Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We Need To Shut Bitcoin And All Other Cryptocurrencies Down. Here's Why.  (Read 563 times)
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

Ignore. These people are being paid to write articles to put Bitcoin down. Obviously the banks are now trembling in fear and they aren't playing fair. We will support Bitcoin to the death.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

Hi everyone! I found this quite overly dramatic article on forbes and was wondering what you think. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/10/we-need-to-shut-bitcoin-and-all-other-cryptocurrencies-down-heres-why/#4662eb0c1bca

Anyone seen it? What's your thoughts? Fair point or total bullocks?
This problem has been mentioned for a long time, but bitcoin still works well. Everything is recovering and there are many new born altcoins. The future of bitcoin is bright but it will not last forever. We should understand bitcoin is a bubble and do not trust it for a long time.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Hi everyone! I found this quite overly dramatic article on forbes and was wondering what you think. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/10/we-need-to-shut-bitcoin-and-all-other-cryptocurrencies-down-heres-why/#4662eb0c1bca

If you are going to believe what that this idiot will say in his article might as well sell all your coins and leave the cryptocoin why we are having a great day everyday in this business, this kind of news are nonsense to me, meant to give Bitcoin a bad reputation.
wave06 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

This problem has been mentioned for a long time, but bitcoin still works well. Everything is recovering and there are many new born altcoins. The future of bitcoin is bright but it will not last forever. We should understand bitcoin is a bubble and do not trust it for a long time.

Why do you think it wont last? Are you referring to bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general when you say that? Huh
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

Looks like grade A FUD to me. I don't know why they even bother with this. The technology is sound and is not going anywhere, and the man who wrote the article is probably buying BTC himself!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
wave06 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

i dont know why people post all such bullshit on bitcointalk because i dont understand why people have to post all negative about bitcoin because i guess people dont understand the potential of bitcoin and people have to understand the potential because i am definitely sure bitcoin will replace the paper currency in future.

Well I agree with you. But I am a big fan of open platforms in general to be honest and I don't mind reading these articles even if I think its total bullocks. But then I'm interested to see what the guys on here think about it. Always better to have an argument then just not criticise at all in my opinion.   
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

Moral panic isn`t good. So for instance if terrorists use phones, cars, air should we ban it? Grin Every invention and every good thing can be turned into evil. As proverb states - there`s no good without evil. It`s up to cryptocommuite to bust myths about it by launching projects and startups that matter!
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:49:23 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:38:52 PM by stayeduptolate

i dont know why people post all such bullshit on bitcointalk because i dont understand why people have to post all negative about bitcoin because i guess people dont understand the potential of bitcoin and people have to understand the potential because i am definitely sure bitcoin will replace the paper currency in future and moreover bitcoin has reduced poverty to a global level and more and more people have to understand this fact because in the future at last bitcoin will be the base of the economics and all people will transacts in the form of bitcoin only.
wave06 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

Moral panic isn`t good. So for instance if terrorists use phones, cars, air should we ban it? Grin Every invention and every good thing can be turned into evil. As proverb states - there`s no good without evil. It`s up to cryptocommuite to bust myths about it by launching projects and startups that matter!

Couldn't agree more, well put!
Numir

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

My brain hurts on so many levels right now. First of all, you could read something useful for starters. Second, if we shut down cryptocurrency then you should shut down all other useful things that people were afraid of, but today they can't live without them. Stop calling crypto the witch and stop trying to burn it. Learn the history and maybe you will see that humans go forward no matter what and not backward.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

This is ridiculous,completely worthless article!that is complete a biased,cryptocurrencies has some shortcomings but it doesnt mean that it can be used to most of the crimes,he is just looking into something that the cryptocurrencies are aware of,using cryptocurrencies but using it in a certain crime makes cryptocurrencies only a tool.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

8 think its only a fake news there are lot of blog , topic and news that tell bitcoin is bad. But i dont think so because for me bitcoin helps me to reach my goal. As long you did not do anything wrong i will not gonna quit
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

it is not logical to shut down the whole market for the possibility of the bad usage than they should also shut all the weapon shops in the world as they can do a lot more harm than btc.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

Actually its unfair and very unreasonable  to shutdowm the whole market  of cryptocurrency,and those link that you give is untrusted  or fakenews it can only make chaos to the group of this community,however maybe they have a reason why they doing this dramatic article in forbes magazine,but in order to make a fair judgement into the mind of the people ,they must just put the reason with probality why they doing this,because its can creates FUD.

Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

didnt even read the full article, its not "bullocks", what is stated is happening
and by shutting bitcoin and crypto down wont stop hackers and scammers from hacking and scamming.
alexa1515

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

I will still not go for that fud like about bitcoin . as a matter of fact bitcoin is unstoppable and I can see it with my own eyes
and cryptocurrency  is the new way of paying , many people are looking forward for a much more updated way of that,
and bitcoin do always influences FUTURE this is it hahahah no one can stop.
I am a little bit worried but hey lets take advantage of it as of now
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

We can't stop only because there are people who are going to use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for illegal activities. The same thing is with guns. The ban of guns won't be a problem for a criminals because they can always buy one on a black market. Average citizens wouldn't be able to defend themselves. This article looks like a clear advertisement of Ripple, especially this quote:

However, as long as permissionless-based coins have value, illicit miners will favor those over Ripple and its brethren anyway.

I'm not surprised that they are also trying to convince people to buy Ripple, but it is slowly getting more and more ridiculous. I hope that we won't have any threads in Bitcoin discussion like: "WILL RIPPLE SURPASS BITCOIN" etc. We had enough fun with Bitcoin Cash.

Very good point. Ripple is centralized currency and many among crypto community does not recognize it as a cryptocurrency. The objective of cryptocurrencies dies when we make it centralized, as it inherits all features of fiat currency.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

Good luck to those people who keep on wishing for bitcoin to die. Not even the combined comments of some billionaires can do something to prevent cryptocurrency from going mainstream.  Smiley

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

I will revised the title for you OP'we need to shut up youre mouth'so theres no fud spreading here,youre type is those kind that seeking for issues that might affect this cryptocurrency specially bitcoin.

If only i can throw you away from this forum,i will gladly donit for the peace and progress of cryptoworld
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

Why only now? What to him do long to decide? He should have proposed it when bitcoin was barely a year old. Not now when it is an unstoppable force. Nice try, though.  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: