Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4667 times)
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

Well, I think bitcoin should have to share whether it be teenagers , Fiat are taking advantage of such money

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
MOG247

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

Youths are fast in learning. Only a lazy youth would find it difficult to learn about cryptocurrency. YouTube is there to guild them through and they seem not to understand, they should any available crypto expert to teach them.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

I agree that young people adopt new technologies very easily. It seems to me that it's in their blood. Even many very cool hackers are teenagers, which is very surprising.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

Some teens becomes a real world millionaires , because they mined tons of bitcoin or ethereum long time ago . I think that the percentage of teenagers in crypto industry is comparable or even greater than adults and they will become the driving force that will lead crypto industry to success.

Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

The teens are the future so they need to be knowledgeable about the currencies of the future, maybe schools should be teaching this kind of stuff little by little.
Raheemolu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:12:49 PM

Teens are all over everywhere doing crypto. As a youth, you must be conversant with what is going on online and learn how train and equip yourself with online tutorials especially on cryptocurrency.
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

I would say that there should be at least some basic crypto education for teens. Introduction to the benefits of cryptos and of course also mentioning the risks. Those who get interested will easily find more information on web. If teens have this basic education, they will not be afraid of cryptos and there will be a good chance that cryptos will become natural part od their life. Which means mainstream adoption once these teens grow up.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
devilman59

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

I think the new generation of teens is much more skillful than mine for example (25 years), but we beat them in experience, which is what really matters, so it would be a good idea for them to learn, but we supervise and help in the practical part of the problems.
bekspes

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

I think there is no need to educate them because if they want to know about crypto then they will find out and learn it by themselves. many groups and forums that discuss crypto, they will find out and study there.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Cryptocurrency is a relatively new commodity for most people especially for teenagers who are still focusing on the world of education, so they aren't touched or hear what cryptocurrency means. It has become a necessity for us to share knowledge with them because they have the potential to become strong hands and greatly stimulate the growth of cryptocurrency especially in the future.

bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

Indeed, there are now many teenagers who are curious about the world of crypto, for one reason, they believe that they will benefit greatly. There are many ways they do to understand about cryptocurrency by reading articles and surfing the internet, and they will also learn a lot from people who have long been in the crypto world.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

I think there is no need to educate them because if they want to know about crypto then they will find out and learn it by themselves. many groups and forums that discuss crypto, they will find out and study there.

as we can say, you quite senior and know more about crypto, so there's no need to be selfish to be able to teach them about crypto. because those who want to learn certainly need a more experienced guide to be able to learn more easily. if I just look for it, I think it's easy, but to know what it is all will be difficult to understand.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:27:46 PM

if we are well controlled it will be safe for teenagers without we teach any perhaps with the sophistication of the Internet world increasingly rapidly then they will be educated by itself through a natural process the necessities of life will increase and they have targets that will make their properties more mature than their age in a very short time, I think everything should go naturally and let them actively engage. Teenagers so into technology today and for sure they will like to work here if they really want to.
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

I think we don't need to educate them about cryptocurrency, teenagers are now more active and technology is now very sophisticated. so without us educating them, they will surely find out for themselves via the internet, because teenagers are now 10 steps ahead of the teenagers in the past.
Caotodoxunir

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

It would be part of their future. With the soul of the young, they have certainly they will be more active and continue to learn for themselves heading towards the good. By learning about this including the crypto we teach about business to get results of a larger income.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

Teenagers today have to accept education because they are more likely to receive education than adults.

Because the younger generation will be more familiar with cryptocurrency, but certainly not all teens will be able to learn it.
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

There is nothing bad in carrying the teenagers along and educating them about crypto because it has really been proven over time that teenager if this century learn fast and if we are able to introduce the idea of Blockchain  Technology to them, they can hit their fortune from there quite early in life. There are several opportunities in cryptocurrency there are several ways of earning through it. With the knowledge, teenagers will be able to cope with the technology in Vougue and also teach people around them, even with this,  crypto becomes more popular and even better. Its going to be a great advantage for them.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

Young people need to explain the basics of blockchain technologies and not just talk about the existence of cryptocurrency, because they immediately lose interest in learning about technology and are only trying to make money on bounty campaigns ignoring everything else.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

it seems to me worth it. for example, now educate a teenager of 14 to make a bounty in social + subscription spending about an hour a day, by the age of 18 can be collected a great amount.
braddozie

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

If we're really keen on the development of cryptocurrency and believe in its future, then we should always teach our children the rudiments in crypto. It's like inculcating into your child the art and act of your business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: