Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4655 times)
Siberian_Temper

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

Teens are very progressive now: they watch a lot of educational video lessons, easily find the necessary information on the network, quickly learn the information. For such people there is a future!
I have a friend who is not yet 18 years old, but he self-taught to trade on the exchange and even created a working bot for trading!
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

That's right! Some teens, whom I've told about cryptocurrencies and Airdrops, tried and gave up. Others liked this field and now they try to write scripts, codes, and bots, which I even don't understand) It depends on a person!

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

Crypto usage from the teens is found high than the other age group peop. Teens has found it better for an additional earning to make their living more enjoyable. Very less percent of people were aware about cryptocurrency which needs to change making every common man know about bitcoin.
Earnings are only part of the positive aspects of cryptography. In the future, the future will be all on the decentralized register and with the use of cryptography. The current currency frauds will become analogues of forex and so on. And the current children will be able to master the methods of chiseling without problems and to invent new ones

Abdulrahmanaja

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

if I think it really fits the crypto world for teenagers, bro. because the teenagers think they are still smart and easy to learn and understand about various fields including the crypto world, bro.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support (https://www.ooobtc.com)
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

yup. for me it is good to know that youths knows about this and is interested about the crypto world. But a lot of people nowadays not just youths are just in here just for the quick bucks. People in the crypto space really needs to study the technology behind it in able for the market to stabilize.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

If the blockchain received such development then it should be taught at the institutes though the basic course, so that young people would increase interest in it!
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

If the blockchain received such development then it should be taught at the institutes though the basic course, so that young people would increase interest in it!
Teens need to know about electronic money and how to use blockchain to avoid being backward in technology world . The younger generation will have more creativity and development .
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

What do you think?
There is harm if teens invest in cryptocurrency or know about the crypto world. It is good for them to have a know-how of the world around them and see how everything works. They should use coins like paragon, cardano and stellar.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

What do you think?
Teens in the crypto world is actually a brilliant idea. It is good if these teens know about the dealing and functioning. They should get to know about coins like Lamden, Power house and Cardano as they are excellent in performance and good for earnings.
Glen1989

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

This is the age when you can teach yourself. The only thing you need is the availability of the Internet and the desire to learn something . So if someone is really interested, he can learn everything himself
jermainephoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

They are our future and was born during technical revolution. It means that if crypto is something new for us, for them it will be granted. They see everything by yourself and i think that they gonna develop this Smiley
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

I am sure that they don't have enough education to be succeed here and they can't rely on their experience because they just don't have it, it is my opinion.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

The Cryptocurrency market is an open market for everyone. If you have the knowledge, skills and passion for electronic money then you can work to collect electronic money from the Cryptocurrency market. Teens are sensitive and intelligent when dealing with information technology, which is a great advantage. But they have the limitation that there is not much time for this work. This means they can not spend all their energy on this exciting work. But if they take advantage of their free time to do this work, it is an opportunity for them to increase their personal income.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

If they are willing to learn and earn why should not. In this year of rising technology everyone are have the ability to understand for reasons that they are free to know the situation by the use of internet. In many communities they are involved cryto because of poverty even a teens they are eager to learn and to earned money.

On that same note, don't you think it's too dangerous for people who don't really understand the way the market works to be here? Not to be too conservative or a tight ass about this issue but if they're note guided by someone knowledgeable, then more likely than not, they would be wasting time and money/effort or might even get scammed.
I think it is very difficult for teens under 18 y.o to work with crypto, because they cant pass kyc/aml at any exchange or join ico.
Not really. Experience is an important factor in identifying potential ICOs for conducting work and investment. But for young people, their ability to work is much higher than that of some older people. They are very responsive and handle information related to the Crypto market very well. I know some young people but very successful in the Crypto market.
lightcar

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

It seems like most people that are involved with crypto are younger or people that have a job with computers.  Its important to teach cryptocurrency to young kids in school since is the next revolution in the monetary system.  
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

It seems like most people that are involved with crypto are younger or people that have a job with computers.  Its important to teach cryptocurrency to young kids in school since is the next revolution in the monetary system.  
It could helps to the teens to be aware of this blockchain technology. An opportunity to them to be educated on crypto world. As long teens can still prioritized their studies and can learn in crypto it is good.
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

I am sure that they don't have enough education to be succeed here and they can't rely on their experience because they just don't have it, it is my opinion.
I wouldn't say that. Teenagers are much more diligent and assertive any Mature person. If they Wake up to this interest, they just a few weeks can become professional enthusiasts in this business.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

What do you think?
agree with you, there is no need to provide knowledge about crypto, they will understand by themselves when they learn about crypto and they will teach themselves
bigchuks

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

I think presently, a lot of teens in their seventeens and eighteens are already in the crypto market.
That shouldn't be a surprise when a conglomerate like google can employ the services of a 14 year old with huge pay.

I support the idea about having a formal education at schools so kids can be put through some of the rudiments and avoid making grievous mistakes. How soon that is likely to happen? I dont know.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

in my opinion, we need to educate young people and teach them about the world of crypto. because they also need to know in detail about crypto. teaching them is also one of the methods to promote crypto so that the future development of crypto will be more widespread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: