Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4652 times)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
teenagers xzn be really producinve in the cryptocurency wolrd so you can let them in let them learn but not wolrk

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

Cryptocurrencies are really attractive to teens because of the possibility to learn a lot of money with a relatively low effort and risk (if playing with small sums of money). The thing is that a lot of teens don't really know how to start the whole buying/selling process with cryptos and you have to be 18 to use most of the exchanges around.
there is nothing wrong in the will to learn so you can do it even if ypunare not 18 years old just be careful with the money mattwrs
teens can be really interested in the new sphere of life so there 9s nothing gad if they will start to learn but learn only not work as it xan be dangerous
teenagers are a good thing for the cryp5ocurrency worls so you may not oanic about that just be careful and be sure that you kids are not gambling

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

Cryptocurrency is an innovation that will attract young people. I think that most Teens go to cryptocurrency in order to learn how to earn.
I think that cryptocurrency will take an important place in the future world. Teenagers should be very interested to know about cryptography not only for earnings.
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
i think tahg there is nothing bad in the cryptocurrency wolrd and teens can meet it and learn z lityle bit about it
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

It is great that teens are taking interest in cryptography and cryptotrading and investing,I am happy when I see young faces in telegram cryptogroups and in facebook promoting different projects,I always recommend my grandchild's friends to buy some bitcoin and hold it for 10-20 years,then they will become very rich.
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

Cryptocurrency is an innovation that will attract young people. I think that most Teens go to cryptocurrency in order to learn how to earn.
I think that cryptocurrency will take an important place in the future world. Teenagers should be very interested to know about cryptography not only for earnings.

tens can be really smart nd you need to aquantance them with the cryptocurrency world and new tendencies in business
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

of course, there should generally be more training in various areas of economics and finance. even at the school or household level, that is, at home
at least the outlook will be wider

MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

What do you think?

I do not understand how teenagers cope with this now and can combine school with such serious things. I am very glad that they start doing it from such an early age, it's very cool
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

What do you think?

To all those who knows and believe in crypto can be able to educate in the future. But many individuals think that crypto is a kind of online scam thats why mostly they avoid getting to know what is crypto. We cant blame them because that what they believe and for us who knows already let just continue spread how crypto will change our lives in future.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

young people are now actively showing interest in the cryptocurrency market and taking part in many campaigns. I think this is not bad, because it creates a healthy competition.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

What do you think?

Teenagers are our future and they often understand even more than we do. So I am very glad that they are interested in cryptocurrency and try to make money on it. We bring up a great generation
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

What do you think?
I agree. We must need to explain to them because at least they never forget the moment that we explained to them about crypto and they will use the knowledge from veterans in the future.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

Yes, they sure can get educated, but feel lazy about it. When they hear about how people make income from cryptocurrenicies, they want to dive in thinking it is all rossy and easy . I wish everyone good but I believe people should be willing to  go the extra mile
Crypt0BHunter

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

There are always will be such brilliant prills in youth, maybe he is new Vitalik  Buterin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

Yeah, they can. But I think we have to help them)
K.Willis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

The young are very smart people, and we must help them in education.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

Education is an ongoing goal in terms of educating young people. Education in the field of cryptocurrency will help them to be leaders among peers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

There are already a lot of teens in the crypto world, if we are being honest this is new technology that is meant for the younger generation since they are more better fitted to adapt to the coins, they grew up around technology so they know how everything works from this point. It is always a good idea to make sure that the younger generation are educated in the newest technology

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

What do you think?

Teenagers are now very modern and they can achieve even more than some adults. And the fact that they work with cryptocurrencies at such a high level means that they are here the place
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

Very nice if a lot of teens who are interested in crypto and grow in it, although in my opinion, there must be someone who continues to be a guide for them so that they don't fall into something that ultimately makes a considerable loss for them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: