Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4655 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

I think that in the end everyone ends up educating himself.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

I think the more young people will study and be interested in cryptocurrencies, the faster will be the development of this industry
Young people are entering the cryptographic market more and more, so we are increasing our knowledge of earning money from this market, so I think we can hardly compete. It will be harder to make better choices.

Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

young people are future architectural candidates. to do this, you need to teach them the right things. they learn the next technologies fast. this age will carry them into space. there are too many young investors in this market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

We must first educate our children and youth to respect each other. We can only think about crypto after that!

I think that the Internet has a lot of training courses about the cryptocurrency market. But it would be better if colleges had additional courses about cryptocurrency markets so that students could attend them freely. Education should be modern!
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

I don't know about youth but in my institute we have subject about cryptocurrency and this subject just awful, i'd learn myself better
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

I believe that it will be very useful to teach cryptocurrency to young people. After all, I think that soon we will all use it in our lives. In addition, it will help to expand their horizons.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

So far, the cryptocurrency is not accepted in many countries and you can study it if you are interested. If there is no interest the need not. I believe that young people are more familiar with modern technologies and it will be easier and more interesting for them to study crypto.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

Well, I can't say we should do that. We can teach young people, but only if they're really interested. Although on the other hand, they can learn a lot about crypto on the Internet. But we can help them find out more. If any of my friends contact me, I will be happy to help.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:14:33 PM

I think that a person, a teenager or an adult held a person if interested in cryptocurrency , he will begin to study and analyze to learn a lot, I know that teenagers are not interested in at least teach them every day still nothing to teach.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

I think that a person, a teenager or an adult held a person if interested in cryptocurrency , he will begin to study and analyze to learn a lot, I know that teenagers are not interested in at least teach them every day still nothing to teach.

In contrast with your opinion, I guess more teens play a role and an interest in the world of crypto compared with parents. look, this is an update of the technology, and I believe that most people can accept this semaca technology is a teenager. but definitely for a teen they will the limitations of capital if the asset must get crypto with large quantities.

sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

I think that cryptocurrency should be studied in universities. And I want to believe that, in the near future, so be it!
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

It depends on your personal thoughts. I think millennials are the core group of cryptocurrencies. In the future, more young people will join the cryptocurrency, which is an opportunity for their generation. You don't even have to educate them.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

This is very good for cryptocurrencies. Only by grasping the market of young people will there be a future. The cryptocurrency is just beginning to require a lot of young people to support it.

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

This is an era of capital solidification. A lot of wealth needs to be transferred, and young people will go old and they need new things like cryptocurrency to make themselves rich. This is the way humans develop.

Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

I think our young people are so advanced that they can teach you cryptography.)
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Does age matters in this world? As long as they are able to understand complicated things in this world, why we dont just welcome them? We can react to the age if they bring they immaturities in here but think of other teens that has more knowledge in the cryptocurrency world than we elders do.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

In my opinion, if young people are interested in cryptocurrency, then they themselves are able to obtain the necessary information for themselves and it seems to me that they should have no problems with this!
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
i think it is a problem of all times, but given the current degree of civilization, it's digital misbehaving. quite brainy though, isn't he? always there were people who caused troubles, young genius

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

I believe that now teenagers are so developed that they can independently learn the basics of cryptography. Therefore, I do not see any sense of their additional education. They themselves will come to this.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

There are some school now teaching kids with cryptocurrency.
Teen stage are the most active in computer and technology.
They are the one who will build much better community.
we should guide them in good shape on knowledge with crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: