Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4655 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

I think it is a good idea to introduce the teens in cyrpto. As I know, many teens are also involved in cryptocurrency. They are starting by following or joining some airdrops, faucets, and more joining the bounty campaigns. however, how is about the loss when trading? the most important thing is to manage their emotional. They should learn from their experience and people experience regarding to the loss management and other things about crypto.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

The crypto world does not recognize age limits and anyone can follow the crypto world.

It would be good to teach the younger generation of cryptography as part of economics.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

Introducing crypto early to teenagers is a good idea. That will foster their business spirit so that it will give birth to a smart generation with skills in making money. However, be careful too, because the nature of the teenager is easily addicted. Keep reminding them to keep prioritizing their education.

MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

Every next generation is smarter then previous it may be explained by the fact that they have more and easier access to the information and they have wider outlook and more opportunities to get something they want. The crypto topic is not the exception.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

The youth itself without any instructions will go into the world of crypto-currencies and we will also be taught ...

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

The teens are getting very interested in the crypto world. It will surprise you that, most of them are even investors and ICO hosters.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

The youth itself without any instructions will go into the world of crypto-currencies and we will also be taught ...

It's best to introduce this cypto world to teenagers because this would really help them a lot, Aside from them learning faster than the older ones but this would also help them discover new things out of curiosity.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

I also think so. So far it doesn't disturb their main activities, why not? nowadays, many teens are having efforts for earning some money, one of them is from crypto. Crypto is opened for all people including the teens. But of course, they must also learn about crypto. Never only think of the profits. teens are also required to be more careful and adult, not being panic in taking decision.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Boklopu

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

I surmise that young people in the realm of digital currency and blockchain are considerably simpler to adjust than we, grown-ups. The most imperative thing is that adolescents don't stop when The crypto world for some, youngsters is another wellspring of cash. a large number of individuals have earned extra pay by utilizing computerized cash. It likewise adds entrepreneurial soul to youngsters on account of ico projects.they disappointment.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Indeed, these are technologies that young people will develop, and we should try to interest them and attract really clever people to help develop cryptocurrency market and technologies
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

Very often youth is more advanced, they are more creative and have a fresh look at differentvthings, they have more energy to fulfill the ideas and when they spend a lot of their time they achieve better and even higher results. To my mind it is good and better to let them develop in some directions than loose them while they are taking drugs and so on. Successful young persons cause serious respect. I personally know some people that achieved in crypto great results, and taking into consideration their age it was a real surprise for me
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

I don't think we need to educate the teens about crypto. If they really want to know mote about it ang engage on crypto works, they will study crypto by themselves. It's for them to work independently.

QTC
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

We have seen Teens as a good potential target group, however, need to be more discovered as not too much relevant and countable information are known. Difficult to predict.. so now Millenials are most preferable as per our experience.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Yes you know what there are a lots of teenagers which are involved also in cryptocurrency world...  It is very great to educate them at a young age because there has a huge chances that they can used it in the future...  But if they truly want something or they really want to earn they are the one who will study it...  Age doesn't matter here as long us you can work what matter here is the way how we plan and execute our strategy..  
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

If they are willing to learn and earn why should not. In this year of rising technology everyone are have the ability to understand for reasons that they are free to know the situation by the use of internet. In many communities they are involved cryto because of poverty even a teens they are eager to learn and to earned money.

On that same note, don't you think it's too dangerous for people who don't really understand the way the market works to be here? Not to be too conservative or a tight ass about this issue but if they're note guided by someone knowledgeable, then more likely than not, they would be wasting time and money/effort or might even get scammed.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

If they are willing to learn and earn why should not. In this year of rising technology everyone are have the ability to understand for reasons that they are free to know the situation by the use of internet. In many communities they are involved cryto because of poverty even a teens they are eager to learn and to earned money.

On that same note, don't you think it's too dangerous for people who don't really understand the way the market works to be here? Not to be too conservative or a tight ass about this issue but if they're note guided by someone knowledgeable, then more likely than not, they would be wasting time and money/effort or might even get scammed.
I think it is very difficult for teens under 18 y.o to work with crypto, because they cant pass kyc/aml at any exchange or join ico.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

Agree with this one every one has a chance here especially if all of them are willing to learn everything here and for sure they will understand how it works here and they will know it was not easy. Everything right now is on Internet and for sure they can do their own search very well how the crypto world works.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

Crypto usage from the teens is found high than the other age group peop. Teens has found it better for an additional earning to make their living more enjoyable. Very less percent of people were aware about cryptocurrency which needs to change making every common man know about bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

Young ones really like to interest in this kinda things. Their mind are so open for new things and i admire that. On the other hand, i think some education for everyone (not only the young ones) would be very good.
fdsar

Activity: 98

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

Teens are new blood in crypto and I am sure that they have to try themselves on this deal and it will be quite useful for as for teens and as for the crypto.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: