Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77761 times)
sintal1ty

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:15:51 PM

Do you think you can win the competition with Amazon and Ebay?
I think that it will be very difficult for you and users will not want to switch to a new marketplace.

Amazon and Ebay are market leaders.

I think that the transition to the PHORE marketplace will be a long one, but in the end everyone will switch to a new marketplace.

Amazon is the strongest competitor in the market. I think that in the next 5-10 years, no one can beat Amazon.

Amazon has no competitors at the moment, but if they ignore the blockchain and cryptocurrency, they will lose popularity within 5 years
coceto

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:23:18 AM

What changes in income for masternode owners after updating Synapse?

Will I need to have 10,000 coins in my account as before?

Not. A total of 100 PHORE is required to run 1 Synapse node.

This will create additional decentralization and improve the security of the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN network.
sdoow

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:22:54 PM

What profit can I get from investing in a PHORE coin?

I like your project, but I want to understand how I can earn

The coin is already trading on more than 5 exchanges. You can buy a coin at any time.

The potential of the project depends on the developers. Study the project and think when to buy PHORE coins

In my opinion, the coin is traded only on 1 exchange, and added to 5 exchanges

I am waiting for the listing of PHORE coins on the TOP Exchange. This will cause a rise in coin prices.

I think that the PHORE project has created a page on the binance info site for the purpose of further cooperation.

Perhaps in the next six months we will see a listing on the binance exchange

I do not believe in listing on binance exchange.

It is very expensive and the project is not interested in manipulating coin prices.
markost4

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:25:28 PM

Development of the PHORE marketplace should be completed before the end of 2019. I think that the price of a coin can grow 3 times after updating the PHORE marketplace.

Coins will begin to go up even before the PHORE marketplace is updated.

I think we will see a 500% increase in the price of a coin in 2-3 weeks.

This is very promising. I think that in the next 1-2 months we will not see a rapid increase in the price of a coin.
xopek

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:24:19 PM

I think that it will be very difficult for you and users will not want to switch to a new marketplace.

I think that the transition to the PHORE marketplace will be a long one, but in the end everyone will switch to a new marketplace.

Amazon is the strongest competitor in the market. I think that in the next 5-10 years, no one can beat Amazon.

Amazon has no competitors at the moment, but if they ignore the blockchain and cryptocurrency, they will lose popularity within 5 years

As far as I know, Amazon has already considered adding a payment in cryptocurrency and even wanted to release its token.
sintal1ty

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:01:47 PM

I would also be interested to see how experts and business representatives evaluate the perspective of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN.

You can see advisors on the website in the "team" section.

Samuel Falkon is an early supporter of bitcoin in Israel. Now he is developing a project phore

As we see, Bitcoin needs the support of the community and soon we will see Bitcoin at $ 100,000.

Samuel Falkon can give the right advice
markost4

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:39:50 PM

In my opinion, rivalry with Amazon is hopeless.
The PHORE marketplace should find its community and grow towards specialized sales.

Why do you think so?

Why manufacturers do not want to save 10% of their income?

I think you are mistaken. People will choose a more economical option.

Amazon has been and will remain the market leader in the next 20 years.

Nevertheless, after the launch of the PHORE marketplace, we will get a serious competitor for Amazon
tpmmrk

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:29:51 AM

What changes in income for masternode owners after updating Synapse?

Will I need to have 10,000 coins in my account as before?

Not. A total of 100 PHORE is required to run 1 Synapse node.

This will create additional decentralization and improve the security of the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN network.

Also, small investors will be able to receive about 40% profit per year from their investments.

PHORE BLOCKCHAIN is social and technological.
reza_weni

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:24:24 AM

As far as I know, Amazon has already considered adding a payment in cryptocurrency and even wanted to release its token.

There were news that Amazon is testing the addition of bitcoin and several TOP cryptocurrencies.

About the launch of the Amazon coin no information was received
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:30:56 AM

To combat Amazon, you need to develop a series of comprehensive measures. I think that without proper marketing you will be very difficult to compete

I wouldn't even consider combating Amazon. They are so huge that it will take forever to live up to them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
danielhgf

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:22:12 AM

I think that by the end of the year we will see prices of $ 1 for 1 PHORE coin.

The team wants to complete work on their main update before the end of the year.

It is quite real. Now the coin has a value of about 30 cents. If the project team manages to launch the updated marketplace, the price will increase by 3 times

In my opinion, it all depends on Bitcoin.
If the price of bitcoin grows to $ 20,000, then a PHORE coin will have a value of $ 1-2.

After launching updates and launching the marketplace, the PHORE coin will be less dependent on Bitcoin.

I think that a coin can grow to 50 cents in near time.

It all depends on the speed of launching all updates. The coin a few days ago had a cost of 24 cents, and recently the price of a coin reached 34 cents.

This is a 50% price increase.
dennissoria

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:14:25 PM

Development of the PHORE marketplace should be completed before the end of 2019. I think that the price of a coin can grow 3 times after updating the PHORE marketplace.

This is very promising. I think that in the next 1-2 months we will not see a rapid increase in the price of a coin.

Now there is a final test of the new version of the PHORE marketplace.

I think that the launch of a new marketplace will be able to increase the price of the coin by 2 times
sintal1ty

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:09:01 PM

Everyone who talks about listing on binance is crazy people.

The PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project is based on social principles and they will not pay $ 3 million per listing.
vasok

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:43:06 AM

I would also be interested to see how experts and business representatives evaluate the perspective of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN.

You can see advisors on the website in the "team" section.

Samuel Falkon is an early supporter of bitcoin in Israel. Now he is developing a project phore

As we see, Bitcoin needs the support of the community and soon we will see Bitcoin at $ 100,000.

Samuel Falkon can give the right advice

Yes, the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project has excellent advisors. They 5 years ago foreseen the domination of Bitcoin. Now they believe in PHORE

No one knows what will happen with Bitcoin in 5 years.

But those who invested in 2014 remain with excellent profits even now in a downturn in the market.
xopek

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:26:51 PM

Now there is a final test of the new version of the PHORE marketplace.

I think that the launch of a new marketplace will be able to increase the price of the coin by 2 times

Why is there no link on the site to download the PHORE marketplace?

I wanted to check the stability of the service and place my product for sale
chennurisharat

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:25:31 PM

I think that by the end of the year we will see prices of $ 1 for 1 PHORE coin.

The team wants to complete work on their main update before the end of the year.

It is quite real. Now the coin has a value of about 30 cents. If the project team manages to launch the updated marketplace, the price will increase by 3 times

In my opinion, it all depends on Bitcoin.
If the price of bitcoin grows to $ 20,000, then a PHORE coin will have a value of $ 1-2.

After launching updates and launching the marketplace, the PHORE coin will be less dependent on Bitcoin.

I think that a coin can grow to 50 cents in near time.

It all depends on the speed of launching all updates. The coin a few days ago had a cost of 24 cents, and recently the price of a coin reached 34 cents.

This is a 50% price increase.

Now the coin has fallen in price by 7%

$ 0.243214 USD (-7.31%)
0.00002109 BTC (-10.45%)

I think it is now very profitable to buy Phore (PHR)
zjac76

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:08:36 PM

Everyone who talks about listing on binance is crazy people.

The PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project is based on social principles and they will not pay $ 3 million per listing.

I agree with you. I think that listing on any exchange should be free.

If the project pays 3 million dollars, he will want to return this money.
tpmmrk

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:06:31 PM

Now the price of PHORE coins is very attractive. I'm not sure that we will make a profit, because the market is very subject to manipulation by exchanges

$ 0.24 USD is the lowest price for the last month. I already bought 1000 coins and I want to buy more.

I think I can make good money on PHR
jiestringer23

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:32:02 AM

Phore (PHR) - continues to fall in price amid rising Bitcoin prices

0.243024 USD (-9.70%)
0.00002009 BTC (-13.48%)
chennurisharat

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:37:41 PM

Are the blockchain key ideas taken from Ethereum 2.0?

What are the key features of your PHORE BLOCKCHAIN?

The PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project took a lot of ideas with Ethereum 2.0.

But the guys wrote the blockchain from scratch and implement their own unique ideas.

There is no synapse in ethereum

synapse is a unique feature that is not found in any other blockchain. PHORE BLOCKCHAIN thanks to synapse can scale quickly

Is it a sharing function?
Where can I read more about the benefits of synapse? What problems does synapse solve and what are its disadvantages

See this in the technical documentation on https://phore.io/information/

Disadvantages can be detected during synapse work.

Actually, therefore, synapse is not yet running. https://phore.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Phore_Blockchain_Whitepaper_v2.2.1_English.pdf

Now is checking and correcting errors in the network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: