Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77730 times)
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:23:02 AM

The newest version of PHORE wallet is a optional one, but I downloaded it and honestly, my experience with the one is very comfortable.
Thanks for composing such a highly userfriendly wallet.

We're glad you like it!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:26:36 AM

Phore Blockchain Video to Air Prime Time on Fox Business Network, top 100 DMAs and Public Television Affiliates

Phore blockchain Co-CEO Anthony Alleyne, recorded a video aimed at introducing blockchain technology to a mass market audience. Final cuts include a 60 second video and a 5 minute video. The videos are now complete, and the 60 second cut will air on the Fox Business Network on November 8th and November 11th during Prime Time hours (6:00pm — 11:45pm) EST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJL0GT-oDo&t

The video will also air during Prime Time hours on networks which include CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, CNBC, Family Channel, and CNN Headline News, between November 26th and December 2nd. These networks all rank in the top 100 DMAs across the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXz51eG39-Q

Additionally, the 5 minute video will be distributed to Public Television affiliates the week of November 26th, and emailed to over 1 million Public Television subscribers.

Phore has gone beyond the traditional crypto market to help educate new investors on the transformative power of blockchain technology and the value that Phore brings to the market.

Visit phore.io to learn more about Phore Blockchain, and follow us on our various social channels that include Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Bitcointalk, Reddit and Facebook.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

We're glad you like it!
Will Phore team open new wave of marketing campaigns, including something with Phore signature?
The ANN topic has become more actively last several weeks.
The price of PHR has remained at lows, and really need promotions to fly.
CryptoPulseZ

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

TONIGHT! First airing of the Phore 1-min blockchain intro spot in the U.S. Mass Market is confirmed on Fox Business Network - Thursday, November 8th @ 8:16pm EST / 7:16 CST / 6:15 MST & 5:15 PST

Don't miss it! Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/POJL0GT-oDo
Mastertortilla27

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

Hi there!

Long time PHR user here, need a bit of help please, I am at my wits end. So, I've been staking a bit of PHR just fine for the past month or so, but about 2 weeks ago I started experiencing few to no active connections on my wallet. No big deal there, I modified my .conf file to have some more proven peers, but, then a day after that I realized I had "Staking is Not Active" showing on the bottom right of my wallet, and it's been that way ever since. PHR has clearance for my Firewalls and virus programs, I've tried re-downloading the blockchain from scratch about a dozen times, placing "staking=1" in my .conf file, uninstalling the wallet and reinstalling it several times, wiping every trace of the wallet except for my .dat and .conf file off the desktop then installing it one or twice like that, etc. I've tried downloading the latest version (Love the new look by the by, very sleek and pretty), changing the .conf back to the old peers, emptying out the .conf entirely, and even sending my coins onto a trade site and back on to reset their staking weight to see if that would help. Though, on that last one I am also having trouble too, new version can't seem to send more than 1,000 coins yet, and when I bump it down to under 1,000 coins and click send it immediately crashes every time.

But yes, most pressingly, I am at the end of my rope with what else to try to get staking again. No matter what I do, my getstakingstatus still seems to return "staking status false", so if anybody has any suggestions I would be super grateful, thanks so much in advance!
moonshoot

Activity: 73
Merit: 51

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

Hi there!

Long time PHR user here, need a bit of help please, I am at my wits end. So, I've been staking a bit of PHR just fine for the past month or so, but about 2 weeks ago I started experiencing few to no active connections on my wallet. No big deal there, I modified my .conf file to have some more proven peers, but, then a day after that I realized I had "Staking is Not Active" showing on the bottom right of my wallet, and it's been that way ever since. PHR has clearance for my Firewalls and virus programs, I've tried re-downloading the blockchain from scratch about a dozen times, placing "staking=1" in my .conf file, uninstalling the wallet and reinstalling it several times, wiping every trace of the wallet except for my .dat and .conf file off the desktop then installing it one or twice like that, etc. I've tried downloading the latest version (Love the new look by the by, very sleek and pretty), changing the .conf back to the old peers, emptying out the .conf entirely, and even sending my coins onto a trade site and back on to reset their staking weight to see if that would help. Though, on that last one I am also having trouble too, new version can't seem to send more than 1,000 coins yet, and when I bump it down to under 1,000 coins and click send it immediately crashes every time.

But yes, most pressingly, I am at the end of my rope with what else to try to get staking again. No matter what I do, my getstakingstatus still seems to return "staking status false", so if anybody has any suggestions I would be super grateful, thanks so much in advance!

I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot in real time if you find me online in our Discord (Moonshot | phore.io, with the blue text ONLY and do not trust someone who DMs you claiming to be me or someone else on the Phore team) or on Telegram (@tohnsoom).

For the staking issue I'd first ask what the detailed lines say for getstakingstatus, since the one that is false above will help narrow down the cause. I can troubleshoot further once I know that.

For the 1000 coin problem, I think we may have introduced a bug related to hiding the SwiftX checkbox that for some users may have left it selected instead of unselected. I will try to get an update out today to put that back and I think it should resolve it. I don't know why it would crash, but if there is any error reported when it crashes or anything in the debug.log when that occurs, please share that with me and we'll figure out what's going on.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
joeya1k

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

Can I stake coins received as masternode rewards on the same address or do I have to send masternode rewards to a different address to stake? Because I don't have any minted coins, even though wallet says staking is active and coins are matured, wallet open 24/7.
Thanks
stonesourcery

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

Now,you can vote to run a  PHORE (PHR) masternode as a "one-click masternode" . hosted on EasyNode Platform  for 0.12c - 0.25c a day?

OR

if you have less than a collateral’s worth of PHR buy a seat in a shared  masternode for a fraction of that

please vote for PHR to be listed at EasyNodeCoin.io

Voting link
http://platform.easynodecoin.io/account.php?page=voting

CryptoPulseZ

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

Phore adds NEW EXCHANGE!... Crex24

$PHR is now trading on Crex24. Sign up for an account and start trading today here: https://crex24.com/
CryptoPulseZ

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

PHORE MASTERNODE OWNERS - TIME TO VOTE FOR THE NOVEMBER BUDGET PROPOSAL!

Please submit your votes prior to the 13th! Try the new "Proposals" function in the updated wallet. Just double-click "nov-2018-dev" for proposal details from the wallet and it will take you to the budget proposal details. Vote "YES", "NO" or "ABSTAIN" from the bottom of the wallet.
silklich

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

i like Phore

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

Can I stake coins received as masternode rewards on the same address or do I have to send masternode rewards to a different address to stake? Because I don't have any minted coins, even though wallet says staking is active and coins are matured, wallet open 24/7.
Thanks

Yes you can stake on masternode address.
Please check whether your 10k PHR is locked with masternode guide.

crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

I think you guys should apply to Bitker exchange. Seems like this is soon to be one of the big players. Would be good to be there and listing costs nearly nothing Smiley

moonshoot

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

I think you guys should apply to Bitker exchange. Seems like this is soon to be one of the big players. Would be good to be there and listing costs nearly nothing Smiley

Why do you think Bitker would soon be a big player?

moonshoot

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

Thanks

Yes you can stake masternode rewards, but since each reward is 4.2 PHR it would take a while to get a staking reward if you don't have much more than just that staking. As a general rule of thumb, many people have said you might expect about 1 staking reward per day if you are staking about 3,000 PHR. So if you had 10 masternode rewards (42 PHR) staking, that might be about 1 staking reward every 71 days. 100 masternode rewards (420 PHR), maybe about 1 staking reward per week on average.

It is also possible to get both the masternode reward and the staking reward for the same address, and when that happens the wallet will display it like it is one 6.999xxx PHR transaction.

Also, if you are staking with the Phore-Qt wallet, I'd recommend you upgrade to v1.4.5 if you are still running v1.3.3.1--there was a bug fix in v1.4.4 that helps staking stay active over long periods of time.

crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

Why do you think Bitker would soon be a big player?

It has insanely huge volume (a bit pumped but also huge real volume). It can be compared to the top 3 exchanges at CMC. Bitker is not on CMC right now but when it is (and they already applied) they will stay within the top exchanges currently used by crypto world Smiley

Oinas

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I wasn't here

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:27:10 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 01:59:40 PM by Oinas

1x Phorewallet inc. 2x Receive addresses (10 000 + 2000).

How can I choose the coins (e.g. 2000) to be sended so wallet not taking those from the MN collateral (10000)?

Thanks
CryptoPulseZ

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

PHORE DEVELOPMENT UDPATE JUST PUBLISHED - Nov. 13, 2018

Weekly Phore Development report just published. Learn about $PHRs new exchanges, mass media exposure, industry events and what the developers are up to: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-development-update-nov-13-2018-79f727b36687
CryptoPulseZ

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

Phore Releases Wallet v1.4.5. with Fixes to Various Bugs

Phore releases Core Wallet Update v1.4.5 with fixes to bugs such as error messages related to SwiftX and periodic timestamps of transactions not being shown correctly. Download the new wallet here: https://phore.io/#wallet
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

Phore releases Core Wallet Update v1.4.5 with fixes to bugs such as error messages related to SwiftX and periodic timestamps of transactions not being shown correctly. Download the new wallet here: https://phore.io/#wallet

Is it wallet mandatory update? how about masternode please?

Thanks
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

Thanks for the update. I am updating my wallet ASAP.
Keep up the good work devs, will be rewarded in time  Wink

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: