it will be impossible to return them. The risk is very high, so people gather here who have nothing to lose.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

Shouldn't be allowed to invest in my opinion, it's too much like gambling and they're not mature enough yet.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
babos8383

Activity: 728

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Everyone can earn, including teenagers. I think it will soon be regulated, along with the crypt. And I hope the cryptocurrency will become a new economy.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

What do you think?
No, I mean someone should educate them into crypto to make them learn, crypto industry was really hard to understand if they will rely on web its hard for them to find certain answers because not all sources were real.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

Everyone can earn, including teenagers. I think it will soon be regulated, along with the crypt. And I hope the cryptocurrency will become a new economy.
Teen in the crypto world is not bad idea because it means crypto is can easily understand whether you have knowledge about it or not. And its not only for a adult to be in crypto, everyone can be part of it as long as they know whta to do. Actually its better to start as young in crypto because your gaining experience, learning new things and last you have earning while you're still teen. So when you be grow up and your still in crypto then you have a lot of saving right now. So those teen out there i salute all of  you guys, you are really doing a good job.
Mostshisha

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

I am a strong supporter of the idea that self-education and self-development are far more productive and effective then what they teach in schools today, or then forcing somebody to learn something. If somebody wants to know something, there will be no stopping him.
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

Well, indeed for teenagers is the future of the world. Crypto can be seen too. I think we should teach them about crypto, not just for helping teenagers, but also helping them identify fraudsters.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

What do you think?
I don't think we must be education of cryptocurrencies to them due to by the time and technology of internet and the blockchain, they can understand about the cryptos currencies and will addopts the cryptos currencies. However we are community of cryptocurrencies , they can learn more about cryptocurrencies on this forum or another website about cryptocurrencies.

Yes there are a lot of opportunities for teens to get knowledge if they are interested in.

Of course, they must shown interest first before feeding anything for them. Teenagers nowadays are very experimental and very curious for anything given by proper guidance and advice I think it's very easy for them to be  hooked by the system of crypto word, but education first is the high priority of all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: