Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trx or Neo quick return  (Read 1388 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

So with the current dip happening as we speak TRX is at 3c and Neo is at $67.

Now I have 1.2k remaining Smiley Smiley ready to invest for a good return. Should I:

1)Go all in for TRX at 3c and hold till test main net pump and dump it?

2) should I invest it in Neo?
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

Spilt your $1200 between Neo and TRX. With TRX test net coming end of Mar 2018, most likely we see a pump. But, Neo price is attractive now. So go for both will be a safe choice.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

I would personally invest in both of them.

TRX test net will come at the end of March and released later in April or May and you can get a good return.

NEO is one of the most promising coin in my opinion and at this price is worth to buy.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

I think the best solution will be to wait for better times and all merge and buy the best tokens that can be saved and make a profit.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

I think the best solution will be to wait for better times and all merge and buy the best tokens that can be saved and make a profit.

There is no best token in that two selection. Both of those tokens is a good project. I hot your point that he needs to wait for the right time to buy, but that time is now not soon , it now !

If your relly want a good return in your investments, follow all of us that you have to split your investments into that two coin, so if one lose its not that so hard to recover because the one is in green possitive sign price.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

I do suggest that you invest your 1.2k  in Neo and Trx too. Both coins got the potential to bring you good profit.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

neither of those

cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

Go for NEO, this year will be the busiest year for NEO.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

Why not invest half-half in both? Don't know about Trx but I think it can give a nice return as it is among one of the most severely hit coin with the recent down turn. Secondly I have no doubt that NEO is a good investment as it is the no.1 coin in China and the Chinese alternative to Ethereum.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

Investing in the two i feel is good. You can split your your investment between them. I believe that Tron (TRX) will be one of the top cryptocurrencies in 2018. Among some other tokens, Tron was incredibly cheap at one point in its history, rewarding early investors who recognized its potential and held on to it. Tron, in my humble estimation, has the potential to become one of the legendary tokens and possibly even eclipse some other tokens. Likewise NEO i believe has a lot of potentials. I suspect so many people who know about the staking of NEO to get GAS, will start investing into NEO and by so doing, the value will rise.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Don't invest in TRX if you don't want to lose your money. TRX seem like just a scam tool of John McAfee Smiley. If you follow John McAfee twitter I think you already knew he listed TRX as best coin of a week and it's the main reason why TRX pumped so quickly months ago. But for now, although TRX has very high trading volume but it price is still like suck. I think NEO is totally better choice.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

Prioritize to invest in neo, if there is more money then you can buy trx. I'm not saying trx is bad, but I think its growth is slower than neo and trx is suitable for long term investment.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

Now I have 1.2k remaining Smiley Smiley ready to invest for a good return. Should I:

I think you should go to NEO for invest. because in a condition of correction, while, I do not rate the value, but I see the credibility and quality of altcoin.

and NEO is altcoin can to survive stable and sometimes rise when correction today.

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

make sure NEO. TRX is a coin scam. Do not buy this coin. I bought a TRX coin at 1200STS. and now is 350STS. I lost three quarters of my property just because of it
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

If you are having big fund on investing the crypto currencies. NEO is one of the good option for anyone bro. There is wide range of price fluctuations on NEO from the past 5 months. If the cryptos has been settled in its level. There would not be any issues for seeing the price growth.

I have around 1k+ TRX in my livecoin exchange wallet bro. I have holded this coins for long term investment. Hope I can get the better growth. Since this is very cheap good for the investors having less amount.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

Really man? You still think TRX would be good development after it reached ATH 24 c last time and it never returned home ever again!  Roll Eyes

I am little concerned about the TRX now and im 99% sure that this coin will never go more than 15c again ever because it is not in line with its road map and moreover the roadmap is just plagiarism of some other projects which means nothing here. I mean check twice before you go for the TRX. If you have huge investment already made into the TRX then all the best recovering it from the small pump that may happen in the future. So apart from this I would like to suggest NEO as your primary choice here. There is no need to explain why NEO.  Cheesy
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

Depends on how you wish to trade. TRX is good for day traders but it looks like bots on binance so you need to be good. For long term and safe hodl you should pick NEO. It will rise up like Ethereum and you can claim GAS as well for an extra bonus. Both are good so do a split with 67% NEO and 33% TRX

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

I think Neo should yield a quick and better returns than Tronx. Actually, the truth be told here, both has a huge lot of potentials, but i think Neo has the upper hand here. The first factor that boost Neo's chances is that of its idea of its own Blockchain. Hence, Neo is still a better option than Tronx.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

Depends on how you wish to trade. TRX is good for day traders but it looks like bots on binance so you need to be good. For long term and safe hodl you should pick NEO. It will rise up like Ethereum and you can claim GAS as well for an extra bonus. Both are good so do a split with 67% NEO and 33% TRX
Splitting is the best option but give more preference to NEO it is a very promising project and in future, there are more projects will come based on this platform. So 100% the price will increase and yes it will rise up to ETH. If you keep your coins in neotracker you can claim free GAS.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

I'd probably go with the following strategy:

65% -> NEO
35% -> TRX

or

75% -> NEO
25% -> TRX

Biggest portion I would risk it in NEO as for the smallest portion, being in TRX.

GL
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: