Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:06:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4661 times)
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

now for teenagers must be careful to run a business in the crypto world because it can make our pocket pockets run out at a price of 1btc is very expensive.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Will  i thinks this statement have a point,that if the youth are interested to learn about crypto,they are more knowledgeable than ours,because those young are more imaginative mind and more creative than those older people because they are more curious especialy in terms of investment or bussiness in order to become successfull person in the future.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Educating and introducing the world of Crypto is a good breakthrough.
Keep in mind, that teaching someone by introducing crypto is a sophisticated future development for friends or family.

I really agree if you introduce them to crypto's future, because introducing them about crypto is the seed for crypto's future.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

It only shows how smart are the next generation.
Teenagers and childrens better will understand the power of crypto and they will start use it earlier than older people Wink.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

I think that in the crypto lots of teenagers. And they're also investing, but they invest very little money. Business and industry it is great for teenagers because it can teach them to learn to invest. And become investors not only wear a large amount of money. However, using very little money can also earn a profit.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

Knowledge about crypto eyes does not have to go through education, there are many opportunities to get knowledge about crypto currencies, in this forum we can take a lot of knowledge, and besides in this forum they can also visit web related to crypto currencies .
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

Already now, universities are introducing a blockchain-related training program. and in the future I will be sure in every school this is a training program. after all, the blockchain is gradually entering our lives and in the future for the younger generation should understand what it is
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

What do you think?

If you don't have IQ high as Vitalik, please stay in school! If we all try to be Tesla and Einstein or to be professional football or basketball player, but without talent, we are sentenced to doom!
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Already now, universities are introducing a blockchain-related training program. and in the future I will be sure in every school this is a training program. after all, the blockchain is gradually entering our lives and in the future for the younger generation should understand what it is
Young people's are now trying all the thing around them, so since crypto become popular this day, its not new for them to explore it and be part of cryptocurrency world. Also im proud to those young people to have income of their own even they are student only and they can help their family financially. I hope those young people will be grow even more, so they can live independently and help their family.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

Yeah, it's good for us to introduce cryptocurrency to the teens around us. And for the next step, they can decide by themselves because if they learn by themselves then the comprehension will be better than if we teach them anything. We just need to introduce this crypto, then they can research in any sources by themselves.

selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

I don't think we need to educate the teens regardkng crypto. They have a free will so it's up to them if they would like to know and study about crypto or not. If they will be interested, well that's good since they can also earn from it.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

I think as long as they dont have fun with cryptocurrencies, teenager will not interested about them. So i think the first big step for contact to cryptocurrencies for teenagers and children could be something like the xaya project. It a blockchain who is build for games on the blockchain plattform. So with these you could make it interesting foru younger people.
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

I think that youth should be taught how to properly use crypto-curly. But I think that in any case they will teach the crypto-currents because if it becomes world's then they do not go from this. On the Internet there is everything because I believe that everything is in your hands.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

Teach those teens who are interested in crypto , don't force those who aren't because you will just waste your effort teaching a teen who isn't interested on what you are teaching
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

Yes, I think it's very important as educating young people to learn the technology of crypto. Crypto industry is huge and the opportunity to get the profit, of course, is also great. And if we educate young people to learn to invest certainly in the future they've been clever in doing business.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Kupidon777

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Soon teenagers themselves will begin to teach us what cryptocurrency is and how to make it and they will get it better than we do. The new generation is always more progressive.

brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

I think for started would be to introduce them to cryptocurrency, then the decision to continue learning deeper and join the cryptocurrency would be their own decision.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

What do you think?

I am absolutely sure that this situation will positively influence the development of the market of crypto and the world digital society. Recently, everyone is getting the necessary opportunities to learn the necessary information, so I believe in the emergence of new ambitious market participants.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

What do you think?

I always support such changes in the crypto market. I am absolutely sure that this market can be very useful and profitable for new generations. Just need to understand that for successful work you need to learn and master new knowledge.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

I believe that youth training is not needed. In fact, you need to make the blockchain popular, and then young people themselves will begin to learn the art of programming a new technological branch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: