Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4661 times)
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

it could be like that but I do not think it should impose the will of someone to learn cryptocurrency.
because someone's talent with us must be different, there are his talent to sports, art, dance, fishing etc.

let them search for their own identity, while we are here to learn to make money and friendship.
harm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

Obviously our progress is creating at a gigantic pace. At 15 years old I knew nothing about any bitcoin or blockchain innovations, however today all schoolchildren think about it. Obviously the program of training does not have sufficient energy to change as fast as our existence with innovation changes. There is just self advancement.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:19:45 AM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Teens in cryptocurrency world have more opportunity because they can start at an early age and that is the reason why they can have more opportunity more than adults.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

I think that teenagers are more likely to accept cryptocurrencies, they are interested in new things, and people with older grades are more difficult to accept cryptocurrencies.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

If teens were interested in cryptos then believe me they would not need us to educate them about cryptos. They have the internet at their fingertips, all of the information that they need are already available to them.I still believe that it is good to teach the youths the importance of investing to their futures though, the sooner they understand, the better for them.

kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

I think this would significantly enhance the reputation of cryptocurrency. However, the crpyto economy is still too unstable and I think it would be very dangerous for them to be here. Teaching them in the awareness level is alright however, letting them play their odds here is dangerous.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

For me it is not bad in any way till they don't put their whole money cause they just "believe" in some projets. Crypto could teach them economy and saving money and in some way they could learn how hard is to get any extra money for their living, in my opinion crypto could give them some good aspects for future.
santaroom

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

I believe that teenagers can make crypto-growth faster, because there are many talented brains among them who understand the technology more than adults
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

In the last grade of the school, you could tell them about this kind of earnings, so that when they enter adult life they have a spare option.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

If teens were interested in cryptos then believe me they would not need us to educate them about cryptos. They have the internet at their fingertips, all of the information that they need are already available to them.I still believe that it is good to teach the youths the importance of investing to their futures though, the sooner they understand, the better for them.
Yes, I support your suggestion and also believe we can educate them on advantages of cryptocurrency, some of them have the idea already but they are not sure and do not really understand how it works but with enlightenment from a more experienced person, they can understand better and then surf through the internet and youtube to get more knowledge and the rest is left to them whether to invest or not because we cannot force them.
John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

If they are interested then given a briefing and deepening to crypto then will be a good thing. But if they do not have any interest to it then don't enforce their will to enter the crypto. It imposed will not have a good result because in the crypto it takes diligence and be patient.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Yes, I support your suggestion and also believe we can educate them on advantages of cryptocurrency, some of them have the idea already but they are not sure and do not really understand how it works but with enlightenment from a more experienced person, they can understand better and then surf through the internet and youtube to get more knowledge and the rest is left to them whether to invest or not because we cannot force them.
Well, if they want to learn let them learn. I want to introduce my kids when they are big enough to understand how crypto works. If they are interested, I would love to navigate them and then let them do the rest.
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

I think teenagers today are a very good opportunity, so they have to be educated in the crypto world because they are easier to educate than adults, because they have to realize this about cryptocurrency, but they do not know how this can do it, that's why they need to educate about cryptocurrency.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

I think people can educate themselves, especially now with technological developments, everyone gets easy access to learn something. With the internet network and all kinds of gadgets that is why learning cryptocurrancy is easy for them but they still have to be guided by adults to make it easier to run it.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

In case how cryptocurrencies are related to investing and trading 'culture' and obviously new technology blockchain it is always good. In school you won't learn things like investing and won't have a chance to get lesson about stuff like that or just quick few hours about that and that's all.
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

What do you think?

at this time some teenagers already know about crypto, in my opinion, teenagers who buy a lot of crypto at this time, including me who is currently teenagers, in my opinion, crypto is very good for investment for young people

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

What do you think?

In my opinion, I think we just need only to introduce it to them. Since if they are interested they themselves will study and will research about crypto, at the same time they will be practiced on researching and asking to other people about what they don't know and it will be a great lesson for them.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

I think that it is necessary to teach young people in this direction at least because cryptocurrencies and blockchain is a huge step towards the modern digital future

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
annaby

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

Modern youth is much more relaxed and smarter than the older generation, so they can easily understand the technology of blockages and crypto-currencies. Behind them is the future.
f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

Eddy Zillian

When Eddy Zillan started trading in cryptocurrencies three years ago, he was 15 — too young to open an account on the trading platform Coinbase, which requires its users to be at least 18 years old.

But Zillan glossed over the site's terms of agreement and opened an account on Coinbase and another trading platform called Kraken, cautiously purchasing $100 worth of the cryptocurrency ether.Now he is a millionaire 😈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: